GPS applications, rather than GPS navigation software
Apr 16th, 2021, 9:20 pm
thakki wrote:Thank you Balatan. Anyone had luck in getting mods to work with Android auto on non-rooted Android 10 and 11 devices? Adb method didn`t work for me.
Could you please give a link for the Adb method, I would like to try.
Apr 16th, 2021, 9:20 pm
Apr 17th, 2021, 9:10 am
sktmtm wrote:
thakki wrote:Thank you Balatan. Anyone had luck in getting mods to work with Android auto on non-rooted Android 10 and 11 devices? Adb method didn`t work for me.
Check #7 th post from Balatan on version 20.4.12 .
Apr 17th, 2021, 9:10 am
Apr 17th, 2021, 10:21 am
thakki wrote:
sktmtm wrote:
Check #7 th post from Balatan on version 20.4.12 .
Thanks.
Apr 17th, 2021, 10:21 am
Apr 17th, 2021, 11:13 am
Got March maps installed, and it says (12 updates a year), next update is May, says nothing about April. Can anyone confirm you get updates every month, thanks.
Apr 17th, 2021, 11:13 am

Programming graphics in X is like finding sqrt(pi) using Roman numerals.

01001110 01100101 01110010 01100100
Apr 17th, 2021, 1:51 pm
@Balatan: Must this be done on release of every new version?

-----------

This from Balatan works great on my Galaxy S20 (Android 11 with arm64-v8a)
Then Android Auto is fully working!

Download armeabi-v7a or arm64-v8a for you device and rename the file to "app.apk".
Install adb: https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux

Then run a command line with this:
adb push app.apk /data/local/tmp/app.apk
adb shell pm install -i "com.android.vending" -r /data/local/tmp/app.apk
adb shell rm /data/local/tmp/app.apk

Apr 17th, 2021, 1:51 pm
Apr 17th, 2021, 8:32 pm
Whi5t1eR wrote:Got March maps installed, and it says (12 updates a year), next update is May, says nothing about April. Can anyone confirm you get updates every month, thanks.

No, anything that is subscription(yearly) based are not unlocked(ex. monthly map updates, mobile speedcams, etc... ). You get 3 *free* map up[dates/yr---> Jan.- May- Sept.
BUT, you can manually download/install current month maps with "Sygic Map Downloader" for PC(Credit: MrDude):

https://uploadrar.com/gtj5a91x2ls9

**ReadMe in zip.
Apr 17th, 2021, 8:32 pm
Apr 17th, 2021, 8:40 pm
BlueCityII wrote:@Balatan: Must this be done on release of every new version?

-----------

This from Balatan works great on my Galaxy S20 (Android 11 with arm64-v8a)
Then Android Auto is fully working!

Download armeabi-v7a or arm64-v8a for you device and rename the file to "app.apk".
Install adb: https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux

Then run a command line with this:
adb push app.apk /data/local/tmp/app.apk
adb shell pm install -i "com.android.vending" -r /data/local/tmp/app.apk
adb shell rm /data/local/tmp/app.apk

**Rooted Phones**---> This can all be accomplished with one-click using LP(installs apk as if it was installed from google playstore).
Apr 17th, 2021, 8:40 pm
Apr 17th, 2021, 9:34 pm
Which option should i use in LP, can You please be Specific and give info not to use add but only LP. Can't find anything usefull in LPvregarding that topic

Should it be rebuild and install then explore to apk and
Apr 17th, 2021, 9:34 pm
Apr 17th, 2021, 10:49 pm
lukjod wrote:Which option should i use in LP, can You please be Specific and give info not to use add but only LP. Can't find anything usefull in LPvregarding that topic

Should it be rebuild and install then explore to apk and...

How more "specific" can I be?? Just use the "Install" option.. no rebuild, no exploring... like you would any other apk using androids built-in installer. The Sygic launcher will be in your app drawer orig./updated. You can even check app info to verify "Installed from Google Play Store".
It's really simple, don't over complicate.
Apr 17th, 2021, 10:49 pm
Apr 18th, 2021, 5:36 am
ADB option was not working for me for some reason. But I managed to get it working with AA to realise that Sygic requires lot of work to do in Android Auto platform. It is not yet useful as it can be even after considering all the limitations of AA framework.
Apr 18th, 2021, 5:36 am
Apr 18th, 2021, 10:26 am
brassring wrote:How more "specific" can I be?? Just use the "Install" option.. no rebuild, no exploring... like you would any other apk using androids built-in installer. The Sygic launcher will be in your app drawer orig./updated. You can even check app info to verify "Installed from Google Play Store".

Well, please tell me shoud i first install apk from any file explorer as I always do with cracked apk from net or to use LP to istall it from the beginning so download apk from net --> open LP --> hit rebuild and install button on the right lower corner --> explore to apk --> install

Is that right, i used adb way and all is working great on AA on S 20 Ultra A11 UI3.1.
Just want to make easier without need of use PC when app will get update.

Is my line of work with LP right?

Thx in advance
Apr 18th, 2021, 10:26 am
Apr 18th, 2021, 10:00 pm
lukjod wrote:
brassring wrote:How more "specific" can I be?? Just use the "Install" option.. no rebuild, no exploring... like you would any other apk using androids built-in installer. The Sygic launcher will be in your app drawer orig./updated. You can even check app info to verify "Installed from Google Play Store".

...use LP to istall it from the beginning so download apk from net --> open LP --> hit rebuild and install button on the right lower corner --> explore to apk --> install

Exactly!... that is the sequence.
Apr 18th, 2021, 10:00 pm
Apr 25th, 2021, 8:31 pm
brassring wrote:
Whi5t1eR wrote:Got March maps installed, and it says (12 updates a year), next update is May, says nothing about April. Can anyone confirm you get updates every month, thanks.

No, anything that is subscription(yearly) based are not unlocked(ex. monthly map updates, mobile speedcams, etc... ). You get 3 *free* map up[dates/yr---> Jan.- May- Sept.
BUT, you can manually download/install current month maps with "Sygic Map Downloader" for PC(Credit: MrDude):
https://uploadrar.com/gtj5a91x2ls9
**ReadMe in zip.

THIS IS INCORRECT:
Just got a update screen today saying I have April updated maps ready to be downloaded, just downloaded them and they installed no problem. It now says my next update is May, so the map update must update every month (thanks for info & DL)
Apr 25th, 2021, 8:31 pm

Programming graphics in X is like finding sqrt(pi) using Roman numerals.

01001110 01100101 01110010 01100100
May 2nd, 2021, 7:53 pm
yxav wrote:Use Dropbox - tested, working.
- v. 18 - save settings & Pois
- v. 20 - restore

Doesn't work for me
May 2nd, 2021, 7:53 pm