Document viewers, eBook readers, office apps
May 30th, 2019, 8:39 am
Sane here with all download options
"It is not possible to carry out a record in the file"
May 30th, 2019, 8:39 am
May 30th, 2019, 8:40 am
I am getting this error for all the premium downloads
"It is not possible to carry out a record in the file <file name>"

this is happening with all the premium links. Please fix the issue.
May 30th, 2019, 8:40 am
May 30th, 2019, 9:07 am
Mobilism Premium is the best idea. Ever.
Good work guys and thank you !! :thumbup:
May 30th, 2019, 9:07 am
May 30th, 2019, 9:29 am
The Premium downloader is down at the moment, please be patient and try the links manually until Disk4mat comes online, thank you!
May 30th, 2019, 9:29 am
May 30th, 2019, 9:46 am
thanks merry :)
May 30th, 2019, 9:46 am

May 30th, 2019, 3:18 pm
Fixed now, my apologies it took so long, I was asleep.
May 30th, 2019, 3:18 pm
May 30th, 2019, 4:45 pm
No problem, you do a great job. Thanks.
May 30th, 2019, 4:45 pm
May 30th, 2019, 8:33 pm
As a very new newbie to the site, I do have a few question about the Premium Downloader. Once I have purchased my VIP account and have downloaded the program and it's been installed, is there a settings area where I would then be able to tell the program where to download the file to? Next question: Will I have to do anything special to be able to use the program on my desktop AND on my notebook?

Thank you,
Shykat
May 30th, 2019, 8:33 pm
May 30th, 2019, 8:51 pm
Shykat wrote:As a very new newbie to the site, I do have a few question about the Premium Downloader. Once I have purchased my VIP account and have downloaded the program and it's been installed, is there a settings area where I would then be able to tell the program where to download the file to? Next question: Will I have to do anything special to be able to use the program on my desktop AND on my notebook?

Thank you,
Shykat

Hi there, there's no program to download. It all works as shown here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYYJPPapfT4 and will download to wherever your browser normally downloads to. You will be able to use the program on both your desktop and notebook as long as the two are within a reasonably close location within a reasonable amount of time. In other words, if you download in Spain, followed by three minutes later in Thailand, our account sharing filter will alert us, but as long as it's not something impossible, you'll be fine.
May 30th, 2019, 8:51 pm
May 30th, 2019, 9:04 pm
Disk4mat wrote:Hi there, there's no program to download. It all works as shown here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYYJPPapfT4 and will download to wherever your browser normally downloads to. You will be able to use the program on both your desktop and notebook as long as the two are within a reasonably close location within a reasonable amount of time. In other words, if you download in Spain, followed by three minutes later in Thailand, our account sharing filter will alert us, but as long as it's not something impossible, you'll be fine.

I have my browser set to "Always ask where to save files". Will that work? Will the pop up appear so I can point to the directory I want to file to be placed in?

Shykat
May 30th, 2019, 9:04 pm
May 30th, 2019, 10:35 pm
@Shykat yup, that will work, and the pop-up will appear each time.
May 30th, 2019, 10:35 pm
May 31st, 2019, 8:14 am
Disk4mat wrote:Fixed now, my apologies it took so long, I was asleep.

This post had the error "It is not possible to carry out a record in the file" yesterday...Now it download with just the filename....no extension...and filesize is wrong too. (1.2MB compared to 20.7MB actual)

it just said "Dragon"....no extension.

viewtopic.php?f=447&t=3156312

Just the main apk...the OBB zip downloaded fine. :)
May 31st, 2019, 8:14 am
Jun 1st, 2019, 1:11 am
Unicorn wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:Fixed now, my apologies it took so long, I was asleep.

This post had the error "It is not possible to carry out a record in the file" yesterday...Now it download with just the filename....no extension...and filesize is wrong too. (1.2MB compared to 20.7MB actual)

it just said "Dragon"....no extension.

viewtopic.php?f=447&t=3156312

Just the main apk...the OBB zip downloaded fine. :)

This happens when the filename has an apostrophe in it, we've warned releasers about naming files this way before but it still happens occasionally. If there is an apostrophe the file name is cut off to whatever came before the apostrophe. If you rename the file to Dragon.apk it will work.
Jun 1st, 2019, 1:11 am
Jun 3rd, 2019, 5:34 am
Been having a problem with uploadocean.com and the Blue Arrow.

I get an error: There is a problem with this filehost, please use another mirror.

This is with new links and older links and has been going on for at least a couple of days. I admit, I haven't been paying a lot of attention...
Jun 3rd, 2019, 5:34 am

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
Jun 3rd, 2019, 5:07 pm
Having had a great experience with this site from the moment I registered, (and having some spare change), I've recently upgraded to premium status. I have been very impressed with the admins, who responded to any issues ASAP, and the members here.

Thank you very much.
Jun 3rd, 2019, 5:07 pm