Document viewers, eBook readers, office apps
May 15th, 2019, 2:47 pm
How can I find out when my Mobilism Premium is due for renewal?
May 15th, 2019, 2:47 pm

Please PM me if Links are down.

For Uloz downloads, FreeRapid Downloader is your friend.

Don't forget, click "Thank You" for me
May 15th, 2019, 6:23 pm
auswombat wrote:How can I find out when my Mobilism Premium is due for renewal?

Please check your PMs.
May 15th, 2019, 6:23 pm
May 15th, 2019, 7:58 pm
Going through today's releases, I am not seeing any blue arrows for premium direct downloading. (I am a premium member in good standing.)

This has been an occasional problem for a month or more, but today I have not seen any blue arrows for premium direct downloading.

I joined Mobilism Premium and find it toally worth the money because I don't want to risk browser hijacking, etc., so I only download from the blue arrows.

Hoping someone will be adding premium-download blue arrows to today's uploads.

Thanks for any help with this.
May 15th, 2019, 7:58 pm
May 15th, 2019, 10:15 pm
I've had a premium membership for a while and I can only recommend it.

Much, much better than winging it through all the little extras that can pop up ;) & worth nine times what is asked.

My thanks to the site, admins & uploaders...
May 15th, 2019, 10:15 pm
Last edited by Icier on May 19th, 2019, 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 15th, 2019, 10:49 pm
tday wrote:Going through today's releases, I am not seeing any blue arrows for premium direct downloading. (I am a premium member in good standing.)

This has been an occasional problem for a month or more, but today I have not seen any blue arrows for premium direct downloading.

I joined Mobilism Premium and find it toally worth the money because I don't want to risk browser hijacking, etc., so I only download from the blue arrows.

Hoping someone will be adding premium-download blue arrows to today's uploads.

Thanks for any help with this.

Premium Download arrows appear automatically on all supported links. By the sound of it something about your setup is preventing them from showing up:
1. make sure "Display Premium Downloader" is set to Yes Here (at the bottom).
2. make sure you don't have javascript disabled in your browser
3. check if an adblocker is blocking our javascript from running (such as NoScript). Make sure neither mobilism.org nor mblservices.org is blocked by your adblocker. If you're using NoScript, make sure to allow full site.
4. if you're using Chrome, try disabling its built in pop-up blocker
5. if you're located in the United Arab Emirates, see This
6. if you're located in Australia and using Telstra, you need to turn off TELSTRA Broadband Protect

One way to test what the problem could be is using a browser different from the one you typically use, without plugins and where javascript should be enabled (it's enabled by default in browsers).
May 15th, 2019, 10:49 pm
May 16th, 2019, 12:22 am
Disk4mat wrote:
tday wrote:Going through today's releases, I am not seeing any blue arrows for premium direct downloading. (I am a premium member in good standing.)

This has been an occasional problem for a month or more, but today I have not seen any blue arrows for premium direct downloading.

I joined Mobilism Premium and find it toally worth the money because I don't want to risk browser hijacking, etc., so I only download from the blue arrows.

Hoping someone will be adding premium-download blue arrows to today's uploads.

Thanks for any help with this.

Premium Download arrows appear automatically on all supported links. By the sound of it something about your setup is preventing them from showing up:
1. make sure "Display Premium Downloader" is set to Yes Here (at the bottom).
2. make sure you don't have javascript disabled in your browser
3. check if an adblocker is blocking our javascript from running (such as NoScript). Make sure neither mobilism.org nor mblservices.org is blocked by your adblocker. If you're using NoScript, make sure to allow full site.
4. if you're using Chrome, try disabling its built in pop-up blocker
5. if you're located in the United Arab Emirates, see This
6. if you're located in Australia and using Telstra, you need to turn off TELSTRA Broadband Protect

One way to test what the problem could be is using a browser different from the one you typically use, without plugins and where javascript should be enabled (it's enabled by default in browsers).


Thank you for responding. Going to try all the relevant fixes, although I am using the same computer and same browser as always.

One question: when you say make sure "Display Premium Downloader" is set to Yes Here (at the bottom), at the bottom of what? I don't see it on a download page. Where should I be looking?

Thank you again.
May 16th, 2019, 12:22 am
May 16th, 2019, 5:32 am
@tday sorry, fixed the link. Check again.
May 16th, 2019, 5:32 am
May 16th, 2019, 8:28 am
Hello otakingme13!
Thank you for purchasing a Mobilism Premium Account! Your Premium subscription is now active. If you previously had a trial account and have not yet changed your Premium password, we strongly urge you to do so here: https://mblservices.org/

Forum benefits and WRZ$ have to be applied manually so it may take a bit of time until you see them. You'll receive a PM on Mobilism once they have been applied.

All the best,
Mobilism Team

I still haven't received the message
May 16th, 2019, 8:28 am
May 17th, 2019, 7:36 pm
@otakingme13 it takes a bit of time since it has to be done manually but I see that it has already been sent to your account.
May 17th, 2019, 7:36 pm
May 18th, 2019, 2:49 am
does anyone else keep losing their watchlist? this is ultra annoying and any help on how to remedy this issue would be appreciated!
May 18th, 2019, 2:49 am
May 18th, 2019, 4:54 am
It is a pleasure to join the Mobilism Premium ( a forum lasted over 10 yrs as I known) . It is a really useful services and save much of my time, rapid download from ranges of filehosts, it is recommended to be a lifetime members to save the renewal issue. I had premium b4 and now become a life member. Enjoy!
May 18th, 2019, 4:54 am
May 18th, 2019, 12:46 pm
This Happens when i try to download premium in app

USER_COMMENT=
ANDROID_VERSION=8.0.0
APP_VERSION_NAME=2.1.0.1
BRAND=Xiaomi
PHONE_MODEL=Mi MIX 2
CUSTOM_DATA=
STACK_TRACE=java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'boolean java.lang.String.equals(java.lang.Object)' on a null object reference
at demigos.com.mobilism.logic.download.DownloadTask.broadcastFailed(DownloadTask.java:778)
at demigos.com.mobilism.logic.download.DownloadTask.access$200(DownloadTask.java:65)
at demigos.com.mobilism.logic.download.DownloadTask$1.onFailure(DownloadTask.java:1014)
at retrofit2.ExecutorCallAdapterFactory$ExecutorCallbackCall$1$2.run(ExecutorCallAdapterFactory.java:79)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:793)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:98)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:176)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6701)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.Zygote$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Zygote.java:249)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:783)
May 18th, 2019, 12:46 pm
May 18th, 2019, 2:01 pm
THANKS to all involved with this AWESOME site. Great site that I'm happy to contribute to. It is well worth the donations to support it.
May 18th, 2019, 2:01 pm
May 18th, 2019, 11:17 pm
Thank you for this fantastic forum - I am so happy finding this place and I will always have a premium Account \ Hugs from Sweden
May 18th, 2019, 11:17 pm