Lot of hoops to jump thru for an average app. Yawnnnn
Jan 27th, 2020, 6:13 pm
Jan 27th, 2020, 7:26 pm
derrin wrote: ...
What's New:
No changelog was provided
Instructions: Read Info

Hi,
not that i'm interested in this app or something, but Where are those instructions exactly...!?! -> Packed in the archive with the .apk file... ?!
So don't you think that should've mentioned that, instead of only "Read Info", that way you would've avoided any type of the current confusions.

Also you wrote that there is no changelog, but at the same time (...look there's one...):

derrin wrote: ... If you follow the instructions It will work:

What's New:
Version 4.1.4
* Important! CyberFlix VIP by Cybercrime Media. Long live your lawful right to stream!!! ID=vip-414-0120
* Hello Now Byebye Then

Anyway, here's my ReMod, only the URL from the classes (3) that's causing the FC is replaced with "about:blank" (cuz @darrin is just lazy) and nothing else, you can re-install / replace it with the current one by the OP:
https://drop.download/iojhn04641fo/CyberFlix_VIP_v4.1.4_Build_142_-_Mod_(cybers.world_to_about:blank).apk

Also the minSDK / API version by default of this is 16 = Android 4.1 (I didn't modified it), so maybe it can run there too, but I didn't test'ed that ;)
BTW - this app is a garbage one tho, just like all the forks of TTV - there are barely any free sources / links available to choose from... (test'ed with old episode(s) of "The Magicians" & the movie "Ford v Ferrari").
Jan 27th, 2020, 7:26 pm
Jan 27th, 2020, 9:13 pm
How did you mod that? Can it be done without a PC?, also thanks for always posting helpful stuff @Moe Lester
Jan 27th, 2020, 9:13 pm
Jan 27th, 2020, 9:22 pm
Mod v2 has been added, no AdGuard or other firewall app are needed
Jan 27th, 2020, 9:22 pm

If you like an app, buy it and support the developer.

In Metal We Trust.

derrin [hedon]
Jan 27th, 2020, 10:15 pm
The version 4.1.4 doesn`t seen to give all the links for some reason. The only update for this version seems to be an attempt to stop non vip users.
I have reverted back to 4.1.3 and getting heaps of links.
Jan 27th, 2020, 10:15 pm
Jan 27th, 2020, 11:41 pm
Thanks for Mod v2 , it works without Adguard. ❤️
Jan 27th, 2020, 11:41 pm

Reinvent :D
Jan 28th, 2020, 3:02 am
My 4.1.3 works without having to use firewall etc.
Jan 28th, 2020, 3:02 am
Jan 28th, 2020, 6:05 am
Moe Lester, I appreciate your work on this.
Jan 28th, 2020, 6:05 am
Jan 28th, 2020, 1:31 pm
Just type. Cybers.world without. Http://
Jan 28th, 2020, 1:31 pm
Jan 28th, 2020, 5:13 pm
Thanks man
Jan 28th, 2020, 5:13 pm
Jan 30th, 2020, 12:33 am
Moe Lester wrote:
What's New:

Hi,
not that i'm interested in this app or something, but Where are those instructions exactly...!?! -> Packed in the archive with the .apk file... ?!
So don't you think that should've mentioned that, instead of only "Read Info", that way you would've avoided any type of the current confusions.

Also you wrote that there is no changelog, but at the same time (...look there's one...):

What's New:
Version 4.1.4
* Important! CyberFlix VIP by Cybercrime Media. Long live your lawful right to stream!!! ID=vip-414-0120
* Hello Now Byebye Then

Anyway, here's my ReMod, only the URL from the classes (3) that's causing the FC is replaced with "about:blank" (cuz @darrin is just lazy) and nothing else, you can re-install / replace it with the current one by the OP:
https://drop.download/iojhn04641fo/CyberFlix_VIP_v4.1.4_Build_142_-_Mod_(cybers.world_to_about:blank).apk

Also the minSDK / API version by default of this is 16 = Android 4.1 (I didn't modified it), so maybe it can run there too, but I didn't test'ed that ;)
BTW - this app is a garbage one tho, just like all the forks of TTV - there are barely any free sources / links available to choose from... (test'ed with old episode(s) of "The Magicians" & the movie "Ford v Ferrari").

What app do you suggest since mediabox is kaputt
Jan 30th, 2020, 12:33 am
Jan 30th, 2020, 8:35 pm
monrealli wrote:
Moe Lester wrote:
What`s New:

Hi,
not that i`m interested in this app or something, but Where are those instructions exactly...!?! -> Packed in the archive with the .apk file... ?!
So don`t you think that should`ve mentioned that, instead of only "Read Info", that way you would`ve avoided any type of the current confusions.

Also you wrote that there is no changelog, but at the same time (...look there`s one...):

What`s New:
Version 4.1.4
* Hello Now Byebye Then

Anyway, here`s my ReMod, only the URL from the classes (3) that`s causing the FC is replaced with "about:blank" (cuz @darrin is just lazy) and nothing else, you can re-install / replace it with the current one by the OP:

Also the minSDK / API version by default of this is 16 = Android 4.1 (I didn`t modified it), so maybe it can run there too, but I didn`t test`ed that ;)
BTW - this app is a garbage one tho, just like all the forks of TTV - there are barely any free sources / links available to choose from... (test`ed with old episode(s) of "The Magicians" & the movie "Ford v Ferrari").

What app do you suggest since mediabox is kaputt
You can use either teatv or beetv
Jan 30th, 2020, 8:35 pm