Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Apr 27th, 2019, 8:53 am
cars wrote:time to let this 1 rest I think. It has had a great run and clearly, the dev wants this 1 to rest. Other than the name Terrarium TV others such as dream tv, TITANIUM, CYBERFLIX are now performing better than the patched version of this

oh i'm not asking for a fix, that is up to balatan whether he wishes to if even possible, just remember who made them clones possible, as far as performing better apparently you never ran terrarium side by side, cause it was still quicker at finding & starting movies after patched lol, the only thing that didn't work was new hd releases & it still found tv shows that the clones didn't up to 2 days ago lol........have a great day hifi & thanks for all your work too
Apr 27th, 2019, 8:53 am
Apr 27th, 2019, 9:22 am
abuhcar wrote:
cars wrote:time to let this 1 rest I think. It has had a great run and clearly, the dev wants this 1 to rest. Other than the name Terrarium TV others such as dream tv, TITANIUM, CYBERFLIX are now performing better than the patched version of this

oh i'm not asking for a fix, that is up to balatan whether he wishes to if even possible, just remember who made them clones possible, as far as performing better apparently you never ran terrarium side by side, cause it was still quicker at finding & starting movies after patched lol, the only thing that didn't work was new hd releases & it still found tv shows that the clones didn't up to 2 days ago lol........have a great day hifi & thanks for all your work too

well i agree with both of you my fightin days are over lol but as far as what any dev wants tough tears, were not here to make pretty cupcakes... like Psychloan420 once said ur stuff is weak or something like that lol
Apr 27th, 2019, 9:22 am

Amazes Me The Amount Of Downloads & People Don't Have The Respect To Like A Release But Don't Hesitate To Put In Their Filelinked Store
May 25th, 2019, 4:21 am
Is this still working?
May 25th, 2019, 4:21 am
Jun 14th, 2019, 12:09 pm
Yes, it is working
Jun 14th, 2019, 12:09 pm

Samsung Galaxy S 22 Ultra
Jun 14th, 2019, 3:53 pm
dennis_hr wrote:Yes, it is working

I was going to call BS on this, but jokes on me.. it actually works again <3
Best streaming app out there
Jun 14th, 2019, 3:53 pm
Jun 14th, 2019, 5:01 pm
MajorEncore wrote:
dennis_hr wrote:Yes, it is working

I was going to call BS on this, but jokes on me.. it actually works again <3
Best streaming app out there

I'm with you, I didn't know it was back online.

It feels like Terrarium is the anti-Humpty Dumpty

♫ Terrarium sat on a wall, ♫
♫ Terrarium had a great fall. ♫
♫ All the king's horses and all the king's men ♫
Could put Terrarium together again ♫
Jun 14th, 2019, 5:01 pm
Jul 23rd, 2019, 9:40 pm
Still working!
Jul 23rd, 2019, 9:40 pm
Sep 19th, 2023, 12:04 pm
CouldntBeMe wrote:All the mirrors are dead now too :(

Because this app doesnt exist anymore.