Document viewers, eBook readers, office apps
Aug 3rd, 2020, 8:49 pm
We are aware of the issue with the filehost DoUploads.net. We have contacted their owner and are waiting for a response, the issue can only be resolved on their side.

EDIT: DoUploads.net has been removed from the supported filehosts.
Aug 3rd, 2020, 8:49 pm
Aug 7th, 2020, 7:57 am
Chrome user still facing problem with repeated keying in of ID & PW. Blue arrow shortcut for mega4up.org is not working. No response. Need to download via the long way (30 secs wait, click and click)
Aug 7th, 2020, 7:57 am
Aug 7th, 2020, 1:28 pm
mega4up is again not working for premium.
Aug 7th, 2020, 1:28 pm
Aug 7th, 2020, 6:19 pm
Mega4up always gives trouble. Either it is slow or not working at all! Please uploaders, stop using this for premium.
Thanks!!
Aug 7th, 2020, 6:19 pm
Aug 7th, 2020, 7:14 pm
Firefox user. This is the message I am getting using my premium with the blue arrow: "To protect your security, mblservices.org will not allow Firefox to display the page if another site has embedded it. To see this page, you need to open it in a new window." Thanks.

EDIT: I waited several hours and it appears to be working again. YAY! Back to our regularly scheduled program. ;)
Aug 7th, 2020, 7:14 pm
Aug 8th, 2020, 2:05 am
Mega4up is having technical issues again (you can test creating a free account and logging in, it won't work). We have contacted their owner.

EDIT: received a response:
We are facing temporarily technical issues.
We are doing our best to fix that problem.
Thanks for your understanding
Regards - Mega4up
Aug 8th, 2020, 2:05 am
Aug 8th, 2020, 8:42 am
Hi, I`ve bought premium but not credited thr WRZ$ AND VIP FEATURES.
Aug 8th, 2020, 8:42 am
Aug 8th, 2020, 5:47 pm
D4RK6969 wrote:Hi, I`ve bought premium but not credited thr WRZ$ AND VIP FEATURES.

Premium Downloader subscriptions are applied automatically and immediately, so you can already use the Premium Downloader. However, forum benefits (VIP, WRZ$, etc.) have to be applied manually (by me), so it takes a bit of time until you'll see them on your account. Yours have now been done, my apologies for the delay.
Aug 8th, 2020, 5:47 pm
Aug 8th, 2020, 6:47 pm
I renewed my Premium subscription. Worth every penny! I can recommend it to all mobi users who have not done so yet.
Aug 8th, 2020, 6:47 pm
Aug 12th, 2020, 9:43 am
joee1976 wrote:Chrome user still facing problem with repeated keying in of ID & PW. Blue arrow shortcut for mega4up.org is not working. No response. Need to download via the long way (30 secs wait, click and click)

I have reported mega4up.org problem on 07 Aug and till today, problem persisted. Is it possible for Uploaders to temporarily halt using this platform. This is such a waste of time. Thank you.
Aug 12th, 2020, 9:43 am
Aug 12th, 2020, 5:30 pm
Kladrie wrote:
marooned2 wrote:
joee1976 wrote:Problem again for downloading using the blue arrow, need to key repeatedly user name and password for every download. Chrome user

Same here. :?
I think Chrome is to blame (auto-login is gone after each update).

Same here, since last week, but I get the same issue on Firefox too. I tried clearing the cache and cookies in Chrome, but that did not help either. Any suggestions are welcome.

+1
Any suggestions are welcome
Aug 12th, 2020, 5:30 pm

MY paypal Account If do you want to donate to me: fantapster@gmail.com
Aug 12th, 2020, 6:17 pm
Hugely convenient for very little $!
Aug 12th, 2020, 6:17 pm
Aug 12th, 2020, 8:03 pm
I have an initial solution for who suffers from the problem of entering and typing the username and password every time he wants to download from the blue arrow when using the Google Chrome browser.
go to settings from [AUTO FILL] press password and make offer to save password on .

In this case, you will not write the username and password every time you want to download any file and it will be stored inside the browser and this is an initial solution until we get the final solution to this problem.
Aug 12th, 2020, 8:03 pm

MY paypal Account If do you want to donate to me: fantapster@gmail.com
Aug 12th, 2020, 9:14 pm
I'm thrilled to become a platinum member after being a member for 2 years! There's not a better value to be had anywhere and 99% of the time things are flawless. Even in the rare instance of a problem, its resolved quickly and professionally. Many thanks to everyone that makes this place so awesome in so many ways. This IS the place for all those that read......doesn't matter what you like to read, as its usually here!
Aug 12th, 2020, 9:14 pm