GPS applications, rather than GPS navigation software
Dec 5th, 2017, 11:26 am
ktx-nz wrote:
yundaime07 wrote:Where do i put the loquendo tts folder?

You don't need that folder any more it built in to Sygic now in the RES Dir then in the tts.info that why you don't need loquendo tts..

ow ok. after several attempts its now working but where do i put the v900 and osm maps (beonroad and sygiconcar folders) I;ve tried replacing to the maps but it didn't work do i overwrite it? or put on separate folder? Thanks
Dec 5th, 2017, 11:26 am
Dec 5th, 2017, 6:17 pm
ktx-nz wrote:
kwantlen wrote:
MechanicWB wrote:Hi,

Great work really appreciate it Balatan.

I'm having a problem, I download the maps using the downloader, but the United Kingdom map doenst work. I tried other maps they all work, but UK doesnt.

Could you look into that please?

Thanks

I have two maps installed but the update recognizes only one of them. Any solution?

You should only have one Map not 2 map sorry to say.

I have Canada and Washington State downloaded but only WA shows.
Dec 5th, 2017, 6:17 pm
Dec 5th, 2017, 6:51 pm
yundaime07 wrote:
ktx-nz wrote:
yundaime07 wrote:Where do i put the loquendo tts folder?

You don't need that folder any more it built in to Sygic now in the RES Dir then in the tts.info that why you don't need loquendo tts..

ow ok. after several attempts its now working but where do i put the v900 and osm maps (beonroad and sygiconcar folders) I;ve tried replacing to the maps but it didn't work do i overwrite it? or put on separate folder? Thanks

Sorry not sure on that one as I run ta maps :(
Dec 5th, 2017, 6:51 pm

Samsung:
S24plus + 256gb Android 14.
Samsung Tab S.
Android TV Box x2.
Galaxy Watch 4.
Dec 5th, 2017, 6:56 pm
ElEduar wrote:You can have a lot of maps of different countries or cities
I have Florida, Argentina, Brasil and Uruguay
Saludos

Sorry as fare as I know you can only have one map in the map Dir. but if you are going to another area you could change the map for that place.
Dec 5th, 2017, 6:56 pm

Samsung:
Samsung Tab S.
Android TV Box x2.
Galaxy Watch 4.
Dec 5th, 2017, 7:00 pm
kwantlen wrote:I have two maps installed but the update recognizes only one of them. Any solution?

You should only have one Map not 2 map sorry to say.[/quote]
I have Canada and Washington State downloaded but only WA shows.[/quote]

as fare as I know you can only have one map in the map Dir like I said B4 you could just change the map by hand there might be another way but I don't know of one.
Dec 5th, 2017, 7:00 pm

Samsung:
Samsung Tab S.
Android TV Box x2.
Galaxy Watch 4.
Dec 5th, 2017, 7:05 pm

Is the ta maps the default one?? is there a way to show other maps like the tomtom or here maps (sorry i'm not quite familiar with these maps) ?

Edit: now its working and im using the OS map.
Dec 5th, 2017, 7:05 pm
Dec 5th, 2017, 10:15 pm
ktx-nz wrote:
kwantlen wrote:I have two maps installed but the update recognizes only one of them. Any solution?

You should only have one Map not 2 map sorry to say.

I have Canada and Washington State downloaded but only WA shows.[/quote]

as fare as I know you can only have one map in the map Dir like I said B4 you could just change the map by hand there might be another way but I don't know of one.[/quote]
I always could have more than one map in the Dir. If you travel in US through various states you could not prepare an itinerary. Does not make sense.
Dec 5th, 2017, 10:15 pm
Dec 5th, 2017, 10:43 pm
Is it the gps on sygic offline not accurate and jumping compared to google maps? is there a way to recalibrate it? am I just the only one?
Dec 5th, 2017, 10:43 pm
Dec 6th, 2017, 12:10 am
yundaime07 wrote:

Is the ta maps the default one?? is there a way to show other maps like the tomtom or here maps (sorry i'm not quite familiar with these maps) ?

Cool how did you get it to work.
Dec 6th, 2017, 12:10 am

Samsung:
Samsung Tab S.
Android TV Box x2.
Galaxy Watch 4.
Dec 6th, 2017, 1:24 pm
ktx-nz wrote:
yundaime07 wrote:

Cool how did you get it to work.

i just replaced the map of countries inside the maps folder from the phones sygic folder. and when you download the v900 and os maps from the map downloader it will be inside BeOnRoad and SygicinCar folder. and it seems that the maps inside the SygicInCar folder are not working only the OS maps (BeOnRoad folder) are working properly, though I dont know if its only me. And as for me the OS maps is far much better than the default one in sygic. :)

Also is there a way to update the OS maps to the latest patch/update? and to calibrate the accuracy of the gps in the sygic offline?
Dec 6th, 2017, 1:24 pm
Dec 7th, 2017, 5:58 am
ElEduar wrote:
ktx-nz wrote:
ElEduar wrote:You can have a lot of maps of different countries or cities
I have Florida, Argentina, Brasil and Uruguay
Saludos

Sorry as fare as I know you can only have one map in the map Dir. but if you are going to another area you could change the map for that place.

No, you can have in the same Dir all the countries, or cities you want like with the correct content.info.

Saludos

Ok thanks for the info.
Dec 7th, 2017, 5:58 am

Samsung:
Samsung Tab S.
Android TV Box x2.
Galaxy Watch 4.
Dec 8th, 2017, 11:19 am
hi all
i have a xiaomi mi mix, i just install the patched apk then run the app on my mobile, after this i download the maps directly on my phone.
and its works perfectly without adding the base folder.
many thanks to balatan
Dec 8th, 2017, 11:19 am