Document viewers, eBook readers, office apps
Feb 13th, 2018, 8:54 pm
Disk4mat wrote:v2.1.0.1 released. Important: we broke the auto-updater in v2.1, so if you already have v2.1 installed you'll need to download the update from here: https://forum.mobilism.org/app

What's new:
- Fixed: Premium Downloader for Android 6.0.1
- Fixed: auto-updater


Same issue as the last time this was released. It won't download. Tells me to update, hit update, "error" pops up at the bottom of the screen with a send prompt. Like it thinks I should be sending an email or something. Says getting download link but won't download.
Feb 13th, 2018, 8:54 pm

Image
SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Feb 13th, 2018, 9:23 pm
quickstang wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:v2.1.0.1 released. Important: we broke the auto-updater in v2.1, so if you already have v2.1 installed you'll need to download the update from here: https://forum.mobilism.org/app

What's new:
- Fixed: Premium Downloader for Android 6.0.1
- Fixed: auto-updater


Same issue as the last time this was released. It won't download. Tells me to update, hit update, "error" pops up at the bottom of the screen with a send prompt. Like it thinks I should be sending an email or something. Says getting download link but won't download.


As stated in the changelog, the updater in 2.1.0.0 is broken. So DON`t use it but download the 2.1.0.1 manually from given link in changelog.
Furthermore, rename your mobilism directory on your storage to mobilismA (so you keep your downloaded releases), uninstall 2.1.0.0 completly and install 2.1.0.1, rename mobilismA to mobilism again.
Clear cache of the app and your problem should be solved.
Feb 13th, 2018, 9:23 pm
Feb 13th, 2018, 11:24 pm
Lucius1972 wrote:
quickstang wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:v2.1.0.1 released. Important: we broke the auto-updater in v2.1, so if you already have v2.1 installed you'll need to download the update from here: https://forum.mobilism.org/app

What's new:
- Fixed: Premium Downloader for Android 6.0.1
- Fixed: auto-updater


Same issue as the last time this was released. It won't download. Tells me to update, hit update, "error" pops up at the bottom of the screen with a send prompt. Like it thinks I should be sending an email or something. Says getting download link but won't download.


As stated in the changelog, the updater in 2.1.0.0 is broken. So DON`t use it but download the 2.1.0.1 manually from given link in changelog.
Furthermore, rename your mobilism directory on your storage to mobilismA (so you keep your downloaded releases), uninstall 2.1.0.0 completly and install 2.1.0.1, rename mobilismA to mobilism again.
Clear cache of the app and your problem should be solved.


I missed the link. My bad. Got it to work.
Feb 13th, 2018, 11:24 pm

Image
SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Feb 13th, 2018, 11:35 pm
Disk4mat wrote:v2.1.0.1 released.

Perfect. Everything working as expected. Thank you.
Feb 13th, 2018, 11:35 pm
Feb 14th, 2018, 1:02 pm
Work with no problem, dl ok. Thank you !
Feb 14th, 2018, 1:02 pm

Excuse my poor english
Feb 14th, 2018, 3:42 pm
great app! Thanks for your work :)

Beyond ignore beta versions can you add ignore dev version too?
Feb 14th, 2018, 3:42 pm
Feb 15th, 2018, 2:37 am
774h wrote:device back button or tap outside the window does not go back
https://images.mobilism.org/?dm=2GAB900T

That`s why there is this "dismiss" button in the dialog, we`ll consider to enable this again.
Feb 15th, 2018, 2:37 am
Feb 15th, 2018, 3:38 am
Watch List is having issues.!
What you guys think about an option to enable and sync with Clouds like Drive with our Mobilism Account.!
so whenever the update or re-installing the Mobilism app.! it will sync the watch list and other settings if possible from the cloud and it will ease and saves the time.!
Just a suggestion.!
Feb 15th, 2018, 3:38 am

Tamil G
Feb 15th, 2018, 3:53 am
Lucius1972 wrote:
774h wrote:device back button or tap outside the window does not go back
https://images.mobilism.org/?dm=2GAB900T

That`s why there is this "dismiss" button in the dialog, we`ll consider to enable this again.


Good to know, at first I thought it will dismiss this specific update..
Also, when you click release you should return back to the release window instead of home page when you hit back button..
Feb 15th, 2018, 3:53 am

Image
Feb 15th, 2018, 7:56 am
tamilking15 wrote:Watch List is having issues.!
What you guys think about an option to enable and sync with Clouds like Drive with our Mobilism Account.!
so whenever the update or re-installing the Mobilism app.! it will sync the watch list and other settings if possible from the cloud and it will ease and saves the time.!
Just a suggestion.!


Good point
Feb 15th, 2018, 7:56 am
Last edited by 774h on Feb 17th, 2018, 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image
Feb 15th, 2018, 12:14 pm
A question. Am I just not understanding the point of the Watchlist feature?

I went through apps and found ones that I care about. I added them to the watchlist

https://imgur.com/nlbCa4r

It now looks like this. That to me at least looks like I'm watching threads. What I want is to be able to see when those 10 applications have been updated as the full installed list is way too long.

Is that the purpose of the watchlist feature?
Will it actually track the application and let me know when newer versions are released?
What's the point of those checkboxes?

Thank you
Feb 15th, 2018, 12:14 pm
Feb 15th, 2018, 12:37 pm
unipinguin wrote:A question. Am I just not understanding the point of the Watchlist feature?

I went through apps and found ones that I care about. I added them to the watchlist

https://imgur.com/nlbCa4r

It now looks like this. That to me at least looks like I'm watching threads. What I want is to be able to see when those 10 applications have been updated as the full installed list is way too long.

Is that the purpose of the watchlist feature?
Will it actually track the application and let me know when newer versions are released?
What's the point of those checkboxes?

Thank you

The watch-list is indeed meant to "watch" for updates of the releases you add to this list.
You will get notified through a dialog if an update has been found, through this dialog you can directly "visit" this new release to download it etc.
The check-boxes are there to select the individual items in this list, which you then can delete.
The watch-list will be copied to the backup folder in the mobilism dir after you close the app, purpose of this that you always have a up to date copy for yourself (which you can put in a safe place) so you will not need to re-add all the items again.
Should you uninstall mobilism and reinstall it, the watch-list will automatically be restored.
Trust this clarifies.
Feb 15th, 2018, 12:37 pm
Feb 16th, 2018, 10:03 pm
Hey, quick question

On the previous version when I was downloading an ebook with premium it would automatically extract that ebook and offer me directly to upload to play books. Now instead it says it extracts but then I am only offered to open the archive instead of having access to the book directly. Do I need to change a setting or something?
Feb 16th, 2018, 10:03 pm
Feb 16th, 2018, 11:18 pm
diddykong5 wrote:Hey, quick question

On the previous version when I was downloading an ebook with premium it would automatically extract that ebook and offer me directly to upload to play books. Now instead it says it extracts but then I am only offered to open the archive instead of having access to the book directly. Do I need to change a setting or something?


Extraction is now by default disabled, you can enable it again in settings if you want.
If extraction is complete and the archive contains multiple files (pdf, epub) your default file explorer should open and you can choose which file to open. Single items stay the same as you described.
Feb 16th, 2018, 11:18 pm