Dictionaries, encyclopedias
Jan 8th, 2021, 11:04 am
Duolingo: Learn Languages v4.93.4 [Unlocked] [Mod]
Requirements: 5.1+
Overview: Learn Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Romanian, Portuguese, Turkish, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, Ukrainian, Esperanto, Polish, Greek, Hungarian, Norwegian, Hebrew, Welsh, Swahili and English

ImageImage

Totally fun and free.

Practice your speaking, reading, listening and writing skills while playing a game! You'll improve your vocabulary and grammar skills by answering questions and completing lessons. Start with basic verbs, phrases, and sentences, and learn new words daily.

• Google Play's Editor's Choice and "Best of the Best" of 2013 and 2014!
• "Far and away the best language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal
• "Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education." —TIME Magazine
• "Among apps for learning a language, you can't beat Duolingo." —PC Magazine.
• "The most productive means of procrastination ever discovered. The short lesson blocks are painless and peppy, and reaching the next level (and then the level after that) becomes addictive." —Slate

Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.

• It's free, for real.
• It's fun. Advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It's effective. 34 hours of Duolingo are equivalent to a semester of university-level education.

What's New:
2020 has been *a year* – but that didn't stop you! Your 2020 Duolingo Year in Review is here. This is a personalized look at your top stats throughout the year. Curious how many words you learned? Which day you studied the most? How you ranked in terms of time spent learning? It's all there! Access your Year in Review via your Profile tab in the app. We're so proud of you!

  ╔═════╝▀ Mod Info ▀╚═════╗
╔╝ Premium / Paid features unlocked;
╠═ Languages Courses unlocked;
╠═ Start Lessons unlocked;
╠═ Special Offers features Unlocked;
╠═ Power-Ups features Unlocked;
╠═ Outfits features Unlocked;
╠═ Bonus features Unlocked;
╠═ Available to download offline automatically;
╠═ Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
╠═ Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
╠═ Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
╠═ Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
╠═ Ads layouts visibility disabled;
╠═ Google Play Store install package check disabled;
╠═ Debug code removed;
╠═ Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
╠═ Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
╠═ Facebook ads bundled SDK removed completely;
╠═ No active trackers or advertisements;
╠═ Languages: Full Multi Languages;
╠═ CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
╠═ Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
╠═ Original package signature changed;
╠═ Release by Balatan.
╚══════════════╝

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.duolingo

Download Instructions:
https://userupload.net/r5c5w8fm17sr

Mirrors:
https://up-load.io/l5xgtrwhgi3m
https://ddownload.com/ord6co6kdx57
https://mega4up.org/p0qf4vzqgju2
https://rapidgator.net/file/7f162a13b2fc7c0f8190c97cf2e6a3ed
Jan 8th, 2021, 11:04 am

Do not forget to thank and support the developers! If you like the app, buy it!
Jan 9th, 2021, 2:07 pm
trueviking wrote:Suspicious that it needs permission to auto start on boot and record audio. Previous version didn't require it viewtopic.php?f=430&t=4045060

I don't know why you think it's needing to start on boot because mine doesn't and never has, and it needs microphone permission for the speaking lessons so it can record the audio for that.
Jan 9th, 2021, 2:07 pm

Meow
Jan 10th, 2021, 8:56 am
Hello, when you run out of Hearts it has a pop-up saying you can "Refill them for free on us!". When you click refill it will show it refilling 5 Hearts but then it goes back to zero. This happens over and over with it refilling, emptying and telling you it will refill for free indefinitely in a never-ending loop.

Exiting the app fixes it but you're still at zero hearts when you return.

Thanks!
Jan 10th, 2021, 8:56 am
Jan 10th, 2021, 9:05 am
businessbookguy wrote:Hello, when you run out of Hearts it has a pop-up saying you can "Refill them for free on us!". When you click refill it will show it refilling 5 Hearts but then it goes back to zero. This happens over and over with it refilling, emptying and telling you it will refill for free indefinitely in a never-ending loop.

Thanks!

I will investigate this issue on the next update...thanks for report. :thumbup:
Jan 10th, 2021, 9:05 am

Do not forget to thank and support the developers! If you like the app, buy it!
Jan 10th, 2021, 10:36 am
businessbookguy wrote:Hello, when you run out of Hearts it has a pop-up saying you can "Refill them for free on us!". When you click refill it will show it refilling 5 Hearts but then it goes back to zero. This happens over and over with it refilling, emptying and telling you it will refill for free indefinitely in a never-ending loop.

Thanks!

Why don't you activate unlimited hearts??
Jan 10th, 2021, 10:36 am
Jan 10th, 2021, 3:14 pm

Thanks!

How do you run out of hearts? I have unlimited.
Jan 10th, 2021, 3:14 pm

Without paid apk updates, I am nothing! Update your apps android releasers!
Jan 12th, 2021, 6:22 pm
Does anyone know how to prevent offline course downloading all the time?
Jan 12th, 2021, 6:22 pm
Jan 12th, 2021, 7:22 pm
lekicA wrote:Does anyone know how to prevent offline course downloading all the time?

I have never been able to stop the download from within the app either. The stop button doesn't work. The only workaround is to use mobile data (courses won't download then) or to remove them via website.
Jan 12th, 2021, 7:22 pm
Jan 12th, 2021, 8:04 pm
innit86 wrote:
lekicA wrote:Does anyone know how to prevent offline course downloading all the time?

I have never been able to stop the download from within the app either. The stop button doesn`t work. The only workaround is to use mobile data (courses won`t download then) or to remove them via website.
How do you remove it via website ?
Jan 12th, 2021, 8:04 pm
Jan 12th, 2021, 10:14 pm
lekicA wrote:
innit86 wrote:

I have never been able to stop the download from within the app either. The stop button doesn`t work. The only workaround is to use mobile data (courses won`t download then) or to remove them via website.

1. Login in into your account using desktop website.
2. Click on your profile picture in the right upper corner.
3. Choose "Settings" from the drop down menu.
4. Choose "Learning language".
5. A new menu will appear.
6. Click on "Reset or remove languages" under "See all language courses".
Jan 12th, 2021, 10:14 pm
Jan 12th, 2021, 10:23 pm
innit86 wrote:
lekicA wrote:
innit86 wrote:

1. Login in into your account using desktop website.
2. Click on your profile picture in the right upper corner.
3. Choose "Settings" from the drop down menu.
4. Choose "Learning language".
5. A new menu will appear.
6. Click on "Reset or remove languages" under "See all language courses".
Yeah but wouldnt that remove all the progress mlade for that language ?
Jan 12th, 2021, 10:23 pm
Jan 13th, 2021, 5:34 am
[/quote]Yeah but wouldnt that remove all the progress mlade for that language ?[/quote]

Yes your progress will be gone. You can just use mobile data when learning because it prevents the courses from downloading. After your done force stop the app and turn the WiFi back on.
Jan 13th, 2021, 5:34 am
Jan 13th, 2021, 8:28 am
innit86 wrote:Why don't you activate unlimited hearts??

I prefer to earn them. It also helps me learn better by not having unlimited retries.

Balatan wrote:I will investigate this issue on the next update...thanks for report.

Thank you for responding so quickly! I've also noticed I cannot view any profiles of anyone except those already on my Friends List. If I try to view one in the leaderboards, it shows "..." and then freezes on that page until I go back or the app closes itself.

Thanks!
Jan 13th, 2021, 8:28 am