Document viewers, eBook readers, office apps
Jul 23rd, 2020, 10:07 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
jaroque wrote:My account in the app now says that I'm a "simple user" instead of premium after updating the app. Is there something that I'm doing wrong?

You just need to login to Premium. Click on any release, Premium Downloads, and enter your Premium login.

Okay, that makes sense. It says my premium password is incorrect though, but I can login with the same password on http://mblservices.org/
Jul 23rd, 2020, 10:07 pm
Jul 23rd, 2020, 10:09 pm
jaroque wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:
jaroque wrote:My account in the app now says that I'm a "simple user" instead of premium after updating the app. Is there something that I'm doing wrong?

You just need to login to Premium. Click on any release, Premium Downloads, and enter your Premium login.

Okay, that makes sense. It says my premium password is incorrect though, but I can login with the same password on http://mblservices.org/

Make sure you do not use # or % in your Premium password. Try making it alphanumeric-only here: https://mblservices.org/ - it should work.
Jul 23rd, 2020, 10:09 pm
Jul 23rd, 2020, 10:11 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
jaroque wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:You just need to login to Premium. Click on any release, Premium Downloads, and enter your Premium login.

Make sure you do not use # or % in your Premium password. Try making it alphanumeric-only here: https://mblservices.org/ - it should work.

The special characters was it! Thanks for your help.
Jul 23rd, 2020, 10:11 pm
Jul 26th, 2020, 7:08 pm
We're aware of the issue with the filehost ul.to (uploaded.net) and are working on it.
Jul 26th, 2020, 7:08 pm
Jul 27th, 2020, 12:02 am
I'm still having problems with the premium downloads, they all say "mblservices.org refused to connect." It's not even letting me log in with my premium membership anymore. What am I doing wrong?

Update: it seems to be happy now
Jul 27th, 2020, 12:02 am
Jul 27th, 2020, 3:15 am
It's only been just about a day since I paid for Premium for a year & VIP for life so not concerned yet. Curious, though, how long it usually takes for the WRZ$ to be credited and to get access to VIP forums
Jul 27th, 2020, 3:15 am
Jul 27th, 2020, 6:55 pm
When I am trying to download an app using premium download, it saids my account expired, even though I bought VIP for life. What is going on?
Jul 27th, 2020, 6:55 pm
Jul 27th, 2020, 7:37 pm
cheungwh88 wrote:When I am trying to download an app using premium download, it saids my account expired, even though I bought VIP for life. What is going on?

Try now please. It was this issue: viewtopic.php?p=7703242#7703242
Jul 27th, 2020, 7:37 pm
Jul 29th, 2020, 3:20 am
Problem again for downloading using the blue arrow, need to key repeatedly user name and password for every download. Chrome user
Jul 29th, 2020, 3:20 am
Jul 29th, 2020, 6:53 pm
joee1976 wrote:Problem again for downloading using the blue arrow, need to key repeatedly user name and password for every download. Chrome user

Nothing changed on our end. If you suddenly have to login each time I suggest you look into what plugins or settings you have that might affect sessions/cookies.
Jul 29th, 2020, 6:53 pm
Jul 30th, 2020, 8:36 am
Hi, I'm a premium user but the blue arrows have been replaced by QR codes. I'm not sure what happened. I've been trying to read some topics/posts for answers and I understand there's an Android app for these QR codes but I don't use android. Is there a way to continue downloading the files via the blue arrows on my PC? Thanks!
Jul 30th, 2020, 8:36 am
Jul 30th, 2020, 10:21 pm
fimblefumble wrote:Hi, I'm a premium user but the blue arrows have been replaced by QR codes. I'm not sure what happened. I've been trying to read some topics/posts for answers and I understand there's an Android app for these QR codes but I don't use android. Is there a way to continue downloading the files via the blue arrows on my PC? Thanks!

If a link doesn't have the blue download arrow it means it's not supported by the Premium Downloader. The QR code doesn't do anything beyond representing the URL in the form of an image. That image can then be quickly scanned to conveniently get the URL in the app (instead of sending yourself a message with the link copy & pasted), from which point the Premium Downloader integrated into the Android app takes over and downloads the file from that URL. Any link on Mobilism, even a YouTube link, will automatically get a QR code next to it. But only if the link has a blue arrow next to it can it be downloaded via the Premium Downloader.
Jul 30th, 2020, 10:21 pm
Aug 1st, 2020, 1:24 pm
joee1976 wrote:Problem again for downloading using the blue arrow, need to key repeatedly user name and password for every download. Chrome user

Same here. :?
I think Chrome is to blame (auto-login is gone after each update).
Aug 1st, 2020, 1:24 pm

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Aug 2nd, 2020, 6:03 am
i have chnage my email and now i loist vip???

Edit: Workig now, strange.
Aug 2nd, 2020, 6:03 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Aug 2nd, 2020, 8:33 am
marooned2 wrote:

Same here. :?
I think Chrome is to blame (auto-login is gone after each update).

Same here, since last week, but I get the same issue on Firefox too. I tried clearing the cache and cookies in Chrome, but that did not help either. Any suggestions are welcome.
Aug 2nd, 2020, 8:33 am