GPS applications, rather than GPS navigation software
Nov 11th, 2019, 6:06 pm
Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps v18.4.2 [Final] [Unlocked [Mod]
Requirements: 4.4+
Overview: Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is the most advanced GPS navigation app for Android with 3D offline maps from TomTom, accurate door-to-door voice guided navigation and free map updates.

ImageImageImage

Sygic - GPS, Navigation is the world’s most downloaded GPS navigation app, trusted by more than 200 million drivers. Offline 3D maps are stored on your phone for GPS navigation without an internet connection. We update the maps multiple times per year for free, so that you can always rely on Sygic GPS Navigation.

NAVIGATE ANYWHERE, EVEN WITHOUT AN INTERNET CONNECTION
• Offline maps of all countries in the world, from TomTom and other providers
• Free map updates multiple times per year
• Voice-guided GPS navigation with precise directions and spoken street names
• Millions of interesting Places (POI)
• Pedestrian GPS navigation with walking directions and tourist attractions (POI)

CAR CONNECTIVITY
• Sygic is specially optimized to work with built-in infotainment systems compatible with MirrorLink**
• Just connect your phone to your car's screen and stay focused on the road
• You can use your car's touchscreen, knobs, or buttons to control the app
• Car manufacturers compatible with MirrorLink: Honda, Volkswagen, Seat, Peugeot, Citroen, Skoda (SmartLink), Suzuki, and others

ESCAPE THE TRAFFIC
• Avoid traffic jams with the most accurate real-time traffic information with data collected from more than 500 million users worldwide*

STAY SAFE
• Advanced safety features make driving in unfamiliar territories easier
• Speed limit warnings show you the current speed limit and the upcoming speed limit changes
• Dynamic Lane Assistant guides you into the correct lane
• Head-up Display (HUD) projects navigation onto the windshield of your car, making driving at night safer **
• Dashcam records the road ahead and automatically saves video in case of an accident**
• Real View Navigation is an augmented reality feature for even better and safer driving experience**
• Cockpit shows you the real-time performance of your car. **
• Real-time route sharing lets you share your estimated time of arrival & current position on a map*

SAVE MONEY ALONG YOUR ROUTE
• Park easily with parking place suggestions and live info about prices and availability*
• Set your fuel type and fill up for the best price with live information about fuel prices*
• Avoid speeding tickets with Speed camera warnings*
• Save money on roaming charges with offline maps

You can test drive all features available in the most popular World + Traffic license for the first 7 days after installation. After 7 days you can continue using the basic features or upgrade to the Lifetime Premium license.

What's New:
v18.4.2
first run wizard fix
compass and lane assist in RTL languages fix /community report/
Dashcam pixelated preview fixed
crash in navigation mode - Android 4.4 devices fixed (Michael J. Pauly please check if the crash is not present anymore)
HUD 2.0 small adjustments
Libya flag fixed
other crashfixes and small adjustments (not visible)

Mod Info:
Premium features unlocked;
Extra hidden features unlocked;
HUD display unlocked;
Traffic licence available;
Download any maps available;
Don't require any base folder.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sygic.aura

Download Instructions: credits mrdude
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/b8a92c8428f10229

Mirrors:
https://uploadrar.com/0nifb9uis7gt
(Closed Filehost) http://upload.ac/8804txtxr500
https://mixloads.com/o1fo7lat1ur2
(Closed Filehost) http://www.file-up.org/xjevumkm91oi
https://drop.download/mbrdqkq9k1cr
Nov 11th, 2019, 6:06 pm

Do not forget to thank and support the developers! If you like the app, buy it!
Nov 11th, 2019, 6:25 pm
Thank you. Will you also add arm64 version?
Nov 11th, 2019, 6:25 pm
Nov 11th, 2019, 6:37 pm
yxav wrote:Thank you. Will you also add arm64 version?

No, because I can't be bothered patching that - and as this version already works on Arm64, there's no need. Also it confuses some people which version they need (as some don't know what the difference is), they try to put a 64bit version on a 32bit phone and then complain it doesn't work. So releasing a 32bit version only saves me needing to reply to those type of people.
Nov 11th, 2019, 6:37 pm

Nov 11th, 2019, 7:08 pm
add arm64
Nov 11th, 2019, 7:08 pm
Nov 11th, 2019, 7:25 pm
bisbat wrote:add arm64

You don't even bother to read previous post...this is just lazy behavior...mrdude take the time to answer, you don't care to read. Good job!
Nov 11th, 2019, 7:25 pm
Nov 11th, 2019, 7:26 pm

Arm64 version( I have installed) was posted here:

viewtopic.php?f=431&t=3381099&hilit=Sygic+Navigation

EVERYTHING is working on that version perfectly. Based on the features stated, it is exactly the same as the "final" posted here other than the arm64 arch.. I have yet to read someone states otherwise.

