Document viewers, eBook readers, office apps
May 2nd, 2020, 9:06 am
This is by far one of the most convenient applications I`ve ever used we spend well I was spending countless hours trying to download from many sites full of poo ups and pop unders this app was definitely created with the general population in mind thank you
May 2nd, 2020, 9:06 am
May 3rd, 2020, 12:44 am
Just a little issue, upload.ac is refusing to work with the premium arrow.
May 3rd, 2020, 12:44 am
May 3rd, 2020, 1:46 am
PollyOz wrote:Just a little issue, upload.ac is refusing to work with the premium arrow.

Can you please give me an example of an upload.ac link that doesn't work? I just tried a couple random ones and they all downloaded fine.
May 3rd, 2020, 1:46 am
May 3rd, 2020, 4:31 am
When I use AdGuard Mobilism is completely blocked out. Using Mobilism Market android app. The app is quite useful, and the quick download links are easier to reach than in previous versions. I also enjoy the addition of monitoring the activity on the forum. However, I cannot PM someone from within the app.
May 3rd, 2020, 4:31 am

I have an innate distrust for people who don't remove sent from my iphone from their email signature.
May 3rd, 2020, 9:33 am
If only if needed One login for both the main site and the premium downloads
May 3rd, 2020, 9:33 am
May 3rd, 2020, 6:48 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
PollyOz wrote:Just a little issue, upload.ac is refusing to work with the premium arrow.

Can you please give me an example of an upload.ac link that doesn't work? I just tried a couple random ones and they all downloaded fine.

This is the message I get, "Processing. Remain patient. Error: Download-link not found." I got this in Safari and Chrome. Here are two that have again done this, just now.
viewtopic.php?f=126&t=3631120&p=7470136&hilit=a+the+and+of+is#p7470136
viewtopic.php?f=126&t=3630383&p=7468888&hilit=a+the+and+of+is#p7468888
May 3rd, 2020, 6:48 pm
May 3rd, 2020, 6:58 pm
PollyOz wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:

This is the message I get, "Processing. Remain patient. Error: Download-link not found." I got this in Safari and Chrome. Here are two that have again done this, just now.
viewtopic.php?f=126&t=3631120&p=7470136&hilit=a+the+and+of+is#p7470136
viewtopic.php?f=126&t=3630383&p=7468888&hilit=a+the+and+of+is#p7468888

That's because those files are no longer on the filehost, either deleted or expired. The Premium Downloader cannot fetch files that no longer exist.

lenin1928 wrote:When I use AdGuard Mobilism is completely blocked out. Using Mobilism Market android app. The app is quite useful, and the quick download links are easier to reach than in previous versions. I also enjoy the addition of monitoring the activity on the forum. However, I cannot PM someone from within the app.

Yes, Adguard does not work with the Mobilism app, there is a note about this at the very top of the Mobilism App topic: viewtopic.php?f=106&t=214777

zabiwometa wrote:If only if needed One login for both the main site and the premium downloads

Do you mean if only there was one login for both site and Premium? You can (and probably should, for simplicity's sake) set your password for both of them to be identical.
May 3rd, 2020, 6:58 pm
May 5th, 2020, 11:58 am
After being a member here since 2011, I have finally taken the plunge and gone from zero to a lifetime membership. It does make a world of difference, especially since it is now compulsory for every e-book to have at least one link to a premium download. So the premium downloader is now available for every book and every magazine or newspaper. No more deciding if it is worth the effort to give something (eg a magazine or newspaper) a look. One quick click and it's downloaded in seconds.

I'm loving the fast and convenient downloads!
May 5th, 2020, 11:58 am
May 8th, 2020, 2:21 pm
Hi Disk4mat,

I had a problem with mega4up.org a few days ago. It disappeared very quickly, but this new one is ongoing.

Error message:
Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to mblservices.org.
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.
Learn more…

examples:
viewtopic.php?f=1294&t=3645768
viewtopic.php?f=1294&t=2430823

I prefer not to download directly from the host as Malwarebytes warns against it.
The mirror (filedwon.info) is blocked (Trojan warning).
Can you help, please?

Thanks.
Godwod
May 8th, 2020, 2:21 pm
May 8th, 2020, 6:13 pm
@Godwod I tested a couple random releases with mega4up.org links and they are currently working fine. There must have been a temporary technical issue on mega4up.org's side.
May 8th, 2020, 6:13 pm
May 8th, 2020, 7:28 pm
Disk4mat wrote:@Godwod I tested a couple random releases with mega4up.org links and they are currently working fine. There must have been a temporary technical issue on mega4up.org's side.

I confirm.
Both links now working.
Thanks for the feed back.
May 8th, 2020, 7:28 pm
May 10th, 2020, 6:00 am
I recently joined Mobilism Premium and am loving it - thanks! However, I'm now having a problem downloading audiobooks using the special blue link. I tried downloading six audiobooks with the blue link today (all linking to Rapidgator), and all of them gave me the message:

"Processing. Remain patient." but then: "Error: Download-link not found."

All six audiobooks were posted in the past few days, so I would have thought the files would still be available.

I've double-checked that I'm using the correct login credentials, but I'm not sure what else to try. Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks very much!
ams_chick
May 10th, 2020, 6:00 am

"When nothing goes right, go left."
- Anonymous
May 10th, 2020, 6:39 am
ams_chick wrote:All six audiobooks were posted in the past few days, so I would have thought the files would still be available.

It's not you. I'm having the same trouble with RG. The files are available and can be accessed using the link, but premium download is not possible. I'm pretty sure that I've seen this before and suspect that it'll be sorted out soon.
May 10th, 2020, 6:39 am
May 10th, 2020, 6:57 am
PDFeels wrote:
ams_chick wrote:All six audiobooks were posted in the past few days, so I would have thought the files would still be available.

It's not you. I'm having the same trouble with RG. The files are available and can be accessed using the link, but premium download is not possible. I'm pretty sure that I've seen this before and suspect that it'll be sorted out soon.

Thanks for letting me know! I'll be patient and just try again later today or tomorrow then.
May 10th, 2020, 6:57 am

"When nothing goes right, go left."
- Anonymous
May 10th, 2020, 7:08 am
@ams_chick thanks for reporting, I see the issue. This will be fixed shortly.

EDIT: fixed.
May 10th, 2020, 7:08 am