Dictionaries, encyclopedias
May 21st, 2020, 2:16 pm
Duolingo: Learn Languages v4.64.3 [Unlocked] [Mod] [SAP]
Requirements: 5.1+
Overview: Learn Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Romanian, Portuguese, Turkish, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, Ukrainian, Esperanto, Polish, Greek, Hungarian, Norwegian, Hebrew, Welsh, Swahili and English

ImageImage

Totally fun and free.

Practice your speaking, reading, listening and writing skills while playing a game! You'll improve your vocabulary and grammar skills by answering questions and completing lessons. Start with basic verbs, phrases, and sentences, and learn new words daily.

• Google Play's Editor's Choice and "Best of the Best" of 2013 and 2014!
• "Far and away the best language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal
• "Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education." —TIME Magazine
• "Among apps for learning a language, you can't beat Duolingo." —PC Magazine.
• "The most productive means of procrastination ever discovered. The short lesson blocks are painless and peppy, and reaching the next level (and then the level after that) becomes addictive." —Slate

Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.

• It's free, for real.
• It's fun. Advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It's effective. 34 hours of Duolingo are equivalent to a semester of university-level education.

What's New:
Whether it's 7 or 2000 days, your Duolingo Streak deserves to be celebrated! With our latest update, you can now send a congratulatory message to friends and others you follow when they reach certain Streak milestones. Try it out today!

Mod Info:
Standalone Android Package;
Android App Bundle Repacked (Split APKs Packer v6.0.1 by KirIif'):
• Supported CPU architecture: universal;
• Supported Screen DPIs: ldpi [120dpi], mdpi [160dpi], hdpi [240dpi], xhdpi [320dpi], xxhdpi [480dpi], xxxhdpi [640dpi];
• Languages: Multi Languages;
Languages Courses unlocked;
Start Lessons unlocked;
Special Offers features Unlocked;
Power-Ups features Unlocked;
Outfits features Unlocked;
Bonus features Unlocked;
Available to download offline;
Languages: Multi Languages;
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
Analytics / Crashlytics disabled.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.duolingo

Download Instructions:
https://dropgalaxy.vip/7s531isb9id3

Mirrors:
https://mega4up.org/60obshp8sbv1
https://up-load.io/j8vmbz7g7f5l
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/19zc4p1r
May 21st, 2020, 2:16 pm

Do not forget to thank and support the developers! If you like the app, buy it!
May 21st, 2020, 2:39 pm
All links are not working!
May 21st, 2020, 2:39 pm
May 21st, 2020, 2:42 pm
bahars wrote:All links are not working!

The topic has been posted minutes ago. Please do not confuse the users. If you have problems with the links, depends on your region. Please retry using VPN or deactivate your adblocker.
May 21st, 2020, 2:42 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
May 21st, 2020, 2:46 pm
Links are working.
May 21st, 2020, 2:46 pm

Without paid apk updates, I am nothing! Update your apps android releasers!
May 21st, 2020, 6:09 pm
Balatan, I'm a big fan of your releases, but none of links are working for download : site blocked, ad-block blocker, file not found, bad redirection...
May 21st, 2020, 6:09 pm
May 21st, 2020, 6:14 pm
XKLibur wrote:Balatan, I'm a big fan of your releases, but none of links are working for download : site blocked, ad-block blocker, file not found, bad redirection...

Stop it bro, links are working
May 21st, 2020, 6:14 pm

May 21st, 2020, 6:46 pm
Who the hell are you to speak for me ? The defender of the site ? Of Balatan ? I don't think he needs it.
I'm talking about the problems I have with certain hosts on this post (and another couple), problems I don't have normally with *most* of the releases.
Nevermind, I'll wait one or two day and eventually find the same releases on another sites, sorry for Balatan.
May 21st, 2020, 6:46 pm
May 21st, 2020, 8:44 pm
Links are working ... Try the first one and ADM you will get the file easily!!
BTW, Thank you Balatan for the release!
May 21st, 2020, 8:44 pm
May 21st, 2020, 9:01 pm
XKLibur wrote:Who the hell are you to speak for me ? The defender of the site ? Of Balatan ? I don't think he needs it.
I'm talking about the problems I have with certain hosts on this post (and another couple), problems I don't have normally with *most* of the releases.
Nevermind, I'll wait one or two day and eventually find the same releases on another sites, sorry for Balatan.

You are funny. Just try downloading from mega4up.org. It is always working for me.
May 21st, 2020, 9:01 pm

May 21st, 2020, 9:11 pm
I can confirm that the links DO work. Thanks very much Balatan.
May 21st, 2020, 9:11 pm
May 21st, 2020, 11:57 pm
XKLibur wrote:Who the hell are you to speak for me ? The defender of the site ? Of Balatan ? I don't think he needs it.

Calm down please. You're in a forum and users can reply to your comments and I didn't see any rude reply to you.
Accept my previous comment then as Administrator. The links are working fine so your problem depends on your region. Use VPN and try again please.
May 21st, 2020, 11:57 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
May 21st, 2020, 11:58 pm
XKLibur wrote:Who the hell are you to speak for me ? The defender of the site ? Of Balatan ? I don`t think he needs it.
I`m talking about the problems I have with certain hosts on this post (and another couple), problems I don`t have normally with *most* of the releases.
Nevermind, I`ll wait one or two day and eventually find the same releases on another sites, sorry for Balatan.
Links are working fine. Disable your adblock if you have so much of an issue. Don`t come here lying if you haven`t properly tried!
May 21st, 2020, 11:58 pm
May 22nd, 2020, 7:16 am
5/21, links didn't work in Firefox, tried on chrome, worked flawlessly! Anyone having troubles switch browsers at least. Merci Balatan! (Putting the app to use already!)
May 22nd, 2020, 7:16 am
May 22nd, 2020, 12:55 pm
Kubatov wrote:
XKLibur wrote:Who the hell are you to speak for me ? The defender of the site ? Of Balatan ? I don`t think he needs it.
I`m talking about the problems I have with certain hosts on this post (and another couple), problems I don`t have normally with *most* of the releases.
Nevermind, I`ll wait one or two day and eventually find the same releases on another sites, sorry for Balatan.

You are funny. Just try downloading from mega4up.org. It is always working for me.
Don`t know about the other links. But this one is working fine
May 22nd, 2020, 12:55 pm