Document viewers, eBook readers, office apps
Mar 31st, 2021, 12:55 am
To whoever is thinking about pulling the trigger on purchasing a premium membership, or purchasing a life membership, I can only emphatically say "do it." I've been here lurking for over a decade and a website name change.

This community and the admin and moderators who take care of it are still, despite ups and downs, always passionate about what they do. While I don't use it as often as I did in the initial days of Android (when it was the real "Wild West" for apps that had been modified), there are still apps that I download from Mobilism which I can't find anywhere else with ADDED features.

This crew often works for free, and so even 25 USD goes a long way in helping them maintain the forum and pays them for their tireless work in providing a unique service which allows people like myself to discover new applications and 90% of the time actually go purchase said application. Plus, the fact that you get the ability to download from within the Mobilism app itself? Phenomenal.

I sincerely urge anyone who is thinking about getting premium, and especially the lifetime premium, to do so for the features, but really, to support the effort and time this entire team dedicates to maintaining this community and their app.

- A long-time lurker
Mar 31st, 2021, 12:55 am
Mar 31st, 2021, 3:19 am
The premium membership is simply one of the best investments I've made on the internet, bar none...
Mar 31st, 2021, 3:19 am
Apr 5th, 2021, 1:50 am
proconsul wrote:The premium membership is simply one of the best investments I`ve made on the internet, bar none...
I agree with this statement! I`ve become a Platinum member this year and I couldn`t be more happy with all the content offered by Mobilism. This is just a one of a kind gem in the vast Internet ocean!
Apr 5th, 2021, 1:50 am

akaMePs
Apr 5th, 2021, 9:49 pm
I agree. I've just renewed my premium account and feel it's good value for money.
Apr 5th, 2021, 9:49 pm
Apr 7th, 2021, 7:27 am
Worth every penny (or cent) - been a member for 3 or 4 years. It is worth it for the ability to simply click on an arrow, as opposed to finding which button to press on a web page. $30 well spent - Thanks!
Apr 7th, 2021, 7:27 am
Apr 8th, 2021, 10:27 am
Is there a problem with Dropapk and Uploadrar?

I tried to download from both these just now (and other posts earlier) and in all instances, the download is a small unknown file (<0.1MB).
I can't download the expected files unless I go directly to the sites.

Can someone check, please?
Apr 8th, 2021, 10:27 am
Apr 8th, 2021, 3:06 pm
Godwod wrote:Is there a problem with Dropapk and Uploadrar?

I tried to download from both these just now (and other posts earlier) and in all instances, the download is a small unknown file (<0.1MB).
I can't download the expected files unless I go directly to the sites.

Can someone check, please?

At least uploadrar.com is completely down at the moment, but I have no problems with Dropapk
Apr 8th, 2021, 3:06 pm
Apr 8th, 2021, 3:45 pm
Im getting downloads of 1kb with Dropapk and Uploadrar when using premium. I get full downloads when using direct.
Apr 8th, 2021, 3:45 pm
Apr 8th, 2021, 8:15 pm
We are aware of the issue of users getting a <1kb file instead of the correct file and are working on it. The issue is on the filehost Dropapk's side and they are promising to fix it.

EDIT: please see here: viewtopic.php?p=8368660#8368660 for why an issue on one filehost can cause issues on another filehost that is used as a mirror.
Apr 8th, 2021, 8:15 pm
Apr 9th, 2021, 8:39 am
Disk4mat wrote:We are aware of the issue of users getting a <1kb file instead of the correct file and are working on it. The issue is on the filehost Dropapk's side and they are promising to fix it.

Also getting the ol' 264Kb files. Just got one with mixloads.com
Apr 9th, 2021, 8:39 am

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
Apr 10th, 2021, 12:27 am
The premium membership with VIP is the best renewed thank you all keep up the great work
Apr 10th, 2021, 12:27 am
Apr 14th, 2021, 2:09 am
I just want to thank ALL OF YOU for everything over the years. Been a member here for a very long time but I pretty much just "grabbed and go" and WISHED I was in a position to donate. So happy I am not able and can contribute to you all for all that you do for us all.

Such a GREAT forum!!! :D :D :D
Apr 14th, 2021, 2:09 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT AND CAN AFFORD IT, BUY IT.
Apr 14th, 2021, 2:11 am
Disk4mat wrote:We are aware of the issue of users getting a <1kb file instead of the correct file and are working on it. The issue is on the filehost Dropapk's side and they are promising to fix it.

Oh good! This happened to me several times yesterday and I wondered if it was just me.
Apr 14th, 2021, 2:11 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT AND CAN AFFORD IT, BUY IT.
Apr 14th, 2021, 5:35 am
I've been a member for a couple of years now and have recently hit the button for Premium status.
Any question I've Ever had has been answered quickly.
I cannot say how incredibly Happy I am with the endless options open for me!
Apr 14th, 2021, 5:35 am
Apr 17th, 2021, 9:42 pm
davewriter wrote:I've been a member for a couple of years now and have recently hit the button for Premium status.
Any question I've Ever had has been answered quickly.
I cannot say how incredibly Happy I am with the endless options open for me!
Apr 17th, 2021, 9:42 pm