Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Feb 14th, 2020, 1:49 pm
M0rphius wrote:
Norway52 wrote:As if you don`t know anything, this bug has nothing to do with the type of phone and the type of Android.

How about less emotion and more facts.

If you have a solution share it. I`ve looked at all of your 19 post. Zero contribution to any solutions.

Let`s make number 20 count.
Why are you so angry? This information does not mean disrespect to anyone. Everyone here knows that Balatan is one of the best. And when we report a problem, it is contribution!
Feb 14th, 2020, 1:49 pm
Feb 14th, 2020, 2:02 pm
M0rphius wrote:
Norway52 wrote:As if you don`t know anything, this bug has nothing to do with the type of phone and the type of Android.

How about less emotion and more facts.

If you have a solution share it. I`ve looked at all of your 19 post. Zero contribution to any solutions.

Let`s make number 20 count.
And when you claime to have no problem with this issue, then why are you still here. Go and have fun!
Feb 14th, 2020, 2:02 pm
Feb 14th, 2020, 2:37 pm
Since newer versions are supposed to have this battery problem (hadn't known about it, until I visited this topic), what is the latest version (older one, obviously) without the battery issue, so we can revert to that...?
Feb 14th, 2020, 2:37 pm
Feb 14th, 2020, 2:43 pm
from what I've read, 1.15.5,
although it's been said that it's fixed in 1.20.8,
waiting for the pro version
Feb 14th, 2020, 2:43 pm
Feb 14th, 2020, 5:04 pm
Norway52 wrote:And when you claime to have no problem with this issue, then why are you still here. Go and have fun!

I'm here trying to share what I've learned from this site regarding app issues and possible solutions. It's about feedback, not flaming someone for trying to help. Your posts since you joined has been very similar in tone much like every post you've made in this thread.

Learn to keep your emotion in check and try to be more constructive with your response. Also, use "edit" when making consecutive posts.
Feb 14th, 2020, 5:04 pm
Feb 15th, 2020, 12:28 am
M0rphius wrote:
Norway52 wrote:And when you claime to have no problem with this issue, then why are you still here. Go and have fun!

I`m here trying to share what I`ve learned from this site regarding app issues and possible solutions. It`s about feedback, not flaming someone for trying to help. Your posts since you joined has been very similar in tone much like every post you`ve made in this thread.

Learn to keep your emotion in check and try to be more constructive with your response. Also, use "edit" when making consecutive posts.
This place is not Mr. M0rphius morality class.
Feb 15th, 2020, 12:28 am
Feb 15th, 2020, 12:47 am
Battery draining problem, solved in v1.20.8
Feb 15th, 2020, 12:47 am