Document viewers, eBook readers, office apps
Oct 8th, 2020, 4:28 pm
File Manager + v2.5.6 [Premium Ultra MoD Lite]
Requirements: 4.0.3+
Overview: Fast, easy-to-use and full-featured file manager app with cloud integration.

File Manager + is easy and powerful file explorer for Android devices. It’s free, fast and full-featured. Because of its simple UI, it’s extremely easy to use. With File Manager +, you can easily manage your files and folders on your device, NAS(Network-attached storage), and cloud storages. What’s more, you can find how many files & apps you have on your device at a glance immediately after opening File manager +.

It supports every file management actions (open, search, navigate directory, copy and paste, cut, delete, rename, compress, decompress, transfer, download, bookmark, and organize). File Manager Plus supports media files and major file formats including apk.

Major locations and functions of File Manager Plus are as following:

• Main Storage / SD card / USB OTG : You can manage all files and folders on both your internal storage and external storage.

• Downloads / Images / Audio / Videos / Documents / New files : Your files and folders are automatically sorted by their file types and characteristics so that you can easily find exactly the file you are looking for.

• Apps : You can see and manage all applications installed on your local device.

• Cloud / Remote : You can access your cloud storage and also remote/shared storage like NAS and FTP server. (Cloud storage: Google Drive™, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, and Yandex)

• Access from PC : You can access your android device storage from PC to manage files on your local android device using FTP(File Transfer Protocol).

• Storage analysis : You can analyze local storages to clean up useless files. You can find out which files take up the most space.

• Internal image viewer / Internal music player/ Internal text editor : You can choose to use built-in utilities for faster and better performance.

Modded with ❤️ by Mikesew1320

★★★ Premium MoD Lite ★★★

MoD v1:

● Premium subscription unlocked.
● Removed unnecessary permissions.
● Disabled app reporter & event collector.
● Disabled inapp measurement.
● Disabled fake splash screen.
● Disabled inapp authenticator.
● Disabled unnecessary services.
● Disabled unnecessary recievers.
● Cleaned firebase trashes.
● Disabled internet access.
● Removed debug info.
● Custom signature.
● Multilanguage.
● Total APK size 6.38Mb.

MoD v2 :

● All of the above with...
● English only.
● Total APK size 5.25Mb.

What's New:
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.

This app has credit advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alphainventor.filemanager

Download Instructions:
MoD v1:
https://dropgalaxy.vip/aa51um2dgfxk

Mirror:
https://drop.download/la597423ujci

MoD v2:
https://dropgalaxy.vip/6owfzmusi37m

Mirror:
https://drop.download/6hi22fp0xa0o

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Oct 8th, 2020, 4:28 pm

Modded with love by MikaelYeAbLij
Oct 12th, 2020, 2:12 am
This looks like a blatant rip-off of File Manager Plus` File Manager + (currently v2.48 on Google Play)
Oct 12th, 2020, 2:12 am
Oct 12th, 2020, 4:07 am
NoOnesFool wrote:This looks like a blatant rip-off of File Manager Plus` File Manager + (currently v2.48 on Google Play)

:lol: Didn't get you. What do you mean by this?
Oct 12th, 2020, 4:07 am

Oct 17th, 2020, 1:41 am
Why doing always? Adding mod lite?it is same as original app and pls stop adding your name toasts in app, it's irritating and why version names and everything is changing?
Oct 17th, 2020, 1:41 am
Oct 17th, 2020, 1:46 am
Suresh143 wrote:Why doing always? Adding mod lite?it is same as original app and pls stop adding your name toasts in app, it's irritating and why version names and everything is changing?

Lol..I added lite b/c It's lite. What's thr problem bro? Isn't it? I call my mods lite due to the effort they take to mod, not based on the size. And about the toast and version name signature, it will never happened again. If u see my latest mods, there is no toast or version signature Sorry for the inconveniences.
Oct 17th, 2020, 1:46 am

Oct 17th, 2020, 1:58 am
Mikesew1320 wrote:
Suresh143 wrote:Why doing always? Adding mod lite?it is same as original app and pls stop adding your name toasts in app, it's irritating and why version names and everything is changing?

Lol..I added lite b/c It's lite. What's thr problem bro? Isn't it? I call my mods lite due to the effort they take to mod, not based on the size. And about the toast and version name signature, it will never happened again. If u see my latest mods, there is no toast or version signature Sorry for the inconveniences.

Thanks for replying and keep going.. Make users feel comfortable and pls don't add lite unless it's lite modded version plz.
Lite is based on size, optimization and performance. Thanks
Oct 17th, 2020, 1:58 am
Oct 17th, 2020, 2:04 am
Suresh143 wrote:
Mikesew1320 wrote:

Thanks for replying and keep going.. Make users feel comfortable and pls don't add lite unless it's lite modded version please.
Lite is based on size, optimization and performance. Thanks
Yes, Is my mod has smaller size than that of the original app? Yes, It is , So why not? + Why you worried about topic Title content? :lol about optimization and performance, It is clearly defined in mod info section. If u are interested, compare how mod behaves with the original app. Tnx bro!!
Oct 17th, 2020, 2:04 am

Jun 13th, 2021, 7:41 pm
Any chances for an update??
Jun 13th, 2021, 7:41 pm