Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Jun 12th, 2018, 3:43 pm
ktx-nz wrote:Every one seen to be having prob with Firestick and install apps on them, I will never get one thats for sure :)
and its not just with this app also.

Thanks for sharing?
Jun 12th, 2018, 3:43 pm
Jun 13th, 2018, 3:04 am
Never had any issues using the Fire mod that Balatan releases on my fire TV 4k, however my friend who has a firestick has had Terrarium randomly disappear twice recently. Going to go install it again after they factory reset their device and see if that makes any difference. Very strange.
Jun 13th, 2018, 3:04 am
Jun 13th, 2018, 4:06 am
Installed on my firestick last night.
Everything going very perfect. Extremely happy with the streaming and quality
Thanks a million Balatan Bro
Jun 13th, 2018, 4:06 am
Aug 9th, 2018, 2:30 pm
thanks for the link
Aug 9th, 2018, 2:30 pm
Sep 2nd, 2018, 7:21 pm
Is anyone else seeing ads on this on firestick or is it just me? A few days ago I began seeing banner ads and pop up adds as well on the firestick.
Sep 2nd, 2018, 7:21 pm
Sep 2nd, 2018, 7:24 pm
I used yesterday. I didn't see any ads
Sep 2nd, 2018, 7:24 pm
Sep 2nd, 2018, 7:42 pm
StelioKantos wrote:Is anyone else seeing ads on this on firestick or is it just me? A few days ago I began seeing banner ads and pop up adds as well on the firestick.

That would be something else you have in installed on the stick. This app is in fact ad free. Check out your other apps and run a malware scan.
Sep 2nd, 2018, 7:42 pm
Sep 2nd, 2018, 7:56 pm
Chlorophyll wrote:I used yesterday. I didn't see any ads

Thanks for the prompt reply. Hmm... It seems to only happen with terrarium. All my other apps are ad free as well. I'll try to figure it out. I thought maybe they are about to finally release a new version and that had something to do with it. I'm not getting as many hd links anymore either using mx player of course . Thanks anyway.
Sep 2nd, 2018, 7:56 pm
Sep 2nd, 2018, 8:48 pm
StelioKantos wrote:
Chlorophyll wrote:I used yesterday. I didn't see any ads

Thanks for the prompt reply. Hmm... It seems to only happen with terrarium. All my other apps are ad free as well. I'll try to figure it out. I thought maybe they are about to finally release a new version and that had something to do with it. I'm not getting as many hd links anymore either using mx player of course . Thanks anyway.

There are problems with mx player and Terrarium as of late and the dev is still on summer holiday. There will be an update sometime after he returns.
Sep 2nd, 2018, 8:48 pm
Sep 2nd, 2018, 8:55 pm
Yeah i can surely say theres some issues with mxplayer. It's very glitchy and not playing videos properly. Buffering issue with mxplayer
Sep 2nd, 2018, 8:55 pm
Sep 3rd, 2018, 4:17 pm
It's about time we get an update to fix the links + add more links. Multiple friends of mine using the app have limited to no links for movies or TV series. I regret introducing them to terrarium.. :p
Sep 3rd, 2018, 4:17 pm
Sep 3rd, 2018, 5:31 pm
Theoalex50 wrote:It's about time we get an update to fix the links + add more links. Multiple friends of mine using the app have limited to no links for movies or TV series. I regret introducing them to terrarium.. :p

I agree and gets worse by the day

Also we use MXplayer and not had any issues that others mention... us MX and terrarium on 3 TV's 4 Tablets and two phones(NOT at same time lol) And none of the mentioned issues...
Sep 3rd, 2018, 5:31 pm

Proudowner 106 PDA's Psion, Palm, Symbo, WinMo & Android.12GPS's!
Sep 3rd, 2018, 8:01 pm
Theoalex50 wrote:It's about time we get an update to fix the links + add more links. Multiple friends of mine using the app have limited to no links for movies or TV series. I regret introducing them to terrarium.. :p

according to a post made by dev in scrapers forum, this app will no longer be updated....i personally did not see the post but did read a conversation in another forum recently mentioning this, also mentioned was 2 of the scraper servers used in several apps are no longer updating their database due to lack of resources.....i do believe another great dev will shine we just have to be patient
Sep 3rd, 2018, 8:01 pm

Amazes Me The Amount Of Downloads & People Don't Have The Respect To Like A Release But Don't Hesitate To Put In Their Filelinked Store
Sep 3rd, 2018, 9:49 pm
walleye66 wrote:

according to a post made by dev in scrapers forum, this app will no longer be updated....i personally did not see the post but did read a conversation in another forum recently mentioning this, also mentioned was 2 of the scraper servers used in several apps are no longer updating their database due to lack of resources.....i do believe another great dev will shine we just have to be patient

I've read this type of post many times in respect to the Terrarium app and it may very well come to be true but I for one have had little trouble using it even well after the "will no longer update" news was common.

I even have an old phone running a copy of Terrarium from last year which still works fine.

As far as the "servers no longer being updated" is concerned I have seen many TV programs which have aired for the first time having good streamable links posted in Terrarium within hours of there first showing, and that still remains the case even as I write this today.

I do feel that the "we need updates" crowd has often been engaged in a fool's errand. Most times updates are just the developers inserting new ad servers etc. to try to circumvent people who are blocking their ads.

Again everyone may be correct and the end for Terrarium may be at hand, but I for one will be sad if that's the case.

Sep 3rd, 2018, 9:49 pm
Sep 4th, 2018, 4:28 am
Well it was was a good run...RIP
Sep 4th, 2018, 4:28 am