Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Oct 9th, 2019, 12:01 pm
So what older version of Videoder works? Can someone please post a link to it?
Oct 9th, 2019, 12:01 pm
Oct 9th, 2019, 5:32 pm
Same here. No youtube downloading in US.
Oct 9th, 2019, 5:32 pm
Oct 9th, 2019, 5:46 pm
fusionman wrote:Same here. No youtube downloading in US.

While installing the app for the first time set VPN to India. This should solve the problem.
Oct 9th, 2019, 5:46 pm

Sharing is caring and vice versa
: SelfProclaimed
Oct 9th, 2019, 8:03 pm
Jamreet wrote:
fusionman wrote:Same here. No youtube downloading in US.

While installing the app for the first time set VPN to India. This should solve the problem.



This does not help. I have tried with India, Singapore , and Japan still no youtube downloading allowed.
Oct 9th, 2019, 8:03 pm
Oct 10th, 2019, 1:35 am
Use ymusic. Its been working perfectly.
Oct 10th, 2019, 1:35 am
Oct 10th, 2019, 4:22 am
Check ur PM I sent 8)
8011 wrote:
cityhunteryzx wrote:I can download youtube by the lastest snaptube released here whatever I want. Anyway, u might need to know the trapdoor from snaptube, then u can use it wherever u want at this planet. :)
cityhunteryzx wrote:
What is this trap door if you don't mind me asking?
Oct 10th, 2019, 4:22 am
Oct 10th, 2019, 4:32 am
No, I can download youtube whatever I want at US by snaptube.
fusionman wrote:
Jamreet wrote:
fusionman wrote:Same here. No youtube downloading in US.

While installing the app for the first time set VPN to India. This should solve the problem.



This does not help. I have tried with India, Singapore , and Japan still no youtube downloading allowed.
Oct 10th, 2019, 4:32 am
Oct 18th, 2019, 10:59 am
Frankbu7 wrote:Use ymusic. Its been working perfectly.
Best app for youtube downloads so far
Oct 18th, 2019, 10:59 am
Oct 18th, 2019, 7:46 pm
cityhunteryzx wrote:No, I can download youtube whatever I want at US by snaptube.
fusionman wrote:
Jamreet wrote:
fusionman wrote:Same here. No youtube downloading in US.

While installing the app for the first time set VPN to India. This should solve the problem.



This does not help. I have tried with India, Singapore , and Japan still no youtube downloading allowed.
Did You Try Signing With Your Gmail Account In Youtube & Then Try Downloading ?
Oct 18th, 2019, 7:46 pm
Oct 18th, 2019, 10:29 pm
Did You Try Signing With Your Gmail Account In Youtube & Then Try Downloading ?


Yes I have tried still does not work.
Oct 18th, 2019, 10:29 pm
Oct 19th, 2019, 4:27 am
Doesnt matter, no need sign in any account, just use the patched snaptube released here, then should be good to go.
Oct 19th, 2019, 4:27 am
Oct 30th, 2019, 7:24 pm
cityhunteryzx wrote:Doesnt matter, no need sign in any account, just use the patched snaptube released here, then should be good to go.


Or DON'T since it was found to be loaded with (giant fucking panda) malware.
Oct 30th, 2019, 7:24 pm