Document viewers, eBook readers, office apps
Sep 2nd, 2020, 2:57 pm
It would be a nice feature to add to bookmark apps/ebooks that we see in the Mobilism Android app for future download, like favouriting.
I do browse a lot on Mobilism during my commute and have a restricted data plan, so If I had the chance to bookmark the items I could download them later at home!

Think about this feature! Many fans are praising for it to arrive soon!

Thanks

Regards from Portugal!
Sep 2nd, 2020, 2:57 pm
Sep 2nd, 2020, 10:13 pm
dayloon wrote:Is not being able to save to a sd card a known issue? Even after I go into the settings and change the folder to the sd card, it doesn't save the downloads on it.

SD Cards are becoming outdated on almost all Android devices, and Android 11 is going to make it even harder to save to SD Cards for many apps. I recommend not saving files to SD Cards, move them separately if necessary.
Sep 2nd, 2020, 10:13 pm
Sep 21st, 2020, 4:41 pm
please help - no matter what I try, I keep getting the error 'wrong username or password'
I'm on a samsung galaxy s10+
Sep 21st, 2020, 4:41 pm
Sep 22nd, 2020, 5:19 am
nzu wrote:please help - no matter what I try, I keep getting the error 'wrong username or password'
I'm on a samsung galaxy s10+

Check your PMs please.
Sep 22nd, 2020, 5:19 am
Oct 9th, 2020, 7:58 am
App has improved a lot. But a feature i miss is the installed apps update checker or update release information that is displayed when tapped on the app in Myapplication>installed>... Hope you bring that back!
Oct 9th, 2020, 7:58 am
Oct 10th, 2020, 5:28 pm
Bug report:

Using v2.1.0.27 on Android 10.

The problem: In any contest, the reply button doesn't work.

Go to Contests -> Open a Contest.
At the bottom of the Contest description there is a line with the number of replies and a button labeled "REPLY".
The button "REPLY" does nothing.
The only way to reply is to pressing the last comment and do a "reply to comment".
But in this way the new comment contains a quote of the previous comment and it is not possible to delete the quote.
Oct 10th, 2020, 5:28 pm
Oct 10th, 2020, 5:52 pm
Bug report:

The problem: The list of forum topics shown by Mobilism for Android differs from the list shown in a browser (ordering using Post Time)

If a poster modifies an old post (for example to add an item to download), in a browser the topic ordered using Post Time shows the post using the time of last modification; Mobilism for Android uses the creation time instead.
This happens even if the poster changes the title of the post to reflect better the modifications.
I think Mobilism for Android should use the Last Modified time: otherwise a user may not notice the new content.
Oct 10th, 2020, 5:52 pm
Oct 10th, 2020, 6:08 pm
New feature request:

When using Mobilism in a browser, in Classic board style, it is possible to browse a user's posts:
Viewing user profile -> Search user’s posts
In Mobilism for Android the function is not present and I'd like to see it implemented.
Oct 10th, 2020, 6:08 pm
Oct 11th, 2020, 3:33 am
shroff wrote:App has improved a lot. But a feature i miss is the installed apps update checker or update release information that is displayed when tapped on the app in Myapplication>installed>... Hope you bring that back!

That feature was never there, it's still available in the "Downloaded" tab but it was never in the "Installed" tab.
Oct 11th, 2020, 3:33 am
Oct 11th, 2020, 9:20 pm
Why is there a limitation on the number of words we can write in-app when replying or making a new post vs the browser, where I can seem to make any words count?

Was there such a limitation on the prior version? I can't remember.
Oct 11th, 2020, 9:20 pm

akaMePs
Oct 13th, 2020, 8:40 am
Disk4mat wrote:
MrEzzzkiel wrote:Hi. I'm having problems downloading through premium links on my tablet after the latest update. It's Android 4.4.4.
When I click the link, I get an instant notification but nothing downloads. I've tried logging out and uninstall/reinstall. Nothing works.

There's no problems on my S9+.

My guess would be that for some reason the app does not have permission to save files to the directory you have selected.

Hi. I've tried just about everything by now, but I just can't get it working again. I happened between two updates. When I install an old version, I just get a notification that I need to update to use premium services.
The app has all permissions given.
I know it's an ancient android version, but this tablet is used by my kids, so I'd really like to be able to download using premium instead of the free links.

Thank you and have a good day!
Oct 13th, 2020, 8:40 am
Oct 13th, 2020, 11:17 am
Howdy.
Just installed the app, however it's saying I'm a Simple user when I'm in fact a Premium user. Is this a known issue?
Oct 13th, 2020, 11:17 am
Oct 13th, 2020, 7:14 pm
Minotaur wrote:Howdy.
Just installed the app, however it's saying I'm a Simple user when I'm in fact a Premium user. Is this a known issue?

You need to login to Premium. Click on a release, Premium Downloads, and it will prompt you for your Premium login.
Oct 13th, 2020, 7:14 pm
Oct 14th, 2020, 1:56 am
Disk4mat wrote:You need to login to Premium. Click on a release, Premium Downloads, and it will prompt you for your Premium login.

Ahhh yep that did it. I hadn't bothered attempting a Premium download as I don't read eBooks on my phone :)
Oct 14th, 2020, 1:56 am
Oct 16th, 2020, 1:29 am
Feature request: Can the Books search function be expanded so the results show results from the ebook requests forum as well?
Oct 16th, 2020, 1:29 am