Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Mar 10th, 2021, 10:39 pm
Twitch: Livestream Multiplayer Games & Esports v10.3 [Final] [Ad-Free]
Requirements: 5.0 and up
Overview: Watch livestream gaming videos, Esports and any IRL broadcast on your Android device! Stream your favorite MMO RPG, strategy and FPS games for PS4, PC, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. Twitch gives you live streaming and gamer chat in the palm of your hand.

Image Image

Live chat as you watch gamers play everything from Overwatch to League of Legends. Watch PUBG showdowns, Minecraft sessions, Hearthstone matchups and stunning FIFA 18 goals. Multiplayer games not your thing? Livestream any IRL content you can think of, from art demos to animal videos!

Twitch Live Streaming and Gamer Chat: TOP 3 FEATURES
1. Watch gamers play Minecraft, Fortnite, PUBG, FIFA 18, League of Legends and much more. Stream content from the biggest MMO RPG, MOBA, strategy and FPS games out there, or settle in for nail-biting Esports tournaments.
2. Live chat during any gaming, Esports and IRL broadcast. Talk Hearthstone strategy with fellow gamers or content yourself with live streaming art demos in silence.
3. Broadcast your very own gaming content! Livestream your Overwatch killstreak on Xbox One, build Minecraft monoliths on Nintendo Switch, take down your Fortnite enemies on PS4, or show off your Hearthstone cards on PC!

Twitch lets you watch gamers play any single or multiplayer games under the sun. With PUBG, FIFA 18, League of Legends, Overwatch and Fortnite videos on demand, you can really let your gaming flag fly. Join live chat to connect with your MOBA or MMO RPG community!
+ Stream interactive live news videos with exclusive content for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC.
+ Watch unique programming: livestream anything from art demos, to Esports events, to music festivals!
+ Discover new multiplayer games and IRL videos with ease thanks to simple and intuitive navigation.
+ Switch to Dark Mode for those late night viewing and gamer chat sessions.

Join the millions of hardcore and casual gamers who have found a place to connect over the MOBA or FPS games they love. Take your passion to the next level with Twitch!

For feedback and assistance, please visit our Support Center: _https://help.twitch.tv

Whats New:
Bug fixes, stability fixes, and app optimizations

● Ads Removed / Disabled
● Ads Activities / Services disabled / removed
● Ads links removed
● Ads visibility disabled
● Apk signature changed
➡ CPU architectures: arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a, x86, x86_64
➡ Languages: Multi Languages
➡ Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.twitch.android.app&hl=en

Download Instructions:
armeabi-v7a + arm64-v8a + x86 + x86_64:
https://userupload.net/jmyk7wgzrhmc

Mirror:
https://rapidgator.net/file/5582363062d ... l.apk.html
https://uploadev.org/2s0qiucllc1z

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Mar 10th, 2021, 10:39 pm

If you like an app, buy it and support the developer.

In Metal We Trust.

derrin [hedon]
Mar 11th, 2021, 12:45 am
Thank you and a lite mod and all are perfect
Mar 11th, 2021, 12:45 am
Mar 17th, 2021, 2:18 am
Anyone else getting ads?
Mar 17th, 2021, 2:18 am
May 14th, 2021, 7:01 pm
WildPyro341 wrote:Anyone else getting ads?

yes there are ads twitch will always have server ads, i used to stream games when twitch wasnt so popular yet, if i remember correctly you could actually pay to not show ads during your stream otherwise we got to pick what ads we wanted displayed during our streams, not sure if gamer still has the option to pay so ads aren't shown? but perhaps the gamers make money off ads? can someone verify this?
May 14th, 2021, 7:01 pm

Amazes Me The Amount Of Downloads & People Don't Have The Respect To Like A Release But Don't Hesitate To Put In Their Filelinked Store
Jun 14th, 2021, 2:39 pm
Pls update to version 10.9.1
Jun 14th, 2021, 2:39 pm
Jun 14th, 2021, 4:54 pm
NotbadPat wrote:Pls update to version 10.9.1

On your smartphone give Twire a try & on the television you should give S0undTV a try.
Jun 14th, 2021, 4:54 pm
Jun 14th, 2021, 5:42 pm
V1v1X wrote:
On your smartphone give Twire a try & on the television you should give S0undTV a try.

Thanks for sharing. I had no idea there's a third party Twitch app for Android. But the latest update was January. Will development really continue from here on?
Jun 14th, 2021, 5:42 pm
Jun 14th, 2021, 5:45 pm
V1v1X wrote:
NotbadPat wrote:Pls update to version 10.9.1

On your smartphone give Twire .
nice APK but logs me off every time I close it
Jun 14th, 2021, 5:45 pm
Jun 14th, 2021, 6:23 pm
NotbadPat wrote:Thanks for sharing. I had no idea there's a third party Twitch app for Android. But the latest update was January. Will development really continue from here on?

Of course they've updated the code 5 days ago.

kisapl wrote:nice APK but logs me off every time I close it

Open an issue on GitHub & ask about it.
Jun 14th, 2021, 6:23 pm
Sep 12th, 2021, 9:58 pm
Can someone update please.
.??
Sep 12th, 2021, 9:58 pm
Oct 18th, 2021, 12:25 pm
Could you update the twitch apps? There is a new type of ads appear recently
Oct 18th, 2021, 12:25 pm