Document viewers, eBook readers, office apps
May 26th, 2020, 1:41 am
Misstee wrote:Hello, is anyone else having problems with the Reply button?. I can't post anything on the app since the update.

It works fine for me. You need to press Reply and then Comment to start typing your reply at the bottom.
May 26th, 2020, 1:41 am
May 26th, 2020, 1:54 am
Comment button?. I have never seen that.
Edit: I was finally able to get the comment box to come up, but it takes multiple attempts which did not happen before the update. It acts the same on both my new cell phone a Note 10+ and tablet a TabS 3. If I have to hit the reply button 10 times to get the comment box it is functionally not usable. :(
May 26th, 2020, 1:54 am
May 26th, 2020, 2:09 pm
how can we cheked the update version of instaled apps in our phone.
May 26th, 2020, 2:09 pm
May 27th, 2020, 12:27 pm
Hello....

I was wondering why the "fulfils book request" section is not included in the search within the app as it is with the web site.

For example "the handbook of mathematics 6th edition" that was uploaded from my request can't be found in the app.

I think it would be a plus to include that because many books get "lost" in a search.

Keep up the excellent work.

All the best
TGD
May 27th, 2020, 12:27 pm

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away".
- Philip K. Dick
May 27th, 2020, 9:41 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
munchpls wrote:Would it be inappropriate to modify the old app to rectify the domain issue, and share it? I'd rather ask for permission before creating any sort of issue.

Sure, go ahead.

Better late than never, so this version of 1.9.3 is what I came up with back in 2018 after checking with you guys. I just forgot to share it.

I did manage to get basic functionality like new releases, categories, and search working. It's a simple mod I made for my own use, so it's not absolutely feature-complete. I never took the time to fully polish it up and debug it since it didn't seem like anyone needed it. I still use it, but I'm guessing I'm in the minority that preferred the old app.

Anyway, take care, thanks for everything. Feel free to PM me with any questions.
May 27th, 2020, 9:41 pm
Jun 2nd, 2020, 5:19 pm
I'm unable to leave a thank you I n market v2.1.0.20
When I tap the thumbs up I receive "Not Authorized". I have a premium account and am on a Samsung J7 Duo running OS version: P (9). Any suggestions?
Jun 2nd, 2020, 5:19 pm

Regards,

~yourshroom

Dyslexics are teople poo :wtf:
Jun 2nd, 2020, 10:33 pm
yourshroom wrote:I'm unable to leave a thank you I n market v2.1.0.20
When I tap the thumbs up I receive "Not Authorized". I have a premium account and am on a Samsung J7 Duo running OS version: P (9). Any suggestions?

This means you didn't log in. Open the side-bar and press Log In at the top.
Jun 2nd, 2020, 10:33 pm
Jun 4th, 2020, 5:25 am
Disk4mat - I am not able to reply and thank from the app. it says you are not authorized

Edit - I am logged in still not able to thank and post anything through the app.
Jun 4th, 2020, 5:25 am
Jun 6th, 2020, 7:38 pm
pratik_193 wrote:Disk4mat - I am not able to reply and thank from the app. it says you are not authorized

Edit - I am logged in still not able to thank and post anything through the app.

Try logging out and back in, this fixed the issue for other users who had it.
Jun 6th, 2020, 7:38 pm
Jun 7th, 2020, 4:12 pm
I am facing issues too with the replie button especially when I want to take part in all the contests. Not able to reply.... with the new version.
Jun 7th, 2020, 4:12 pm
Jun 7th, 2020, 11:22 pm
Why am I getting posts with people offering books that ONLY have the QR code for download? I can't use this because I don't have an Android phone. Did I pay $30 USD to find posts with no way of downloading the book?
Jun 7th, 2020, 11:22 pm
Jun 8th, 2020, 12:52 am
Samantha46 wrote:Why am I getting posts with people offering books that ONLY have the QR code for download? I can't use this because I don't have an Android phone. Did I pay $30 USD to find posts with no way of downloading the book?

If a link doesn't have the blue download arrow it means it's not supported by the Premium Downloader. The QR code doesn't do anything beyond representing the URL in the form of an image. That image can then be quickly scanned to conveniently get the URL in the app (instead of sending yourself a message with the link copy & pasted), from which point the Premium Downloader integrated into the Android app takes over and downloads the file from that URL. Any link on Mobilism, even a YouTube link, will automatically get a QR code next to it. But only if the link has a blue arrow next to it can it be downloaded via the Premium Downloader, and the blue arrow disappears.

Releases posted to Mobilism are required to have one Premium supported-link in eBooks, or two Premium-supported links in Android. This rule is very strictly enforced. If you're seeing a release without any supported links, chances are it's an extremely old release. Mobilism has been around since 2006, and filehosts have come and gone. A lot of the older filehosts simply no longer exist. Once that happens they are removed from our Premium-supported filehosts list.
Jun 8th, 2020, 12:52 am
Jun 8th, 2020, 5:19 am
Disk4mat wrote:
pratik_193 wrote:Disk4mat - I am not able to reply and thank from the app. it says you are not authorized

Try logging out and back in, this fixed the issue for other users who had it.

Thanks, it works now
Jun 8th, 2020, 5:19 am
Jun 14th, 2020, 1:57 pm
Glassandahalf wrote:Hi - how safe is the Mobilism app to use on my phone? It appears to have not been updated since 2012 - so is using an old code base and therefore possibly making my phone vulnerable to attack?
https://www.wired.co.uk/article/android-apps-old-vulnerabilities

Please check better Glassandahalf.
Last version is the v2.1.0.20 posted last month. :)
You can find all the changelogs in the OP
https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=399&t=214777
The app is 100% safe to use.
Jun 14th, 2020, 1:57 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage