Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Aug 24th, 2020, 4:19 pm
XUMO FireTV v1.1 Build77 [Mod]
Requirements: 5.0+ Compatible for Gen2FS, Shield...Maybe Others
Overview: XUMO is your destination for *free* LIVE and on-demand streaming entertainment.

XUMO is your destination for *free* LIVE and on-demand streaming entertainment. With over 190 different channels to choose from, you won’t get bored. Tune in for newly launched movie channels, breaking news, epic fails, stand-up comedy, sports, news coverage, and more. Share the latest from the guys at Funny or Die, or this week’s celebrity gossip from TMZ. Stay up to date, but most of all, stay entertained with XUMO. Download XUMO for free today.

XUMO has an amazing lineup of channels that span twelve genres, including: LIVE 24/7 news from CBSN, the best in comedy from channels like FailArmy, Just For Laughs and America’s Funniest Home Videos. Stream game highlights and analysis from FOX Sports, PGA TOUR and USA TODAY SportsWire. Gather everyone around for family-friendly entertainment from Got Talent Global, PBS Digital Studios, Family Feud and Hooplakidz. Travel the world with Tastemade, Condé Nast Traveler and bon appétit. Keep up with viral hits from JukinVideo and style trends from Vogue, Refinery29 and more.

What's New:
VERSION 1.1 Build77
-Bug fixes
-More links to top content from the Guide
-Compatible for Fire TV

Tested On Gen2FS By Spydog
Note When Switching From Something Playing To A New Choice There Is A Delay As Is Same From Official Thru Firestick Store

No Mouse Toggle Needed
Tested On Shield By Hifi

Mod Details By Hifi:
Analytics disabled
Bypassed Amazon store and License check
Patched ads
Some services and permissions disabled
Cloned
May/May Not Work On Non Amazon Devices

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://www.amazon.com/Xumo-LLC-XUMO-FREE-MOVIES/dp/B07Q7N4GZG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=XUMO&qid=1598222481&s=mobile-apps&sr=1-1

Download Instructions: [Credits to Hifi 2007]
https://uploadrar.com/ko0jksuybk5f

Mirrors:
https://userupload.net/thsb6fq2ki76
http://fs13.uploadrar.com:182/d/nxs5ill ... fi2007.apk

Trouble downloading? Read This
Aug 24th, 2020, 4:19 pm

Jan 16th, 2021, 7:34 pm
@Spydog
Please can you ask Hifi if he can redo this mod with full service & permissions included?
I need it for testing purpose and it would be most welcome Sir.
Thank you for your time and help. Would be really helpful if he could do this mod with full permissions include or provide me a link as to get the full permissions apk mod. Thank you kindly.

Best Regards,
Jan 16th, 2021, 7:34 pm
Jan 16th, 2021, 8:18 pm
dankell wrote:@Spydog
Please can you ask Hifi if he can redo this mod with full service & permissions included?
I need it for testing purpose and it would be most welcome Sir.
Thank you for your time and help. Would be really helpful if he could do this mod with full permissions include or provide me a link as to get the full permissions apk mod. Thank you kindly.

Best Regards,

android tv finally updated to same version let me look at it see how compatible with fire devices 1st cheers
update
fire devices reject android tv version from even opening saying to use fire tv app lol
are you wanting for android tv or fire devices? let me know please
Jan 16th, 2021, 8:18 pm

Jan 16th, 2021, 9:04 pm
Thank you Spydog@ This app can also work with NO-VPN from outside USA region :thumbup:
I did have it working on a Shield Tv outside of the USA with NO-VPN enable :thumbup: but it needed more permissions which I could not do. So the app was very unstable doing my tests.
Once recompiled ..it installed fine on the specific devices and worked perfect without the need for a VPN as it bypassed the initial checks.
I tried to also implement this trick to this version (Android TV) and played with different activity setting and did get it working on the shield TV ..But permissions where all screwed up.

Update @Spydog . Please see my updated info it may help...and as to Android TV FTV versions....Either will be beneficial to me Sir as I can also investigate further to see if I can to get them working.
I have accomplished what I needed to do to the phone version of the app (Now works without the need of a VPN)
My main goal now is to get the TV version working without the need of a VPN on possibly the shield TV or Fire Cube gen 2

Best Regards,
Jan 16th, 2021, 9:04 pm
Jan 16th, 2021, 10:07 pm
@spydog
Thank you Mate!!!
That going to be a lot more head scratching and testing for me now. :-D

Best Regards,
Jan 16th, 2021, 10:07 pm
Jan 16th, 2021, 10:55 pm
@spydog.....BINGO!!!
I have the XumoTV Version Geo unlocked :shock: and working perfect! on a PC emulator Mate!
More tests to do on the shield TV , 4KFS, Cube4K Gen2 ….But I am confident it will work on them devices also ..as the emulator is probably the hardest to get a apk working on.
Thank you so much for sourcing me the UnTouched files...it would not have been possible without them. I will update once I am fully satisfied it works OK on them devices.

Best Regards,
Jan 16th, 2021, 10:55 pm
Jan 16th, 2021, 11:09 pm
dankell wrote:@spydog.....BINGO!!!
I have the TV Version Geo unlocked :shock: and working perfect! on a PC emulator Mate!
More tests to do on the shield TV , 4KFS, Cube4K Gen2 ....But I am confident it will work on them devices also ..as the emulator is probly the hardest to get a apk working on.
Thank you so much for the files...it would not have been possible without your help.
I will update once I am fully satisfied it work OK on them devices.
Once I am satisfied maybe HIFI or yourself can then reduce it`s permissions to a minimum and do more magic to reduce the size without actually breaking the Geo Bypass mod.

Best Regards,

check pm
Jan 16th, 2021, 11:09 pm

Apr 7th, 2021, 12:57 pm
is this especially for fire tv? or Android tv also?
Apr 7th, 2021, 12:57 pm
Apr 7th, 2021, 1:00 pm
is it possible to remove country restrictions? i mean without vpn?
Apr 7th, 2021, 1:00 pm
Apr 7th, 2021, 6:48 pm
I have tested it on 4k firestick & nvidia shield & it works. If you have any other android tv device install & try to see if it works.
Now if you are outside USA a VPN is a must.
Lastly geo restriction is not possible without a VPN.
Hope this answers your querry.
Apr 7th, 2021, 6:48 pm
Apr 7th, 2021, 7:09 pm
Xumo can be patched to work without a VPN. Using a VPN with an USA IP however will give you more contents.
Apr 7th, 2021, 7:09 pm
Apr 8th, 2021, 7:49 am
TheBigOne wrote:Xumo can be patched to work without a VPN. Using a VPN with an USA IP however will give you more contents.

okay thanks alot it's working on h96max 616 (android 10) without any problem ,thanks everyone may god bless you all.
Apr 8th, 2021, 7:49 am
Sep 11th, 2022, 9:19 am
All links either expired or not available, kindly reup
Sep 11th, 2022, 9:19 am