Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Sep 30th, 2019, 11:04 pm
Videoder Video & Music Downloader v14.4.2 build 158 [Premium] [Mod]
Requirements: 4.1+
Overview: Videoder is the ultimate way to download YouTube videos!

ImageImage

Videoder is an amazing YouTube Music & Video download utility for your Android Smart-Phone. It has been loved and appreciated by over 20 million users around the world. Download the latest apk of Videoder now and start downloading your favourite Music and Videos.

App Features
Download unlimited youtube music, videos, movies in all resolutions from 144p to 1080P FULL HD

Music & Video Downloading
Unlimited Music and Video Downloading for free

No Annoying ads, Completely ads free

All Resolutions & Formats
Download any video as MP3, 4K, 1080P, 720P, 480P, 240P, 144P and in 60fps
Download youtube videos in all formats and resolutions :mp3, 4K, 1080P, 720P, 480P, 320P, 240P, 144P, 3gp, mp4, webm, flv, 60fps

Multiple - Batched Downloading
Multi-Select videos/music while browsing and download them with one tap
Batch Downloading,select and download multiple videos int one tap

Extremely Beautiful
Beautiful and easy to use UI, with youtube app like features (minimize while watching)
Extremely beautiful and easy to use User Interface

In Built Web Browser
In built Browser lets you download streaming videos from supported sites
In built browser lets you browse your favourite streaming sites and download videos and music on the go

Youtube Playlist & Channel Download
Youtube Channel and Playlist download with one tap
Download from facebook, vimeo, instagram, whatsappdaily, dailymotion, vine, metacafe, liveleak

Support for multiple websites coming this month
Download from facebook.com , instagram.com , vevo.com , whatsappdaily.com , dailymotion.com , vimeo.com , vine.co , metacafe.com , liveleak.com + 170 more websites

What's New:
Version 14.4.2
Fixed certain downloads interrupting in between
Fixed warning message from Play Protect due to too many calls to video downloading websites / apis returning 502 errors
Audio Plugin for ARM V7 devices is now bundled with the apk to fix audio plugin error
Fixed error while playing video on some devices
Brought back default playback resolution preference in Playback-Settings

Mod Info:
Premium features unlocked;
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
Analytics / Crashlytics disabled;
AOSP compatible.


This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://www.videoder.com

Download Instructions:
https://www.uploadship.com/ca6d731e78694519

Mirrors:
https://mixloads.com/y514p3t3hsa9
https://www.file-up.org/vq92zy4owsju
https://uploadrar.com/lyiknansrmix
https://dropapk.to/0gmm8eill0od
Sep 30th, 2019, 11:04 pm

Do not forget to thank and support the developers! If you like the app, buy it!
Oct 1st, 2019, 1:30 am
Will not work for me... The 1st version of this app I got here 12+ months ago worked great for a few months then just stopped supporting YouTube. Only 1 of the versions posted in recent weeks has worked, and for like 2 days til the harmful app warning a couple days ago. What am I doing wrong?
Oct 1st, 2019, 1:30 am
Oct 1st, 2019, 1:40 am
leq wrote:Will not work for me... The 1st version of this app I got here 12+ months ago worked great for a few months then just stopped supporting YouTube. Only 1 of the versions posted in recent weeks has worked, and for like 2 days til the harmful app warning a couple days ago. What am I doing wrong?


I am with you exactly. I think the app creator stopped allowing YouTube downloads unless someone else can explain otherwise.
Oct 1st, 2019, 1:40 am
Oct 1st, 2019, 2:45 am
All good here.

Nice work as always B :thumbup:
Oct 1st, 2019, 2:45 am
Oct 1st, 2019, 3:21 pm
Thanks Balatan, works perfectly, no ads, no root, i have no problem downloading from youtube
Oct 1st, 2019, 3:21 pm
Online
Oct 1st, 2019, 3:42 pm
cygnusgalaxy wrote:Thanks Balatan, works perfectly, no ads, no root, i have no problem downloading from youtube



May I please ask where are you located?
Oct 1st, 2019, 3:42 pm
Oct 1st, 2019, 3:42 pm
cygnusgalaxy wrote:Thanks Balatan, works perfectly, no ads, no root, i have no problem downloading from youtube



May I please ask where you are located?
Oct 1st, 2019, 3:42 pm
Oct 1st, 2019, 8:33 pm
fusionman wrote:
cygnusgalaxy wrote:Thanks Balatan, works perfectly, no ads, no root, i have no problem downloading from youtube



May I please ask where you are located?

Indonesia, i never have problem downloading from youtube using this app
Oct 1st, 2019, 8:33 pm
Online
Oct 2nd, 2019, 6:52 pm
fusionman wrote:
leq wrote:Will not work for me... The 1st version of this app I got here 12+ months ago worked great for a few months then just stopped supporting YouTube. Only 1 of the versions posted in recent weeks has worked, and for like 2 days til the harmful app warning a couple days ago. What am I doing wrong?


I am with you exactly. I think the app creator stopped allowing YouTube downloads unless someone else can explain otherwise.

Instead of asking where people live, that state that it works for them, the people for whom it isn't working, should be stating where they live. Then, people can help trouble shoot it for you,if they can.
Oct 2nd, 2019, 6:52 pm
Oct 2nd, 2019, 7:16 pm
HeyRafkaMan wrote:
fusionman wrote:
leq wrote:Will not work for me... The 1st version of this app I got here 12+ months ago worked great for a few months then just stopped supporting YouTube. Only 1 of the versions posted in recent weeks has worked, and for like 2 days til the harmful app warning a couple days ago. What am I doing wrong?


I am with you exactly. I think the app creator stopped allowing YouTube downloads unless someone else can explain otherwise.

Instead of asking where people live, that state that it works for them, the people for whom it isn't working, should be stating where they live. Then, people can help trouble shoot it for you,if they can.


I live in the United States and the app says it is premium but Will not download from youtube. It pops up with a message that says YouTube video downloading is not supported.
Oct 2nd, 2019, 7:16 pm
Last edited by fusionman on Oct 2nd, 2019, 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Oct 2nd, 2019, 11:11 pm
It welcomes me to using premium, but then I get a pop-up asking me to upgrade to go adfree. This has been in the last several versions that you uploaded. It directs to Google Play, to an unlock app by a seemingly random developer. No way was I going to download it though. If I remember correctly, it was a pay app.
Oct 2nd, 2019, 11:11 pm
Oct 3rd, 2019, 12:26 am
Working here without YouTube problems.
Country related issue.
Oct 3rd, 2019, 12:26 am
Oct 3rd, 2019, 10:20 pm
Doesn't work in us for YouTube
Oct 3rd, 2019, 10:20 pm