Document viewers, eBook readers, office apps
Aug 2nd, 2019, 2:49 am
Looking forward to the upgrade, almost 1 month without automatic backup is a danger.
Aug 2nd, 2019, 2:49 am
Aug 10th, 2019, 4:56 pm
Please, new version 4.3.4. Thanks very much.
Aug 10th, 2019, 4:56 pm
Aug 13th, 2019, 1:36 pm
@Kirlif', any news on new update please? Thanks
Aug 13th, 2019, 1:36 pm
Aug 19th, 2019, 1:03 am
Update plz!
Aug 19th, 2019, 1:03 am
Aug 22nd, 2019, 1:36 pm
dsjd wrote:
KirIif` wrote:
dsjd wrote:I also noticed that Earlier this app had google drive acces through name " Autosync for google drive" but now it has access through name via "juekud"?

Due to changes in Google API.
Also keep in mind this is not the official version of the app provided by Google (Playstore) :)
Thanks for the reply. Can the person who as access to juekud have access to our data?

Yes, they can, using direct API calls. Fishy as ****. I'm not going to give access to my Drive to a random dude in China. Guess that's what you get when you pirate apps lol. Back to Play Store version for me.
Aug 22nd, 2019, 1:36 pm
Aug 22nd, 2019, 1:48 pm
DroneAnybody wrote:Yes, they can, using direct API calls. Fishy as ****. I'm not going to give access to my Drive to a random dude in China. Guess that's what you get when you pirate apps lol. Back to Play Store version for me.

How can you guess I'm a random dude from china?
If you can't make a coherent comment, please try to avoid stupid words anyway.
Cheers.
Aug 22nd, 2019, 1:48 pm

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
Aug 22nd, 2019, 2:07 pm
KirIif' wrote:How can you guess I'm a random dude from china?
Cheers.

"juekud" has chinese painted all over it but yeah, who knows. I actually didn't know that you were the mod, that's helpful: So instead of explaining how the "Google API change" required you to ask us to give access to a third party "app" (you) when someone else brought it up, you get all defensive instead and attack me with an incoherent comment. Classic. This isn't the first pirated app ever so you can save your indignation. You guys can trust KirIif or "juekud" or whomever with access to your Drive, I went back to the Play Store for this one.
Aug 22nd, 2019, 2:07 pm
Aug 22nd, 2019, 2:37 pm
DroneAnybody wrote:
KirIif' wrote:How can you guess I'm a random dude from china?
Cheers.

"juekud" has chinese painted all over it but yeah, who knows. I actually didn't know that you were the mod, that's helpful: So instead of explaining how the "Google API change" required you to ask us to give access to a third party "app" (you) when someone else brought it up, you get all defensive instead and attack me with an incoherent comment. Classic. This isn't the first pirated app ever so you can save your indignation. You guys can trust KirIif or "juekud" or whomever with access to your Drive, I went back to the Play Store for this one.

You just have to read carefully my topics to understand that all the releases I post are mine and only mine. Reading your previous comment I can only say that it is not consistent ; to accuse me of pirating drives is foolish. Please read the APIs and their change before barking.
Aug 22nd, 2019, 2:37 pm

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
Aug 22nd, 2019, 3:12 pm
@ Kirlif no need to defend urself been using ur mods since ages never had any issues
Aug 22nd, 2019, 3:12 pm
Aug 22nd, 2019, 3:17 pm
The best place to find an app that steal your data is the Google Play Store.
Aug 22nd, 2019, 3:17 pm

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
Aug 22nd, 2019, 7:59 pm
KirIif' wrote:The best place to find an app that steal your data is the Google Play Store.

I agreed with the Play Store to "steal" my data, I didn't agree for effing "juekud" to do that lol. This isn't the only pirated app with Drive integration on here but this is the first one to pull this bs so save your indignation. That being said, I didn't accuse you of anything, it really has nothing to do with you, it's a matter of trust. We are all pirates and everyone here can do whatever they want. If they want to trust "juekud" with that access that's perfectly fine with me, they are free to do so and I'm free to point it out, no one here owes anything to anyone, neither you nor me. You had the opportunity to explain something in good faith but didn't. Now everyone has to do their own risk-reward analysis and act accordingly. I decided to drop this "juekud" version of the app.
Aug 22nd, 2019, 7:59 pm
Aug 22nd, 2019, 8:42 pm
DroneAnybody wrote:
KirIif' wrote:The best place to find an app that steal your data is the Google Play Store.

I agreed with the Play Store to "steal" my data, I didn't agree for effing "juekud" to do that lol. This isn't the only pirated app with Drive integration on here but this is the first one to pull this bs so save your indignation. That being said, I didn't accuse you of anything, it really has nothing to do with you, it's a matter of trust. We are all pirates and everyone here can do whatever they want. If they want to trust "juekud" with that access that's perfectly fine with me, they are free to do so and I'm free to point it out, no one here owes anything to anyone, neither you nor me. You had the opportunity to explain something in good faith but didn't. Now everyone has to do their own risk-reward analysis and act accordingly. I decided to drop this "juekud" version of the app.

Surely you are one of those that for years use cracked apps with a GDrive feature.
For info all my mods of this app since Dec 27th, 2016 are « juekud" version » ;)
All was fine these years until google informs you today that you are using a pirated app :shock:
That's the main change.
Aug 22nd, 2019, 8:42 pm

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
Aug 22nd, 2019, 8:57 pm
KirIif' wrote:Surely you are one of those that for years use cracked apps with a GDrive feature.
For info all my mods of this app since Dec 27th, 2016 are « juekud" version » ;)
All was fine these years until google informs you today that you are using a pirated app :shock:
That's the main change.

"Surely" another chinese tell lol. I just started using this app and I do look into who I grant access to my account. Never have I installed one of your mods (or at least one that needed that feature) and that might be just as well. The fact that you get so defensive about it tells me more about you than the whole "juekud" deal.
Aug 22nd, 2019, 8:57 pm