GPS applications, rather than GPS navigation software
Nov 18th, 2019, 8:20 am
Strange problem for me....The store version work fine...The @mrdude version (installed to internal Memory) doesn't connect and dload maps
Nov 18th, 2019, 8:20 am
Nov 18th, 2019, 8:26 am
krokkio wrote:Strange problem for me....The store version work fine...The @mrdude version (installed to internal Memory) doesn't connect and dload maps

Use the store version to download all your maps and stuff - then rename the data folder it creates - unintsall store version, rename data folder back again - then install the modded version. (Problem solved).
Nov 18th, 2019, 8:26 am

Nov 18th, 2019, 5:27 pm
mrdude wrote:
krokkio wrote:Strange problem for me....The store version work fine...The @mrdude version (installed to internal Memory) doesn`t connect and dload maps

Use the store version to download all your maps and stuff - then rename the data folder it creates - unintsall store version, rename data folder back again - then install the modded version. (Problem solved).
Disabled adblock. Installed store version and downloaded maps (modded app still didn`t work). Renamed data folder, installed, renamed data folder back. Installed modded app. Still stuck on "checking connection" and "retry".
Nov 18th, 2019, 5:27 pm
Nov 18th, 2019, 6:33 pm
crimson707 wrote:
mrdude wrote:
krokkio wrote:Strange problem for me....The store version work fine...The @mrdude version (installed to internal Memory) doesn`t connect and dload maps

Disabled adblock. Installed store version and downloaded maps (modded app still didn`t work). Renamed data folder, installed, renamed data folder back. Installed modded app. Still stuck on "checking connection" and "retry".

I agree with you.
it does not work..
Nov 18th, 2019, 6:33 pm
Nov 18th, 2019, 8:09 pm
The truck app v13.9.8 works just fine.
Nov 18th, 2019, 8:09 pm
Nov 21st, 2019, 9:30 am
crimson707 wrote:
mrdude wrote:

I also had this problem, "checking connection".
In addition to the above mentioned fix of mrdude it worked for me with the following additional steps:
-delete the Android/data/com.sygic.aura/files/Maps
-using the the complete backup of the maps folder I used from my last Sygic v18.3.2 setup!(It already had the 2019 06 version of maps downloaded with TMPeConsoleDownloader_20190907)
Android/data/com.sygic.aura/files/Maps
The Sygic version I mentioned and the map download tool came from the following release:
viewtopic.php?f=431&t=3343675&hilit=sygic

I hope this additional info helps you!
Nov 21st, 2019, 9:30 am
Nov 21st, 2019, 9:45 am
seiko58 wrote:I agree with you.
it does not work..

Probably the reason it doesn't work for you is because Balatan didn't include the info on I gave him on how to install.

You need to do a clean install, remove any version you had previously, (including any files stored on your sd card/internal memory).

The install and go fully through the setup procedure and install to internal memory (not sd card). Once the setup is complete, go to the maps page and download maps for your country.

Also TBH - if it doesn't work for you, fine - it works fine for me and many others who followed the install instructions I posted on GPSPower (where I released this originally).
Nov 21st, 2019, 9:45 am

Nov 21st, 2019, 10:18 am
Thanks for sharing. It worked on Samsung Note 9, android 9
Installed and tested for Australia 300km trip ...no errors.
Nov 21st, 2019, 10:18 am
Nov 25th, 2019, 4:48 pm
This version is crap, stuck on checking connection, retry, checking connection, retry...
Nov 25th, 2019, 4:48 pm
Nov 26th, 2019, 12:30 am
WMely wrote:This version is crap, stuck on checking connection, retry, checking connection, retry...

Mr, the dev has already clarified a few posts ago about the procedure of installation. I have been using his releases since he started releasing this app here and every time it has worked. I have followed all his instructions always and it has worked. He is doing us a favor by releasing the app. We, including you, are not doing any favor to him by using the app. We must be thankful to him. He is not your paid employee. If you want a customized version for yourself then pay him and then only complain if anything goes wrong. Otherwise please behave yourself or stop using the app. This may seem rude, but this is the hard truth.
Nov 26th, 2019, 12:30 am
Nov 26th, 2019, 8:37 am
Situ1962 wrote:
WMely wrote:This version is crap, stuck on checking connection, retry, checking connection, retry...

Mr, the dev has already clarified a few posts ago about the procedure of installation. I have been using his releases since he started releasing this app here and every time it has worked. I have followed all his instructions always and it has worked. He is doing us a favor by releasing the app. We, including you, are not doing any favor to him by using the app. We must be thankful to him. He is not your paid employee. If you want a customized version for yourself then pay him and then only complain if anything goes wrong. Otherwise please behave yourself or stop using the app. This may seem rude, but this is the hard truth.

I do exactly what he say, and got connection, retry...

But, i figure out what is prob, no single permission allowed for sygic. After enabling storage permission, everything works fine.
Nov 26th, 2019, 8:37 am
Nov 26th, 2019, 12:49 pm
WMely wrote:
Situ1962 wrote:

I do exactly what he say, and got connection, retry...

But, i figure out what is prob, no single permission allowed for sygic. After enabling storage permission, everything works fine.

Problem is that 'free-eater' should know to apologize and say tnx to the releaser.
Nov 26th, 2019, 12:49 pm
Nov 29th, 2019, 8:02 pm
Not working . After download click install e say : check connection ... after 10 seconda say retry .. this for a lot of time
Nov 29th, 2019, 8:02 pm
Nov 30th, 2019, 7:49 pm
Not working no internet connection , playstore version working even on sdcard
Nov 30th, 2019, 7:49 pm

Actions Speak Louder Than Words