Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Jul 13th, 2019, 8:03 am
Stabiron wrote:If anyone can provide me Firestick I would be happy to help and mod some firestick apps. Never said no.

Regards!

walleye can you get a hold of animals on reddit
Jul 13th, 2019, 8:03 am
Jul 13th, 2019, 8:48 am
Awesome job Stabiron, thank you.
Jul 13th, 2019, 8:48 am

Jul 13th, 2019, 9:21 am
Thanks for modding this, very grateful! just wanted to report that its not working on Android 9 Tv box i tested on the Tanix Tx6 and it isntalls and opens fine but when selecting any movie or tvshow screen just goes grey and after a minute or so it crashes with no maesssage and closes. Mod 2.0.5 and 2.0.6 did not do that they worked perfectly so dunno if you changed something in this mod. if you need help fixing ill help however i can just tell me what to do
Jul 13th, 2019, 9:21 am
Jul 13th, 2019, 9:42 am
UpGrad3 wrote:Thanks for modding this, very grateful! just wanted to report that its not working on Android 9 Tv box i tested on the Tanix Tx6 and it isntalls and opens fine but when selecting any movie or tvshow screen just goes grey and after a minute or so it crashes with no maesssage and closes. Mod 2.0.5 and 2.0.6 did not do that they worked perfectly so dunno if you changed something in this mod. if you need help fixing ill help however i can just tell me what to do

Hi. As you already know that modding Cinema is not an easy task, after each update dev adds more protection compare to previous version. One wrong move and you end up breaking the whole apk. Modding v2.0.7 for the mobiles without breaking any feature wasn't easy as well and took me around 2 days of modding, testing and other stuff.

I know it's not that stable and have flaws here and there but I'm still trying to improve my mod and hopefully will make it stable enough to support firestick and other devices.

Thank you for bearing it with me. Hope you understand my situation.

Regards
Stabiron
Jul 13th, 2019, 9:42 am
Jul 13th, 2019, 9:56 am
Stabiron wrote:Hi. As you already know that modding Cinema is not an easy task, after each update dev adds more protection compare to previous version. One wrong move and you end up breaking the whole apk. Modding v2.0.7 for the mobiles without breaking any feature wasn't easy as well and took me around 2 days of modding, testing and other stuff.

I know it's not that stable and have flaws here and there but I'm still trying to improve my mod and hopefully will make it stable enough to support firestick and other devices.

Regards
Stabiron

Of course i understand completely and appreciate greatly the efforts you go to to provide mods i know its not easy especially Cinema HD and TVZion and i appreciate that you continue to mod them even though they get harder most of us out here appreciate what you doing! my offer is there if you need help with anything or testing anything just drop me a message if you need anything from me that will help i cant mod to your level but ill do what i can if you need something testing or whatever bro! take it easy have a good weekend
Jul 13th, 2019, 9:56 am
Jul 13th, 2019, 10:04 am
abuhcar wrote:so you posted a mod pretty much knowing it would not work on fire devices knowing the original works just fine......smh......people have offered to get you devices with no response so obviously you could care less bout the fire users who represent over 79% of market, & the firestick represents 64% of that

Whats your problem man? mod it yourself if your gona complain! this is the second thread i have seen with your bad attitude towards Stabiron. In the OP Stabiron clearly states Note : Not tested with Firestick and Android Boxes. so your statement: "pretty much knowing it would not work on fire devices" is invalid. How could he possibly know if he doesn't have a device to test? And you cant expect him to check every possible firmware and device before releasing that's just insane. Modders first mod > then release > then users use / test / report bugs > then modder fixes bugs. Thats how it works man.

The fact of owning a certain device is irrelevant, If you really expect a modder to test a mod on every possible device before releasing then your insane... Lower your expectations and bring your attitude in. All modders are doing this for free and it takes alot of their free time, time that could be better spent with friends of family so either respect them or go mod it yourself.
Jul 13th, 2019, 10:04 am
Jul 13th, 2019, 10:16 am
Stabiron wrote:Hi. As you already know that modding Cinema is not an easy task, after each update dev adds more protection compare to previous version. One wrong move and you end up breaking the whole apk. Modding v2.0.7 for the mobiles without breaking any feature wasn't easy as well and took me around 2 days of modding, testing and other stuff.

Regards
Stabiron

I never ever doubt how hard this app is, Balatan gave up real quick lol, some modders like urself know how to mod certain areas that others don't want to even attempt lol, i know that & others know that so i apologize for all rude comments in past, it's never been personal at all believe me, i know ur skills i been round long time......i would rather not see a release of any mod, not just this if doesn't work on devices that official works......it saves you the negative from community, & yes including myself lol.....i know your reputation all way back to Reis, so you don't have to prove shit to anyone.....you got a family too you gotta do you too bro......were gonna get you some sticks but take care of urself too bro it's just an app & there are tons of movie apps.......stay kool bro
Jul 13th, 2019, 10:16 am
Jul 13th, 2019, 11:05 am
QuietPlease wrote:know people b4 responding to a legit comment or ur gonna have a brain aneurysm lol
abuhcar could spin mods around you faster than a trump tweet lol but he retired into making modchips

Back at yourself too! You know nothing about me either. Who said i cant mod? lol .... Thats good for him i never disputed whether or not he can mod, I simply stated he should bring the negative attitude in, you dont need to know anything about somebody to make an observational comment based on their recent behaviour. So your post is just an irrelevant comment really. I get where he is coming from but there's better ways to say it, there was no need for the rudeness towards Stabiron, personal or not. that's my point and hes even apologised to Stabiron for it now. Lets not fill the thread up with more of this we should all be friends here right. A little positivety and politeness goes a long way man, i hope you all have a sick weekend!
Jul 13th, 2019, 11:05 am
Jul 13th, 2019, 11:20 am
Work on my original unroot OPPO A5S but no work on my root S5
Jul 13th, 2019, 11:20 am
Jul 13th, 2019, 1:13 pm
Stabiron thanks mate.
Works perfectly on my X96 Android box
Cheers
Jul 13th, 2019, 1:13 pm
Jul 13th, 2019, 1:51 pm
Aliments wrote:Stabiron thanks mate.
Works perfectly on my X96 Android box
Cheers

So many Android boxes and fire devices.
Jul 13th, 2019, 1:51 pm
Jul 14th, 2019, 7:19 am
munkondi wrote:has stopped working on Galazy Note 9 :-(
I had same problem when i updated it from test version(2.0.6)....then i tried cleaning all data...now it is working perfectly...
Jul 14th, 2019, 7:19 am
Jul 14th, 2019, 11:01 pm
Been using this for a few days on my 1st gen nvidia shield tv, it works sometimes but now and again when you click on a movie the app just restarts....I have to clear app data to fix and start a fresh..

Not sure if its a bug in the app or the mod ?
Jul 14th, 2019, 11:01 pm
Jul 15th, 2019, 4:18 am
Sman76 wrote:Been using this for a few days on my 1st gen nvidia shield tv, it works sometimes but now and again when you click on a movie the app just restarts....I have to clear app data to fix and start a fresh..

Not sure if its a bug in the app or the mod ?

I think it might be the app itself. I had it happen on the unmodded app also.
Jul 15th, 2019, 4:18 am
Jul 15th, 2019, 11:33 am
Same here lol
Jul 15th, 2019, 11:33 am