Video viewers, online TV, etc.
May 5th, 2021, 9:31 pm
spydog wrote:thanks fantap works on all my non-rooted phones

Without a shred of doubt.

spydog wrote:this will work on many if not all non-rooted phones 7+ if you put your phone into developer mode

I would urge to create another mod which disables amazon's license verification, so that this can be used on firestick as well. (Lucky pat cher could not do the trick)

Thanks.
May 5th, 2021, 9:31 pm
May 6th, 2021, 12:39 am
@fantap there are a lot of different opinions and reports here. I think you need to provide more info about when and where this app will work or not..
May 6th, 2021, 12:39 am

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
May 6th, 2021, 12:41 pm
i tested the app in 3 rooted different devices and work well , not tested in unrooted devices . so i requested the opinion of interested guys regarding this matter ... Does it work for them well or not ... But most of the answers are well, except for those who use the app with firestick....

In any case, I am waiting for more opinions about the application .... as I want to use it instead of an iptv stalker player in the future with my topics ... as this application has many problems during operation

thank you
best regards
May 6th, 2021, 12:41 pm

MY paypal Account If do you want to donate to me: fantapster@gmail.com
May 6th, 2021, 12:52 pm
i have testing with the non root phone and its works very well
thank you fantap sir!
May 6th, 2021, 12:52 pm
May 6th, 2021, 4:03 pm
I guess I must be dumb as a rock. I can't get this to work on any of my non-rooted devices: a Samsung tablet, a Teclast tablet and a Huawei phone.

I suppose I must be doing something wrong. Anyone fancy giving me a clue?
May 6th, 2021, 4:03 pm
May 6th, 2021, 4:07 pm
nameisalreadyinuse wrote:I guess I must be dumb as a rock. I can't get this to work on any of my non-rooted devices: a Samsung tablet, a Teclast tablet and a Huawei phone.

I suppose I must be doing something wrong. Anyone fancy giving me a clue?

can you activate your devices in developer mode as spydog wrote
spydog wrote:
this will work on many if not all non-rooted phones 7+ if you put your phone into developer mode
May 6th, 2021, 4:07 pm

May 6th, 2021, 4:50 pm
Yep, all my devices have developer mode enabled.

So I had one more device to try with IPTV Extreme Pro, my Chromecast with Google TV device that is plugged into my telly. IPTV Stalker Player v1.34 works very well on this device and it is easy to operate, except for inputting portals and MACs which is a pain using the remote with the on-screen keyboard. Anyway, I just got around to installing IPTV Extreme Pro on my Chromecast with Google TV device, added a portal and MAC that is working with IPTV Stalker Player, and guess what.......

It worked!

Now I'm wishing there was some way to automatically transfer the portals and MACs from IPTV Stalker Player to IPTV Extreme Pro. :D
May 6th, 2021, 4:50 pm
May 6th, 2021, 5:18 pm
update managed put 3 phones in dev mode 2 os 8's & 1 os 9 thanks for tip dog strange how that made it work now i wonder if that makes diff on newer phones also with other apps

if helps anyone else tap gear icon( settings) > scroll all way down to bottom & tap about with os version #, now you are in software info, go to build number & tap 7 times(message will show after 3 taps telling you 4 taps away from developer)
May 6th, 2021, 5:18 pm

Amazes Me The Amount Of Downloads & People Don't Have The Respect To Like A Release But Don't Hesitate To Put In Their Filelinked Store
May 6th, 2021, 5:46 pm
First impression is that IPTV Extreme Pro is more awkward to set-up and operate than IPTV Stalker Player v1.34. Remember, this is on a TV. I'm sure that on a phone or a tablet IPTV Extreme Pro's UI works well. Perhaps I am just so used to IPTV Stalker Player v1.34. I'll persevere with IPTV Extreme Pro for a while, see if I can get used to its funky UI.
May 6th, 2021, 5:46 pm
May 6th, 2021, 6:14 pm
nameisalreadyinuse wrote:First impression is that IPTV Extreme Pro is more awkward to set-up and operate than IPTV Stalker Player v1.34. Remember, this is on a TV. I'm sure that on a phone or a tablet IPTV Extreme Pro's UI works well. Perhaps I am just so used to IPTV Stalker Player v1.34. I'll persevere with IPTV Extreme Pro for a while, see if I can get used to its funky UI.

I agree with your opinion, but when you get used to it .... you will notice that this application contains a set of great features that are not available in any other application ... and I will leave you to discover it with yourself.
May 6th, 2021, 6:14 pm

May 7th, 2021, 1:54 pm
Spent some quality time with IPTV Extreme Pro last evening. (Remember, this is on a TV.) I see the benefits @fantap was encouraging me to discover. One weird thing. When viewing CNN in FHD or UHD the audio is out of sync and I have to set it to -12000 ms (-12 seconds!) to correct it. Trouble is, that audio sync value is global, i.e. it affects all portals/playlists and all channels and streams. So it has to be set back to zero for everything else. The thing is, the UI to do this requires multiple clicks because it only adjusts the audio sync by 50 ms per click. So that's 240 clicks with the remote! Returning to IPTV Stalker Player v1.34 afterwards, it felt a bit like time travelling back to the Stone Age. :D
May 7th, 2021, 1:54 pm
May 7th, 2021, 3:18 pm
Hm. Interesting. The audio sync issue doesn't happen on my tablet.
May 7th, 2021, 3:18 pm
May 8th, 2021, 1:10 am
fantap wrote:I need your opinion, guys, about this application, does it work well with you ... since if the answer is yes .... I will rely on it next times

Iptv stalker is best i think
May 8th, 2021, 1:10 am
May 8th, 2021, 12:43 pm
So I've sussed out the audio sync issues, it happens only with FHD and (so far) only with CNN, and only with the the copy that's installed on my Chromecast with Google TV.

And I am warming to IPTV Extreme Pro; I'm not seeing channels freeze so often, and when they do freeze the audio continues until the channel unfreezes after a couple of seconds. Also, this is subjective, but I swear the picture quality is better.

And I've discovered the backup/restore feature. This means I can set up portals on a tablet, backup to the cloud, then on my TV I can restore from the cloud. No more having to set up portals using the TV remote and the on-screen keyboard!

Thank you, @fantap, for convincing me to persevere with IPTV Extreme Pro. I think I'll be sticking with it.

I'm looking forward to discovering more features over the weekend.
May 8th, 2021, 12:43 pm
May 8th, 2021, 5:26 pm
I want to share also great feature not available on any IPTV apps , converting valid MAC to username and password to use it as extream code

1- press 3 dots
2- press playlists
3- long press to portal do you want
4- press info
5- done you can see all the information about this portal

thanks
May 8th, 2021, 5:26 pm