Document viewers, eBook readers, office apps
May 17th, 2020, 8:47 pm
Hi.
I am having some problems installing version 2.1.0.12 on my stock Samsung Galaxy S9 with Android 10.

I have version 2.1.0.1 installed and working.

I have tried to both update and reinstall it after uninstalling.
I have also checked that i don't have any leftovers in android/data.

I have no idea why it won't install. Just says installing for a while. Then i get the message that the app didn't install.
May 17th, 2020, 8:47 pm
May 18th, 2020, 2:21 am
roever wrote:Hi.
I am having some problems installing version 2.1.0.12 on my stock Samsung Galaxy S9 with Android 10.

I have version 2.1.0.1 installed and working.

I have tried to both update and reinstall it after uninstalling.
I have also checked that i don't have any leftovers in android/data.

I have no idea why it won't install. Just says installing for a while. Then i get the message that the app didn't install.

Did you install the Mobilism app in Samsung Secure Folder by any chance? You have to uninstall it from there first.

hushymblsm wrote:so the "Hide 18+ content" is the adult filter right? i mean does it filter non adult 18+ content (if there is such a thing)?

It removes the Adult sections from the app, it doesn't remove any other content.

bblatt wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:@bblatt unfortunately I have no idea why that's happening for you. I've tested the app on a Oneplus 5 and it worked fine there.

Would it be possible to enable a bypass on the old version so that I didn't have to update because I can't use this version

Yes, I will make the update optional shortly.

sirdon wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:
sirdon wrote:I have just updated and it worked for a while. Now it gives me the server error and won't login through the app. I'm not sure what is going on as it worked fine for a couple of days and then stopped stating 'no network or server error'!
Do I have to upgrade to new versions as I was happy with the previous version?

PS: this is a wonderful site and I really appreciate the patience and helpfulness from the mods and admin. 8)

There are currently no issues that we are aware of. What exactly is the error you're getting?


Oreo 8.1
This is what I am getting on login (fails to login with error message) and the app opens as guest but nothing, no titles just blank lists with continuous loading circle. While web page works hence this post.

http://imgur.com/VL8n5yT.jpg

http://imgur.com/ndOExD2.jpg

FYI:
http://imgur.com/3UgA4ue.jpg

http://imgur.com/KnZs53a.jpg

:(

Are you using Adguard or any other adblockers? Are you by any chance in Australia and using Telstra (try turning off TELSTRA Broadband Protect)?
May 18th, 2020, 2:21 am
May 18th, 2020, 6:30 am
Disk4mat wrote:
roever wrote:Hi.
I am having some problems installing version 2.1.0.12 on my stock Samsung Galaxy S9 with Android 10.

I have version 2.1.0.1 installed and working.

I have tried to both update and reinstall it after uninstalling.
I have also checked that i don't have any leftovers in android/data.

I have no idea why it won't install. Just says installing for a while. Then i get the message that the app didn't install.

Did you install the Mobilism app in Samsung Secure Folder by any chance? You have to uninstall it from there first.


Thanks.
True, had it installed in my secure folder.
It worked after i uninstalled it from there.
May 18th, 2020, 6:30 am
May 19th, 2020, 3:24 am
Is it possible to actually filter adult posts? just removing the category list is not as useful since i can just ignore it, but adult posts still gets spammed on Latest Games or Top.

if that cannot be done, is it possible to hide a certain users post (on mobile and web)?
May 19th, 2020, 3:24 am
May 20th, 2020, 3:18 pm
I have to apologize for some reason my app started working again so thanks for making a great out clearly must have just been some miscommunication or disconnection
May 20th, 2020, 3:18 pm
May 21st, 2020, 12:44 pm
I do have a feature request I know that the app can't unzip RAR5 what could it downloaded at least even if it can't unzip it
May 21st, 2020, 12:44 pm
May 21st, 2020, 6:17 pm
bblatt wrote:I do have a feature request I know that the app can't unzip RAR5 what could it downloaded at least even if it can't unzip it

Can you rephrase this? I'm not sure what you mean.
May 21st, 2020, 6:17 pm
May 22nd, 2020, 1:19 pm
2.1.0.12 seems work well, but now premium downloads can't get file from 'dropgalaxy.in',it just shows 'NO_VALUE'. What's the matter?
May 22nd, 2020, 1:19 pm
May 22nd, 2020, 3:32 pm
hntd wrote:2.1.0.12 seems work well, but now premium downloads can't get file from 'dropgalaxy.in',it just shows 'NO_VALUE'. What's the matter?


Noticed the same thing here actually - just upgraded the app
May 22nd, 2020, 3:32 pm
May 22nd, 2020, 3:37 pm
We're working on the issue with the Dropgalaxy.in.
May 22nd, 2020, 3:37 pm
May 23rd, 2020, 1:46 am
v2.1.0.20 released. Changelog:
- added support for Android 4.4
- migration to support AndroidX
- push notifications for all PMs (logout and log back in for this)
- fixed long posts not showing replies after quotes
- fixed Premium downloader NO_VALUE error (for dropgalaxy.in, mentioned above)
- various small bug fixes
May 23rd, 2020, 1:46 am
May 23rd, 2020, 2:22 am
THANKS! GREAT JOB!! :-)
May 23rd, 2020, 2:22 am
May 23rd, 2020, 8:33 am
Disk4mat wrote:v2.1.0.20 released. Changelog:
- added support for Android 4.4
- migration to support AndroidX
- push notifications for all PMs (logout and log back in for this)
- fixed long posts not showing replies after quotes
- fixed Premium downloader NO_VALUE error (for dropgalaxy.in, mentioned above)
- various small bug fixes


Thank you Disk4mat for all the recent updates.

There is one feature I miss that has gone since the days of the old mobilism app, I'm sorry if its been mentioned already, but I've not seen anything as of yet.

In the list of 'My Applications', we use to be able to click on each app and see if someone had posted a newer version for us to install. Now we can't click on them except the drop down menu that only Opens or Uninstalls the app.

This was a fantastic feature and made life so much easier when updating apps. Is this something that can be implemented again in a future update? Thanks.
May 23rd, 2020, 8:33 am
May 23rd, 2020, 12:28 pm
hushymblsm wrote:Is it possible to actually filter adult posts? just removing the category list is not as useful since i can just ignore it, but adult posts still gets spammed on Latest Games or Top.

if that cannot be done, is it possible to hide a certain users post (on mobile and web)?


^
This!
Exactly this. The filter is useless right now. I'm still seeing dozens of adult content uploads in the app. And I get, we're thirsty. Otherwise the posts wouldn't be there. But it sure is annoying the 10 of the 20 latest games are +18 related.

Other than that, 2.0 is so much better than the old downloader. Excellent job from the mobilism android team, especially Disk4mat!
Thanks, guys!
May 23rd, 2020, 12:28 pm
May 24th, 2020, 6:23 pm
Thank you so much @Disk4mat for being patient with all my issues with WiFi etc. I reconfigured my home WiFi and enabled ipv6 and made some adjustments that were long overdue. Everything works great now! On every device and on every network. Much gratitude for the excellent app. Kudos!!!
May 24th, 2020, 6:23 pm