GPS applications, rather than GPS navigation software
Nov 30th, 2019, 8:21 pm
mrdude wrote:
krokkio wrote:Strange problem for me....The store version work fine...The @mrdude version (installed to internal Memory) doesn't connect and dload maps

Use the store version to download all your maps and stuff - then rename the data folder it creates - unintsall store version, rename data folder back again - then install the modded version. (Problem solved).

Thanks i did like this and working fine, but guys on internal storage not sdcard
I downloaded only 1 map just to get basic files. Then i installed modded version i can download maps with modded apk :lol:
Nov 30th, 2019, 8:21 pm

Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Nov 30th, 2019, 8:26 pm
ghigo wrote:Image
https://ibb.co/W65YKz8

"... Device ID, email address or product code that's been used too many times..." !!!!

This is what happens to me when I try to install this version. The other modded app called "offline map and navigation" uploaded on another thread by mrdude worked perfectly.
I'm not able to install "official" sygic since ages...
Anyway, the other one works :)

Damn is already patched u dont need to click on store
Nov 30th, 2019, 8:26 pm

Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Dec 4th, 2019, 7:23 am
connection, retry...

please try checking permissions (storage, location, etc )

Restrict data usage untick both wifi & mobile

it works
Dec 4th, 2019, 7:23 am
Dec 6th, 2019, 5:07 pm
Hola Balatan, ho he instal·lat a un huawei note 20, i em diu que "Comprovant connexió" , després d'una estona surt "Re-intentar".
Gràcies per la teva feina. Salut.
Dec 6th, 2019, 5:07 pm

CATALONIA IS NOT SPAIN
UKRAINE IS NOT RUSSIA
Dec 13th, 2019, 4:22 pm
update master
Dec 13th, 2019, 4:22 pm

Humanity must be ready for contact
Dec 16th, 2019, 10:22 am
Not final version. 18.4.4. already released with following changes:

- top crashes fixed
- US compass fixes (west/east directions fixed, hidden in right-to-left languages for now)
- autozoom angle in landscape fixed
- HUD 2.0 fixes - directions are now selected as default primary widget, layout finetune, brightness maxed out when switched to mirror mode
- Serbia is now split to Serbia and Kosovo - users can choose which map they want do download/delete
- Kosovo flag added

The problem with strange routing caused by new map update will be hopefully fixed soon, we are working on it at the moment..
Dec 16th, 2019, 10:22 am
Dec 16th, 2019, 2:03 pm
Rutero wrote:Not final version. 18.4.4. already released with following changes:

- top crashes fixed
- US compass fixes (west/east directions fixed, hidden in right-to-left languages for now)
- autozoom angle in landscape fixed
- HUD 2.0 fixes - directions are now selected as default primary widget, layout finetune, brightness maxed out when switched to mirror mode
- Serbia is now split to Serbia and Kosovo - users can choose which map they want do download/delete
- Kosovo flag added

The problem with strange routing caused by new map update will be hopefully fixed soon, we are working on it at the moment..

I've posted it on GPSPower
Dec 16th, 2019, 2:03 pm

Jan 22nd, 2020, 11:01 am
the application doesn't connect in order to download maps. please help. I've tried both sygic applications 18.4.4 & 18.4.2 with the same probleme : does not connect! Thanks
Jan 22nd, 2020, 11:01 am
Jan 22nd, 2020, 11:56 am
moualim wrote:the application doesn't connect in order to download maps. please help. I've tried both sygic applications 18.4.4 & 18.4.2 with the same probleme : does not connect! Thanks

You can use de PC Maps Downloder, you have to download WCL, Country Map and the content.info

Saludos
Jan 22nd, 2020, 11:56 am