Document viewers, eBook readers, office apps
Nov 1st, 2018, 12:47 am
Evernote v8.5 [Premium]
Requirements: Android OS 5.0 +
Overview: Evernote helps you focus on what matters most and have access to your information when you need it. Input typed notes or scan handwritten notes. Add to-do’s, photos, images, web pages, or audio ... and it’s all instantly searchable. Create notebooks, organizers, planners. Organize notes any way you want and share with anyone. And Evernote syncs your notes and notebooks across your devices so your information is always with you, everywhere you go.

*GET ORGANIZED*

• Write, collect and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, memos, checklists and to-do lists. It’s the only planner and organizer you need
• Keep journals, documenting the news, events and milestones of your daily life
• Take notes and create notebooks in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDFs, web clippings and more

• Use camera capture to easily scan and comment on pieces of paper, including printed documents, business cards, handwriting and sketches

• Attach Microsoft Office docs, PDFs and photos

• Create separate notebooks to organize your memos, receipts, bills and invoices
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad, planner and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts and memos as they come

*SYNC ANYWHERE*
• Sync all your notes and notebooks automatically across any computer, phone or tablet 

• Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat

*SHARE YOUR IDEAS*

• Create, share and discuss your notes and memos with the people who help get your work done, all in one app

• Get inspired and brainstorm creative ideas by working collaboratively

• Share your notes, notebooks, memos, journals, planner, organizer with your friends, colleagues or family

*EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE*

• Make personal to do lists to keep your thoughts organized

• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists

• Gather, capture and store every thought you need to stay productive

• Plan events such as holidays, weddings or parties
• Use it as a planner to organize your life
• Create notebooks, write notes, memos and journals on the go with the easy-to-use notepad

*EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS*

• Create agendas and planners, write notes, memos, journals and craft presentations. Use it as your ultimate planner and organizer at work
• Annotate documents with comments and notes during team meetings, then share with colleagues

*EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION*

• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought

• Use it as a planner and organizer to keep track of lecture notes, exams and assignments
• Create different notebooks and planners for each class and keep everything organized
• Keep track of your upcoming exams, assignments and deadlines in your planner.
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research
• Discuss and annotate notes, memos and drafts

*HOME SCREEN WIDGET*

Access Evernote easier and faster using the Home screen widget

What's New
- We swatted away some of the more annoying bugs that were buzzing around inside the app.
- We polished up our new design scheme with a few minor tweaks. That might not sound like much, but trust us, it was driving us nuts. What a relief.

Image Premium subscription (non-server features only, registration required)
Image Release by ill420smoker

File: Evernote v8.5 [Premium].apk
CRC-32: e9f7e309
MD4: 1fe5b1fa4bbf4aa8fe03599a2a79191a
MD5: 50d4948797c7f5d1f8e26cbd0b9d6614
SHA-1: e62f5991d41674694496b741d79051b1b2a0f549

This app has NO advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.evernote

Download Instructions:
https://www73.zippyshare.com/v/RifSKzyw/file.html

Mirror:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/8o3nx0lm8nm8j5y
Nov 1st, 2018, 12:47 am

I L L 4 2 0 S M O K E R proudly presents
ThePirateBay | 4pda | Mobilism | Platinmods | AndroidRepublic | Reddit | Telegram | X | Discord | ...
Modding The Rarest Android Apps For Free Since 2013
Nov 3rd, 2018, 12:16 pm
What does the "non-server features only" mean?
Is it that I can't sync it with my tablet or desktop?
Nov 3rd, 2018, 12:16 pm
Nov 3rd, 2018, 4:50 pm
Jarod.Krzesinski wrote:What does the "non-server features only" mean?

For example, the 60mb upload limit is a server-only feature. Because of that, it can't be cracked.

However, the offline access isn't a server-only feature, so it works in the cracked version.
Nov 3rd, 2018, 4:50 pm

And the Lord said unto John; Come forth and receive eternal life. But John came fifth and won a toaster...
Nov 3rd, 2018, 4:53 pm
akpegr wrote:

For example, the 60mb upload limit is a server-only feature. Because of that, it can't be cracked.

However, the offline access isn't a server-only feature, so it works in the cracked version.

Alright, so it won't be possible to sync info between devices? If I write a message on my tablet I won't see it on my phone nor computer?
Nov 3rd, 2018, 4:53 pm
Nov 3rd, 2018, 10:56 pm
Jarod.Krzesinski wrote:
akpegr wrote:

Alright, so it won't be possible to sync info between devices? If I write a message on my tablet I won't see it on my phone nor computer?

You can see. free user can sync 2 devices iirc.
Nov 3rd, 2018, 10:56 pm
Nov 3rd, 2018, 11:10 pm
Don't understand what you mean with what I can see. And I know that the free version supports two devices. That's not what I was asking. Is there a problem with just answering a simple question I started with?
Nov 3rd, 2018, 11:10 pm
Nov 4th, 2018, 2:21 am
Jarod.Krzesinski wrote:Don't understand what you mean with what I can see. And I know that the free version supports two devices. That's not what I was asking. Is there a problem with just answering a simple question I started with?

What's the problem with your attitude man? I see other members are trying to help answering your question, but your reply is nothing but condescending. At least show some respect!
Nov 4th, 2018, 2:21 am
Nov 4th, 2018, 9:59 pm
Jarod.Krzesinski wrote:Don't understand what you mean with what I can see. And I know that the free version supports two devices. That's not what I was asking. Is there a problem with just answering a simple question I started with?

the simple answer is yes you can sync btw devices. when u type on your tablet, u can see it on your phone or computer. hope this answer is simple enough for u.
Nov 4th, 2018, 9:59 pm
Nov 5th, 2018, 6:54 pm
So freaking good!! You guys shouldn`t be so greedy, how about a thanks instead?
Nov 5th, 2018, 6:54 pm
Nov 6th, 2018, 2:02 pm
Thanks for the answer @weige77.
@lawl007 what are you weaning about? No one here is greedy more than you.
Nov 6th, 2018, 2:02 pm
Nov 8th, 2018, 11:56 am
Thanks! A much awaited post!
Nov 8th, 2018, 11:56 am
Nov 8th, 2018, 3:27 pm
Thank you very much.
Nov 8th, 2018, 3:27 pm
Nov 8th, 2018, 8:11 pm
Jarod.Krzesinski wrote:Thanks for the answer @weige77.
@lawl007 what are you weaning about? No one here is greedy more than you.

Weaning? Is that the same as whining? :lol:
Nov 8th, 2018, 8:11 pm
Nov 15th, 2018, 4:45 pm
Evernote 8.5.2 is out there, can you please unlock it.
Nov 15th, 2018, 4:45 pm
Nov 22nd, 2018, 4:49 am
thanks
Nov 22nd, 2018, 4:49 am