GPS applications, rather than GPS navigation software
Apr 29th, 2021, 6:02 pm
Can I use this cracked version with my normal license for maps so that I don't have to pay extra for android auto? I want to download new map updates in-app.
Apr 29th, 2021, 6:02 pm
Apr 29th, 2021, 6:05 pm
acastano wrote:
Velocities wrote:
acastano wrote:Thanks MrDude, works very well with your explanations. I can't get any voices for now cause I need to install and configure Android TTS.

The app needs Android TTS enabled first, it will show TTS voices and humans voices as well, not well coded part I guess :D

Thanks for your answer but where do you enable Android TTS?

Simply download Google Text-to-Speech from playstore I guess, Sygic will see if its installed and let you select voices afterwards :)
Apr 29th, 2021, 6:05 pm
Apr 29th, 2021, 6:51 pm
A lot of these questions can be answered for members if they actually looked at previous releases, as most of these problems have been answered before.
Apr 29th, 2021, 6:51 pm

Programming graphics in X is like finding sqrt(pi) using Roman numerals.

01001110 01100101 01110010 01100100
Apr 29th, 2021, 6:58 pm
Whi5t1eR wrote:A lot of these questions can be answered for members if they actually looked at previous releases, as most of these problems have been answered before.

Or, as releases and their features change, by giving an actual helpful answer, not a condescending bullshit like you just did.
Apr 29th, 2021, 6:58 pm
Apr 29th, 2021, 8:01 pm
yoursexymama wrote:Or, as releases and their features change, by giving an actual helpful answer, not a condescending bullshit like you just did.

It's nothing to do with this release - TTS is text to speak and is downloaded as a different thing altogether, if you don't know what you are talking about - it's best to say nothing.
Apr 29th, 2021, 8:01 pm

Apr 29th, 2021, 8:08 pm
Can you please please fix this for android 6 always parsing error many thanks for your time and hard work.
Apr 29th, 2021, 8:08 pm
Apr 30th, 2021, 8:32 am
Don't be an idiot and don't take people down just because you release stuff. That does not give you right to be condescending and rude. I noticed you have very important feeling about yourself here on the forum and quite a big mouth. If you used your brain and not behave like an asshole, you would find out I was not talking about TTS but about problems with different releases in general. Or you, as Mr. Important, want to tell me that every release is the same and no differences occur? That it "just works" because mr. dude said so? Don't be ridiculous. Stuff or crack methods that work with one method do not neccessarily have to work with another. Apps that used to work previously simply don't work anymore. Spotify? No? Doesn't ring a bell? So what are you babbling about now?

Behave, dude. You're not a fucking god here.

mrdude wrote:
yoursexymama wrote:Or, as releases and their features change, by giving an actual helpful answer, not a condescending bullshit like you just did.

It's nothing to do with this release - TTS is text to speak and is downloaded as a different thing altogether, if you don't know what you are talking about - it's best to say nothing.
Apr 30th, 2021, 8:32 am
Apr 30th, 2021, 1:10 pm
yoursexymama wrote:Don't be an idiot and don't take people down just because you release stuff. That does not give you right to be condescending and rude. I noticed you have very important feeling about yourself here on the forum and quite a big mouth. If you used your brain and not behave like an asshole, you would find out I was not talking about TTS but about problems with different releases in general. Or you, as Mr. Important, want to tell me that every release is the same and no differences occur? That it "just works" because mr. dude said so? Don't be ridiculous. Stuff or crack methods that work with one method do not neccessarily have to work with another. Apps that used to work previously simply don't work anymore. Spotify? No? Doesn't ring a bell? So what are you babbling about now?

Behave, dude. You're not a fucking god here.

mrdude wrote:

1. Mind your language
2. Stay IN-topic. Discussions like this, flaming and insulting members will not be tolerated. Treat others positively and with respect.
End it here or the topic will be locked and warnings will be given.
Apr 30th, 2021, 1:10 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Apr 30th, 2021, 9:08 pm
1. Mind your language
2. Stay IN-topic. Discussions like this, flaming and insulting members will not be tolerated. Treat others positively and with respect.
End it here or the topic will be locked and warnings will be given.

Gladly. However, also apply this to your other members, where you obviously tolerate off-topic and condescending comments. I asked politely.
Apr 30th, 2021, 9:08 pm
May 1st, 2021, 12:14 am
Does this premium include traffic as well? It shows 7 days traffic on the licence section.
May 1st, 2021, 12:14 am
May 1st, 2021, 7:41 am
I do not post very often here. But the the language that is used here I find appalling. Why must insults be the norm here?
Are we not mature enough to have a conversation without ripping a person apart and name calling users.
These are some great programmers who post here so users can try out this GPS apps.
They take their time to give you the chance to try before you buy.
They do not have to do this.

Most of you have no idea how to even begin to patch these apps.
But only have a big mouth telling programmers they do not know what they are talking about.

How about the ones with there big mouths learn how to patch.
OR
Better yet dig into your pockets and pay for the extra items if you need Android Auto some much.
You can insult Sygic with your emails to them then.

Then you would not have to open your mouth here and use insults to show how bad you are with the English language.

Let see if we can keep this above the "Gutter Talk" and show how mature we can be boys and girls and others......
May 1st, 2021, 7:41 am

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." Winston Churchill
May 1st, 2021, 9:56 am
If we put regular voices manually in their respective folder, will it work without TTS?
May 1st, 2021, 9:56 am
May 1st, 2021, 11:03 am
Hi, guys.Does anyone have a clue how to activate premium options on Android Auto other than paying crazy ammount of 40 EUR for it?
May 1st, 2021, 11:03 am
May 1st, 2021, 12:52 pm
Since the off-topic discussions continues...
Topic locked
May 1st, 2021, 12:52 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage