Document viewers, eBook readers, office apps
Mar 4th, 2018, 11:21 pm
I would like to translate the application into another language, how can I do it?
Mar 4th, 2018, 11:21 pm
Mar 5th, 2018, 1:20 am
Landscape format still doesn't work correctly. And it resets from dark theme to white theme when returning from browser.
Mar 5th, 2018, 1:20 am
Mar 5th, 2018, 1:44 am
klh1975 wrote:Landscape format still doesn't work correctly. And it resets from dark theme to white theme when returning from browser.

Can you elaborate- what doesn't work in landscape mode correctly?
Mar 5th, 2018, 1:44 am
Mar 5th, 2018, 5:59 am
Hi.
How can I change the download settings so that it downloads files to my sdcard instead of the devices internal storage? Every time I navigate to the sdcard and press ok on the path, mobilism automatically changes the path back to the internal \download directory.
Mar 5th, 2018, 5:59 am
Mar 6th, 2018, 10:07 am
Hi
I can't seem to login with my account. I'm on oreo 8.0.
Any idea?
Greetings
Mar 6th, 2018, 10:07 am
Mar 6th, 2018, 11:48 am
dayloon wrote:Hi.
How can I change the download settings so that it downloads files to my sdcard instead of the devices internal storage? Every time I navigate to the sdcard and press ok on the path, mobilism automatically changes the path back to the internal \download directory.

Good question, I'd like to konw that too!! When I select any folder on my SD card a message says to choose another folder on the SD card. So I cannot change from the internal storage. Any help is appreciated!!

Cheers!!
Mar 6th, 2018, 11:48 am
Mar 7th, 2018, 6:10 pm
I would like to see similar apps / and app suggestions in the future, also update notification for installed apps would be useful..
Mar 7th, 2018, 6:10 pm

Mar 8th, 2018, 12:33 am
Disk4mat wrote:
klh1975 wrote:Landscape format still doesn't work correctly. And it resets from dark theme to white theme when returning from browser.

Can you elaborate- what doesn't work in landscape mode correctly?

When viewing my applications I click on an app and it brings up the pop-up field, but the format doesn't allow viewing all the information. You can't scroll either. The dismiss button isn't even viewable.
Mar 8th, 2018, 12:33 am
Mar 11th, 2018, 8:14 pm
Thanks for the upgrade. Page loading is much faster it seems.
I don't use the app much but a little suggestion:
an option to change theme to white during the day and to dark during the night at given hour(s).
Mar 11th, 2018, 8:14 pm

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Mar 12th, 2018, 6:36 pm
My premium downloads are super slow from every server. What gives?
Mar 12th, 2018, 6:36 pm
Mar 16th, 2018, 6:37 am
faiz khan wrote:Mobilism App Not Send Comment Msg This Version Plz Problem Solve New Update My Request

+1
Mar 16th, 2018, 6:37 am
Mar 22nd, 2018, 2:04 am
Dear all

I can't install any app versions higher than 2.0.0.2. Only 2.0.0.2 is working
And before you ask: Yes, I did uninstall the previous version before installing the new one.

My device is Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Exynos)
Not rooted or any system changes done.

Logcat gives the following:
Code: Select allPackageManager: Package demigos.com.mobilism signatures do not match the previously installed version; ignoring!

ADB install end with:
Code: Select allFailure [INSTALL_FAILED_UPDATE_INCOMPATIBLE: Package demigos.com.mobilism signatures do not match the previously installed version; ignoring!]

I tried installing the version 2.0.0.2 again and uninstalling it by
    - settings > apps > Mobilism > Deinstall
    - settings > apps > Mobilism > Three-dots > Uninstall for all users
    - adb uninstall "demigos.com.mobilism"

After each one of these above the app disappeared from the apps list and from the app drawer. But installing the app again ended with the same error.

Can anyone please help?
Would highly appreciate it.
Thanks a lot in advance!
Mar 22nd, 2018, 2:04 am
Mar 22nd, 2018, 3:09 pm
May I ask how long does it usually take from PayPal payment to being able to log into premium download services? I've paid up since about 12 hours ago but when trying to download using premium my password from mblservices nor mobilism.org is not accepted by the app.

Have Uninstalled reinstalled the app but still the app is not allowing me to download using premium.
Mar 22nd, 2018, 3:09 pm
Mar 23rd, 2018, 12:55 am
ferr4ri wrote:May I ask how long does it usually take from PayPal payment to being able to log into premium download services? I've paid up since about 12 hours ago but when trying to download using premium my password from mblservices nor mobilism.org is not accepted by the app.

Have Uninstalled reinstalled the app but still the app is not allowing me to download using premium.

It's immediate. I have reset your password, check your PMs.
Mar 23rd, 2018, 12:55 am