Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Apr 13th, 2019, 6:47 pm
the app works great ,but 90% from Foreign channels other than Hindi lang do not work......
Anyone has encountered this problem...
Apr 13th, 2019, 6:47 pm

MY paypal Account If do you want to donate to me: fantapster@gmail.com
Apr 13th, 2019, 7:37 pm
fantap wrote:the app works great ,but 90% from Foreign channels other than Hindi lang do not work......
You are right the live tv other than Indian channels are not working
Apr 13th, 2019, 7:37 pm
Apr 13th, 2019, 7:57 pm
pntba wrote:
fantap wrote:the app works great ,but 90% from Foreign channels other than Hindi lang do not work......
You are right the live tv other than Indian channels are not working

I contact to dev of the app about these problems but not respond... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Apr 13th, 2019, 7:57 pm

MY paypal Account If do you want to donate to me: fantapster@gmail.com
Apr 15th, 2019, 2:15 pm
Admin/dev decided to shutdown Thoptv if these mods keep on coming out.
So let's use original Thoptv. And make it LIVE LONGER
Apr 15th, 2019, 2:15 pm
Apr 15th, 2019, 2:51 pm
Chlorophyll wrote:Admin/dev decided to shutdown Thoptv if these mods keep on coming out.
So let`s use original Thoptv. And make it LIVE LONGER
Dude either make the ads lesser or simply shut it. The no of ads popping on each and every screen is terrific. Great app but this is too much
Apr 15th, 2019, 2:51 pm
Apr 15th, 2019, 2:55 pm
Suggestion for devs:
The current state of thoptv is terrible each screen has an interstitial ad. So each click is an interstitial ad popping. You already know that. (1/2)
Read reply
Apr 15th, 2019, 2:55 pm
Apr 15th, 2019, 2:58 pm
Naqam69 wrote:Suggestion for devs:
The current state of thoptv is terrible each screen has an interstitial ad. So each click is an interstitial ad popping. You already know that. (1/2)
Read reply
So what can you do? Simply if you are using Admob (not even have to change the app code) simply select the not of times the ad is shown to a user per minute(s).

At least make it 1 ad per 1 minute. You don`t need to block all the users and the users won`t try or ask for MODs.
Apr 15th, 2019, 2:58 pm
Apr 16th, 2019, 9:12 am
have lots of extra batteries if on stick lol
Apr 16th, 2019, 9:12 am

Amazes Me The Amount Of Downloads & People Don't Have The Respect To Like A Release But Don't Hesitate To Put In Their Filelinked Store
Apr 16th, 2019, 4:49 pm
Naqam69 wrote:
Chlorophyll wrote:Admin/dev decided to shutdown Thoptv if these mods keep on coming out.
So let`s use original Thoptv. And make it LIVE LONGER
Dude either make the ads lesser or simply shut it. The no of ads popping on each and every screen is terrific. Great app but this is too much

Right....admins are too greedy rudy..even nudy, idiot assholes also stole Tata sky token from Oreo Tv...shameless thop chutiyas admins, did not even ask request or permission before copying tokens...now again started stupid irritating video ads also..Highly greedy n igoistic, bastards..
Also wants to rule our device.. Remove adblocker app, remove this nd that, what the Hell...they dont care for users.. nd they never had any mercy on users...
The way they reply n repond..rudy stupids forgot to learn all manners n respects..most faults in upbringing is by their own parents only,
If their parents are really alive..then they should had badly banned their such stupid assholes childrens, but now our Jasi God has appeared as True Teacher

Binu nd Anshu ate money but Glad to know that Jasi fcuked them hard, most Brave n Genius our Jasi Great Indian No.1 modder...
No one like our Jasi Sir, fcuk their every hitler like tactics n strategies, teaching lessons to such Ravans is must,
Dont they know more Greed nd Ego is way to Hell..

If they don't improve n don't reduce ads, then I request Jasi Sir...to please
Keep Modding n fcuk them hard..
No Mercy!!!
Apr 16th, 2019, 4:49 pm
Apr 17th, 2019, 2:00 am
Lol Modder Your App doesn`t Work

So much ads are still coming

I got banned also after using this 3.0 mod apk
Apr 17th, 2019, 2:00 am
May 7th, 2019, 5:53 pm
XmoDzBot wrote:Lol Modder Your App doesn`t Work

So much ads are still coming