Android.Malware.SDi.66F9
AndroidOS/GenBl.25F3C9C1!Olympus
Trojan.Android.Agent.eftyqd
PUP.HighConfidence

Oh ffs
Jun 10th, 2017, 5:23 pm
Jun 10th, 2017, 7:12 pm
8.4 patched posted here viewtopic.php?f=399&t=2105573

Haven't tested myself. Was it really that hard for someone to merge changes onto the updated apk? Someone finally did and they gave credit to Gamer which is cool.
Jun 10th, 2017, 7:12 pm
Jun 10th, 2017, 7:50 pm
LiQuiD_BeAR wrote:8.4 patched posted here viewtopic.php?f=399&t=2105573

Haven't tested myself. Was it really that hard for someone to merge changes onto the updated apk? Someone finally did and they gave credit to Gamer which is cool.

WARNING: I recommend everyone be very, very careful downloading and installing the one linked above (8.4). DavidPatt (the OP of that version) has made only a single post at Mobilism... like he hasn't even made any comments, it's only the Pandora release post. I'm personally unwilling to gamble with my phone's security by installing software from *very* unproven sources like this - they usually tend to have malware, whether it's easily detectable or not.
Jun 10th, 2017, 7:50 pm
Sep 27th, 2017, 7:57 pm
suwak wrote:infected with the following malwares:
Android.Malware.SDi.66F9
AndroidOS/GenBl.25F3C9C1!Olympus
Trojan.Android.Agent.eftyqd
PUP.HighConfidence

What app do you use to find out these malwares?
So disappointed...
Sep 27th, 2017, 7:57 pm
Dec 12th, 2017, 8:08 am
What app do you use to find out these malwares?
So disappointed...[/quote]

You can scan the URL with VirusTotal as well as once you download it...you can scan the file itself with virus total.
Dec 12th, 2017, 8:08 am
Aug 22nd, 2019, 8:00 pm
Cameronkelley28 wrote:Apps for AA have to be installed in "vendor" mode, meaning they came from the Play Store. There is a way to fake it though, and I use the patched Pandora 7.4 with AA and no issues. Had to do the same for Spotify since I was using betas from APKs.

Here is a good write-up

The guide uses ADB, but I've had no issue using a terminal emulator AS ROOT on the phone (Termux in my case)

Here's an example of the command I personally used in Termux for Pandora:

Note your APK path in the following command will obviously be different

Code: Select all#Switch Termux to root mode
su
#Should now be root
pm install -i "com.android.vending" -r /sdcard/Download/Pandora\ v7.4\ Patched.apk

To check that it worked, run the following:

Code: Select allpm list packages -i pandora
#Output of the command showing it now thinks it came from the Play Store
package:com.pandora.android installer=com.android.vending

As long as it returns something like above, it should now work with AA. If you have issues installing, you may need to uninstall Pandora first, then install it using the above method, however I have personally never had an issue.

Hope this helps and let me know if you need any further clarification or run into issues!

I've been trying to do this on the newest version of Pandora but no matter what I name the "pandora.apk" to and no matter where I move it to on the /sdcard - Termux reports that it can not open the file "System server has no access to read file context" followed by a bunch of error messages...

Has something changed since Android OS has been updated to P?
Aug 22nd, 2019, 8:00 pm
Sep 2nd, 2019, 11:05 pm
Freezes after each song. Have to keep restarting app
Sep 2nd, 2019, 11:05 pm
Mar 16th, 2023, 9:23 pm
Hey guy`s need working link for 7.4
Mar 16th, 2023, 9:23 pm