Document viewers, eBook readers, office apps
Mar 30th, 2018, 1:14 pm
It saying that your are using wrong username and password
Mar 30th, 2018, 1:14 pm

-Maz
Apr 2nd, 2018, 5:24 am
AazamBen007 wrote:It saying that your are using wrong username and password

Check your PMs, I sent you a new password.
Apr 2nd, 2018, 5:24 am
Apr 6th, 2018, 5:38 pm
Kenishi wrote:Dear all

I can't install any app versions higher than 2.0.0.2. Only 2.0.0.2 is working
And before you ask: Yes, I did uninstall the previous version before installing the new one.

My device is Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Exynos)
Not rooted or any system changes done.

Logcat gives the following:
Code: Select allPackageManager: Package demigos.com.mobilism signatures do not match the previously installed version; ignoring!

ADB install end with:
Code: Select allFailure [INSTALL_FAILED_UPDATE_INCOMPATIBLE: Package demigos.com.mobilism signatures do not match the previously installed version; ignoring!]

I tried installing the version 2.0.0.2 again and uninstalling it by
    - settings > apps > Mobilism > Deinstall
    - settings > apps > Mobilism > Three-dots > Uninstall for all users
    - adb uninstall "demigos.com.mobilism"

After each one of these above the app disappeared from the apps list and from the app drawer. But installing the app again ended with the same error.

Can anyone please help?
Would highly appreciate it.
Thanks a lot in advance!

The things are more simple Kenishi:
1. Uninstall old version/s (clear the app's cache before that if you want)
2. Delete the Mobilism folder from your phone through your file manager
3. Install the last version from here
https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=398&t=214777
(Samsung S7 Edge 7.0)

If you still have problems following this simple procedure.. something else is happening..
Our devs will keep note of your report and check though.
Thank you
Apr 6th, 2018, 5:38 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Apr 8th, 2018, 12:42 am
Not sure if the changes for v2.1.0.1 have fixed the issue with the Premium download for Android 6.0.1.

I'm having issue with it currently, the keyboard would go haywire when you clicked on Premium download.
Apr 8th, 2018, 12:42 am
Apr 12th, 2018, 11:54 am
I want to start by saying thank you to all of the devs for a great app :clap: :clap: :clap:

I have a problem when I select an app from my watchlist and then select Open in browser from the release page. I get the message "problem loading page forum.mobilism.orgnull". It works fine if I search for the app from the home page, select the app and then select Open in browser. I first tried clearing the cache and data, same result. I then uninstalled and reinstalled the app, same result. (This did, however, solve a problem I had with getting a corrupt file error with some downloads :D )

Breezy
Apr 12th, 2018, 11:54 am
Apr 16th, 2018, 10:52 am
Hey Jimking, I appreciate the instructions...but...can you make the link go to the actual page the app download is on, otherwise everyone is just going around in circles. :lol:
Apr 16th, 2018, 10:52 am
Apr 16th, 2018, 2:22 pm
@shape_shifter the link directs to the OP (first page) and the download link for the Mobilism app is there! Please check again..
Apr 16th, 2018, 2:22 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Apr 17th, 2018, 2:54 pm
Hi guys.
I ask you a little information.What is the backup procedure of the applications observed?I often format my smartphone and I would like in one click to have all the apps I watch via Mobilism App.THX in advance.
Apr 17th, 2018, 2:54 pm
Apr 25th, 2018, 3:57 pm
It's not recognizing my credentials even though they come from a password manager! I have typed it in, copy and pasted it and still no luck. IAny reason why this may be happening?
Apr 25th, 2018, 3:57 pm
May 7th, 2018, 3:22 pm
rpgmaker wrote:It's not recognizing my credentials even though they come from a password manager! I have typed it in, copy and pasted it and still no luck. IAny reason why this may be happening?

I have the same issue.
Already uninstalled the App and deleted the folder in rhe root of SD.

No luck :(
May 7th, 2018, 3:22 pm
May 9th, 2018, 8:41 pm
Great features!
May 9th, 2018, 8:41 pm
May 10th, 2018, 12:35 pm
HI,

Thnaks for the new update, Also is it possible to have a dedicated update section inside the my application to get updates easily instead of searching the pages individually.
May 10th, 2018, 12:35 pm

SEE IT THEN READ IT
May 11th, 2018, 9:05 pm
Does anybody else have problems with comments not showing when posted in app? Forgive me for any ignorance but this is wrinkling my brain!
May 11th, 2018, 9:05 pm
May 14th, 2018, 4:43 pm
Its possible to turn off or beta and dev updates for the watch list?
May 14th, 2018, 4:43 pm
May 19th, 2018, 7:20 pm
Hi,

I just tried installing the latest version, MobilismV2_1_0_1.apk (that is the latest isn't it?), but i got a "There was a problem parsing the package" error. Does the app not work in Oreo 8.1?
May 19th, 2018, 7:20 pm