GPS applications, rather than GPS navigation software
Nov 11th, 2019, 8:52 pm
cityhunteryzx wrote:Tkx a lot for ur hard work. If hv a chance, plx add 64 bit, it runs much faster than 32 bit in 64 bit processor. I really like ur efforts all the time. :lol:

mrdude wrote:
brassring wrote:Out of curiosity... is creating the "hybrid" mod that much more difficult than just simply 32-bit you posted here:

Dude, as it was me who patched that version you are quoting - I know for a fact that the version Posted By Balatan is better and has some different patches added to it, also this doesn't require root to unlock traffic, there's no need to manually install content.info. I'm not going to go into the patches - reverse engineer it if you want to see what's different, but trust me - this new one it better patched.

Is it difficult to add 64bit - NO, does it take time - YES, can I be bothered - NO, will it make the downloaded file larger - YES. If what you have already is good enough for you, good that's fine and I'm happy everything is working, however as I like to make patched apps as well as I can and as easy as possible for the end user to use without needing to mess about - from time to time I go back to apps and mod the patches to improve them (something a lot of modders don't or can't do).

Just extract the 64bit libs from that version (use winrar), put them in the version posted above - then sign the apk - job done!
Nov 11th, 2019, 8:52 pm

Nov 11th, 2019, 9:11 pm
Great job thank you very much
Nov 11th, 2019, 9:11 pm
Nov 11th, 2019, 9:14 pm
Im getting connection error on first screen where i need to download additional data. Any fix?
Nov 11th, 2019, 9:14 pm
Nov 11th, 2019, 9:16 pm
Pegaz-7 wrote:Im getting connection error on first screen where i need to download additional data. Any fix?
Fixed. It was Adguard problem.
Nov 11th, 2019, 9:16 pm
Nov 11th, 2019, 9:25 pm
mrdude wrote:Just extract the 64bit libs from that version (use winrar), put them in the version posted above - then sign the apk - job done!

First, let me say I RESPECT your work MrDude... and I'll leave it at that.

I just try to find solutions to mods where issues arise or features missing,, giving back to the community... which not everyone does.

Moving on... Curious, are the 64bit libs consistent(the same) across ALL versions? My first thought would be the 64bit libs would change based on feature set and layout.
Nov 11th, 2019, 9:25 pm
Nov 11th, 2019, 9:58 pm
brassring wrote:
mrdude wrote:Just extract the 64bit libs from that version (use winrar), put them in the version posted above - then sign the apk - job done!

First, let me say I RESPECT your work MrDude... and I'll leave it at that.

I just try to find solutions to mods where issues arise or features missing,, giving back to the community... which not everyone does.

Moving on... Curious, are the 64bit libs consistent(the same) across ALL versions? My first thought would be the 64bit libs would change based on feature set and layout.

No 64 bit libs are different on each version, patches are different as well due to being a different instruction set that is used. Smali files are just compiled java, and run on a java interpreter so can be used on PC/64bit/32bit - Ipad or whatever, only libs are different and need patched with specific instructions for the instruction set the device understands - ie Thumb, Arm7, x86 - also big endian and little endian.
Nov 11th, 2019, 9:58 pm

Nov 11th, 2019, 10:22 pm
thanx

hang download data 50% ??!!
Nov 11th, 2019, 10:22 pm
Nov 11th, 2019, 10:24 pm
booomwaaaw wrote:thanx

hang download data 50% ??!!
Yes same for me previous release works no issues.
Nov 11th, 2019, 10:24 pm
Nov 11th, 2019, 10:37 pm
https://ibb.co/W65YKz8

"... Device ID, email address or product code that's been used too many times..." !!!!

This is what happens to me when I try to install this version. The other modded app called "offline map and navigation" uploaded on another thread by mrdude worked perfectly.
I'm not able to install "official" sygic since ages...
Anyway, the other one works :)
Nov 11th, 2019, 10:37 pm
Nov 11th, 2019, 11:11 pm
How can I sign it with your signature so that I can install over ur previous release? I mean I dont know ur signature at all and how to make ur signature…… :?

Just extract the 64bit libs from that version (use winrar), put them in the version posted above - then sign the apk - job done!
Nov 11th, 2019, 11:11 pm
Nov 11th, 2019, 11:15 pm
I tested both the version here and the arm64 version on the other thread. It is true that the arm64 runs faster on my S8 plus. I also get some data connection issues and asks to download data of 0bytes on every start (this is after finally downloading extra files) on the version posted here. I think this is purely related to the fact that it is not arm64 version because I am sure the mod works fine otherwise.

Mrdude, I think that an arm64bit version is needed here really because of the above. This is a final version too so it would be good to have it. If some people do not know what to use, they just need to search themselves or users can reply to their questions here. It is like people who do their search are affected from people who do not bother looking. If you do not have the time to do the arm64 too, I clearly respect it. Thanks again for your hard work
Nov 11th, 2019, 11:15 pm
Nov 11th, 2019, 11:23 pm
I strongly endurse. Plx add 64 bit and do the same for the future. We all like ur great efforts, Mrdude. For those dont know, just make a notice at the post, dont worry about those being lazy without a try and just simply asking. They should know their devices or go to check it before coming here. 8)
aristotelhs2060 wrote:I tested both the version here and the arm64 version on the other thread. It is true that the arm64 runs faster on my S8 plus. I also get some data connection issues and asks to download data of 0bytes on every start (this is after finally downloading extra files) on the version posted here. I think this is purely related to the fact that it is not arm64 version because I am sure the mod works fine otherwise.

Mrdude, I think that an arm64bit version is needed here really because of the above. If some people do not know what to use, they just need to search themselves or users can reply to their questions here.ot
Nov 11th, 2019, 11:23 pm
Nov 12th, 2019, 12:05 am
Thanks works great
Nov 12th, 2019, 12:05 am

WHR :D
Nov 12th, 2019, 12:06 am
Galaxy s7 edge first start crash app
Nov 12th, 2019, 12:06 am
Nov 12th, 2019, 12:47 am
This version works perfectly fine for me installed over the top of 18.2 I think it was.

Many thanks, many many thanks!
Nov 12th, 2019, 12:47 am