GL.
Nov 11th, 2019, 7:26 pm
Nov 11th, 2019, 7:31 pm
brassring wrote:

EVERYTHING is working on that version perfectly. Based on the features stated, it is exactly the same as the "final" posted here other than the arm64 arch.. I have yet to read someone states otherwise.

GL.

It's not the same, I added extra patches + traffic to this new version.
Nov 11th, 2019, 7:31 pm

Nov 11th, 2019, 8:08 pm
mrdude wrote:
brassring wrote:

GL.

It's not the same, I added extra patches + traffic to this new version.

Personally, I have traffic working + every feature listed in the program (through 3rd party app(root req.)... not sure what "extras" you are referring to?

Out of curiosity... is creating the "hybrid" mod that much more difficult than just simply 32-bit you posted here--->

"Here you go. Patched Sygic that contains both 64 bit and Arm7 libs. Don't worry about the size - the apk will only install Arm 7 libs on that device and for 64bit version - it will only install 64 bit libs.

No need to download any base files etc, just install the app and follow the prompts.

Sygic-18.4.2-Arm7+Arm64-Mod.apk
https://mega.nz/#!UwpHDahI!MxmTJD2XYCtOk23U85SeGGVNSSxeKPMJqhGY-IDkPYY

Enjoy, tested 64 bit version on Nvidia Shield TV, Arm7 version on Nvidia Shield tablet.

Also - this is a beta, so expect errors in the app!"
Nov 11th, 2019, 8:08 pm
Nov 11th, 2019, 8:20 pm
brassring wrote:Out of curiosity... is creating the "hybrid" mod that much more difficult than just simply 32-bit you posted here:

Dude, as it was me who patched that version you are quoting - I know for a fact that the version Posted By Balatan is better and has some different patches added to it, also this doesn't require root to unlock traffic, there's no need to manually install content.info. I'm not going to go into the patches - reverse engineer it if you want to see what's different, but trust me - this new one it better patched.

Is it difficult to add 64bit - NO, does it take time - YES, can I be bothered - NO, will it make the downloaded file larger - YES. If what you have already is good enough for you, good that's fine and I'm happy everything is working, however as I like to make patched apps as well as I can and as easy as possible for the end user to use without needing to mess about - from time to time I go back to apps and mod the patches to improve them (something a lot of modders don't or can't do).
Nov 11th, 2019, 8:20 pm

Nov 11th, 2019, 8:23 pm
i cannot download 17 mb data after first launch app ;/
Nov 11th, 2019, 8:23 pm
Nov 11th, 2019, 8:25 pm
No, because I can't be bothered patching that - and as this version already works on Arm64, there's no need. Also it confuses some people which version they need (as some don't know what the difference is), they try to put a 64bit version on a 32bit phone and then complain it doesn't work. So releasing a 32bit version only saves me needing to reply to those type of people.

Thanks, great release. Everything works, loads and shows)
Nov 11th, 2019, 8:25 pm
Nov 11th, 2019, 8:35 pm
Works. Thank you Balatan.
Nov 11th, 2019, 8:35 pm
Nov 11th, 2019, 8:47 pm
Tkx a lot for ur hard work. If hv a chance, plx add 64 bit, it runs much faster than 32 bit in 64 bit processor. I really like ur efforts all the time. :lol:

mrdude wrote:
brassring wrote:Out of curiosity... is creating the "hybrid" mod that much more difficult than just simply 32-bit you posted here:

Dude, as it was me who patched that version you are quoting - I know for a fact that the version Posted By Balatan is better and has some different patches added to it, also this doesn't require root to unlock traffic, there's no need to manually install content.info. I'm not going to go into the patches - reverse engineer it if you want to see what's different, but trust me - this new one it better patched.

Is it difficult to add 64bit - NO, does it take time - YES, can I be bothered - NO, will it make the downloaded file larger - YES. If what you have already is good enough for you, good that's fine and I'm happy everything is working, however as I like to make patched apps as well as I can and as easy as possible for the end user to use without needing to mess about - from time to time I go back to apps and mod the patches to improve them (something a lot of modders don't or can't do).
Nov 11th, 2019, 8:47 pm