Document viewers, eBook readers, office apps
Sep 20th, 2018, 10:34 pm
Disk4mat wrote:The old app is not discontinued but we will not be fixing issues of version v1.9.3.

That's really unfortunate. I really like this non-bloated version of the app.

But if I'm correct... the app is working great.
It's a domain/php which isn't working right. It should be really easy to fix...
Sep 20th, 2018, 10:34 pm
Sep 21st, 2018, 3:35 am
maumaus wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:The old app is not discontinued but we will not be fixing issues of version v1.9.3.

That's really unfortunate. I really like this non-bloated version of the app.

But if I'm correct... the app is working great.
It's a domain/php which isn't working right. It should be really easy to fix...

Not quite. Mobilism uses Cloudflare for protection, especially against bots. When load on our servers gets too high, browser checks for everyone are automatically enabled. When this happens, the old app would stop working (since it would fail the browser check). Because of this the app would connect via its own domain, where browser checks were disabled. Unfortunately the owners of several bots figured this out and started using that domain, leading to increased load across the entire forum. At this point the old app was used by a very small number of people and we decided it was in the best interests of the site to disable the domain it was using. Some aspects of the old app will still work and you're welcome to continue using it. But as I mentioned we will not be fixing it anymore.
Sep 21st, 2018, 3:35 am
Sep 22nd, 2018, 12:28 am
Disk4mat wrote:
maumaus wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:The old app is not discontinued but we will not be fixing issues of version v1.9.3.

That's really unfortunate. I really like this non-bloated version of the app.

But if I'm correct... the app is working great.
It's a domain/php which isn't working right. It should be really easy to fix...

Not quite. Mobilism uses Cloudflare for protection, especially against bots. When load on our servers gets too high, browser checks for everyone are automatically enabled. When this happens, the old app would stop working (since it would fail the browser check). Because of this the app would connect via its own domain, where browser checks were disabled. Unfortunately the owners of several bots figured this out and started using that domain, leading to increased load across the entire forum. At this point the old app was used by a very small number of people and we decided it was in the best interests of the site to disable the domain it was using. Some aspects of the old app will still work and you're welcome to continue using it. But as I mentioned we will not be fixing it anymore.

Thanks for the info.
Sep 22nd, 2018, 12:28 am
Sep 29th, 2018, 9:16 pm
Would it be inappropriate to modify the old app to rectify the domain issue, and share it? I'd rather ask for permission before creating any sort of issue.
Sep 29th, 2018, 9:16 pm
Oct 1st, 2018, 2:08 pm
munchpls wrote:Would it be inappropriate to modify the old app to rectify the domain issue, and share it? I'd rather ask for permission before creating any sort of issue.

Sure, go ahead.
Oct 1st, 2018, 2:08 pm
Oct 2nd, 2018, 8:29 am
@Disk4mat - Bro facing downloading issue since last few days. the premium downloader doesn't download from any link, even if the download starts, the download doesn't complete..

has anyone else reported this issue?
Oct 2nd, 2018, 8:29 am
Oct 3rd, 2018, 4:56 pm
pratik_193 wrote:@Disk4mat - Bro facing downloading issue since last few days. the premium downloader doesn't download from any link, even if the download starts, the download doesn't complete..

has anyone else reported this issue?

You're the first one. Is this happening to you only via the app, or through the forum as well?
Oct 3rd, 2018, 4:56 pm
Oct 3rd, 2018, 5:18 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
pratik_193 wrote:@Disk4mat - Bro facing downloading issue since last few days. the premium downloader doesn't download from any link, even if the download starts, the download doesn't complete..

has anyone else reported this issue?

You're the first one. Is this happening to you only via the app, or through the forum as well?


Only through app
Oct 3rd, 2018, 5:18 pm
Oct 4th, 2018, 2:07 am
pratik_193 wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:
pratik_193 wrote:@Disk4mat - Bro facing downloading issue since last few days. the premium downloader doesn't download from any link, even if the download starts, the download doesn't complete..

has anyone else reported this issue?

You're the first one. Is this happening to you only via the app, or through the forum as well?


Only through app

Try changing your download directory, maybe it's inaccessible or set to an sd card thats full.
Oct 4th, 2018, 2:07 am
Oct 4th, 2018, 11:56 pm
Hello
I am new to this forum, I do not master English but I will try to bring my touch
I'm delighted to join you
I downloaded the application I will give you my opinion after the test
Oct 4th, 2018, 11:56 pm
Oct 6th, 2018, 8:00 pm
Hey everyone, long time lurker.

I tried downloading this new version from the forum and I keep getting a package corrupted error on install.
Has anyone else had this issue?
Oct 6th, 2018, 8:00 pm
Oct 11th, 2018, 1:06 pm
Will it work on Firestick TV?
Oct 11th, 2018, 1:06 pm
Oct 22nd, 2018, 8:56 pm
GeekBoy87 wrote:Will it work on Firestick TV?

Would like to know this aswell
Oct 22nd, 2018, 8:56 pm
Oct 27th, 2018, 10:10 am
Why dont add a option for open latest app page at startup of app?
Oct 27th, 2018, 10:10 am
Oct 27th, 2018, 3:25 pm
Same here

djsolidsnake86 wrote:Why dont add a option for open latest app page at startup of app?
Oct 27th, 2018, 3:25 pm