GPS applications, rather than GPS navigation software
Nov 8th, 2019, 11:09 am
new version 18.4.1 into BETA channel on Google Play Store. The main feature is the new "Head Up Display 2.0" - project navigation onto the windshield of your car at night and customize the features and colors. We have also made performance and routing fixes, stability should also be better and more crashfixes will come in the version 18.4.2

new version 18.4.2 with these changes:

first run wizard fix
compass and lane assist in RTL languages fix /community report/
Dashcam pixelated preview fixed
crash in navigation mode - Android 4.4 devices fixed (Michael J. Pauly please check if the crash is not present anymore)
HUD 2.0 small adjustments
Libya flag fixed
other crashfixes and small adjustments (not visible)
Nov 8th, 2019, 11:09 am
Nov 9th, 2019, 2:04 pm
Reading all of these posts I'm getting the impression that sygic after 18.2 isn't worth bothering with
Nov 9th, 2019, 2:04 pm
Nov 9th, 2019, 2:51 pm
I wish Sygic would support the use of USB cameras for their Real View Navigation feature.
Nov 9th, 2019, 2:51 pm
Nov 9th, 2019, 5:48 pm
Rutero wrote:new version 18.4.1 into BETA channel on Google Play Store. The main feature is the new "Head Up Display 2.0" - project navigation onto the windshield of your car at night and customize the features and colors. We have also made performance and routing fixes, stability should also be better and more crashfixes will come in the version 18.4.2

new version 18.4.2 with these changes:

first run wizard fix
compass and lane assist in RTL languages fix /community report/
Dashcam pixelated preview fixed
crash in navigation mode - Android 4.4 devices fixed (Michael J. Pauly please check if the crash is not present anymore)
HUD 2.0 small adjustments
Libya flag fixed
other crashfixes and small adjustments (not visible)

The only versions I can see of that are Arm64, I only really patch Arm7 versions because they work on both Arm64 + Arm7 (Arm64 is backwards compatible).

Provide Arm7 version and I might patch it for you if I'm in the mood (I probably will as it's an easy app to patch).
Nov 9th, 2019, 5:48 pm

Nov 9th, 2019, 7:08 pm
spyder77 wrote:SYGIC 18.4.2 armeabiv7a: https://ufile.io/t8n2ct5a

Here you go. Patched Sygic that contains both 64 bit and Arm7 libs. Don't worry about the size - the apk will only install Arm 7 libs on that device and for 64bit version - it will only install 64 bit libs.

No need to download any base files etc, just install the app and follow the prompts.

Sygic-18.4.2-Arm7+Arm64-Mod.apk
https://mega.nz/#!UwpHDahI!MxmTJD2XYCtOk23U85SeGGVNSSxeKPMJqhGY-IDkPYY

Enjoy, tested 64 bit version on Nvidia Shield TV, Arm7 version on Nvidia Shield tablet.

Also - this is a beta, so expect errors in the app!
Nov 9th, 2019, 7:08 pm