Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Nov 19th, 2017, 8:28 pm
Mobdro v2.0.58 Freemium
Requirements: 4.0 +
Overview: Find free video streams online and enjoy them on your Android phone or tablet: Mobdro constantly searches the web for the best free video streams and brings them to your device.

Image Image

Find free video streams online and enjoy them on your Android phone or tablet: Mobdro constantly searches the web for the best free video streams and brings them to your device.

Discover
Easily find video streams from around the world, on every topic and in every language.

Recommend videos and let your friends know what you’re watching with just one click.

Bookmark
Organize your streams and filter them by language or topic with your player history always at hand.

Capture*
Download your favorite streams and watch them offline, wherever and whenever you want.

WHAT'S NEW:
Fixed black screen issue while playing.

This app has banner advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://www.mobdro.to/

Download Instructions:
http://www.rapidshare.space/beH6gvG

Mirrors:
(Closed Filehost) http://tusfiles.com/rdyguw8ds9cf
(Closed Filehost) http://filescdn.com/cwm9d8nhv2oz
Nov 19th, 2017, 8:28 pm
Nov 20th, 2017, 12:11 am
Please add the missing More Info link.
Nov 20th, 2017, 12:11 am

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Nov 20th, 2017, 3:21 am
For some reason, this version does not display channels. everything appears 'black'. that is, black screen. I tried changing display from hardware to softwre, and still get the same results. Thnx for apk, like always, but this one is not working properly.
Nov 20th, 2017, 3:21 am
Nov 20th, 2017, 4:26 am
Jimking wrote:Please add the missing More Info link.

Sorry, added... :)
Nov 20th, 2017, 4:26 am
Nov 20th, 2017, 4:32 am
jaycee1 wrote:For some reason, this version does not display channels. everything appears 'black'. that is, black screen. I tried changing display from hardware to softwre, and still get the same results. Thnx for apk, like always, but this one is not working properly.

I tried, it show black screen for awhile then it appear and I am able to play it without any issue... :D
Nov 20th, 2017, 4:32 am
Nov 20th, 2017, 5:36 am
augustinlibert wrote:
jaycee1 wrote:For some reason, this version does not display channels. everything appears 'black'. that is, black screen. I tried changing display from hardware to softwre, and still get the same results. Thnx for apk, like always, but this one is not working properly.

I tried, it show black screen for awhile then it appear and I am able to play it without any issue... :D

That's weird. I re-downloaded the apk. Now it says it gives me a 'parse' error. I tried on all my android boxes including my
Sony Android TV. Before, the screen would just be black, I would hear the sound, but it did not do what you just wrote about.. I have 3 android boxes and an android Sony tv! Hey, but again, thnx anyway. I don't know what's going on. :shock: :( :D
Nov 20th, 2017, 5:36 am
Nov 20th, 2017, 5:43 pm
jaycee1 wrote:
augustinlibert wrote:

That's weird. I re-downloaded the apk. Now it says it gives me a 'parse' error. I tried on all my android boxes including my
Sony Android TV. Before, the screen would just be black, I would hear the sound, but it did not do what you just wrote about.. I have 3 android boxes and an android Sony tv! Hey, but again, thnx anyway. I don't know what's going on. :shock: :( :D

not sure what's going on, but I have no issue.. :D

Nov 20th, 2017, 5:43 pm
Nov 23rd, 2017, 2:23 am
don't work for me .
Nov 23rd, 2017, 2:23 am
Nov 23rd, 2017, 3:20 am
Just go to the actual website and get it there. i noticed the apk here and there were different in size.
Nov 23rd, 2017, 3:20 am
Dec 14th, 2017, 8:34 am
same issue here. Black screen, no chaqnnels. Anyone knows where to get apk besides original web site?
Dec 14th, 2017, 8:34 am
Dec 20th, 2017, 9:00 pm
Works great. 2.0.60 is out though.
Dec 20th, 2017, 9:00 pm