Document viewers, eBook readers, office apps
May 10th, 2021, 3:00 pm
Quick Cursor: one hand mouse pointer v1.9.1 Beta [Premium]
Requirements: 7.0+
Overview: Helps you to use phones with big screens easily with one hand.

Helps you to use big screens easily with one hand by introducing a computer like cursor controlled with one finger by swiping from edge of the screen.

Easy to use:
1. Swipe from left or right margin from the bottom half of the screen.
2. Reach the top half of the screen by dragging the tracker using one hand in the bottom half.
3. Touch the tracker to click with the cursor. The tracker will disappear on any action outside the tracker or after a period of time.

TIP: While using the quick cursor, touch with another finger to open the quick settings menu.

The app is free and without ads!

The PRO version is for advanced configurations and features:
○ Trigger more gestures with the cursor: long click, swipe, scroll, drag and drop, etc
○ Floating tracker mode (the tracker will stay on the screen like a floating bubble)
○ Customize the triggers, tracker and cursor areas size and position to better match your device dimensions
○ Customize the appearance of tracker, cursor or other visual effects/animations
○ Customize the tracker behavior (inactivity hide timer, hide on outside action)
○ Support for edge actions:
• expand notifications or quick settings
• trigger home, back or recent button
• swipe from edge to open side menus
○ More options when the keyboard is open: move trigger above, keep the triggers over or disable them
○ Customize vibrations and visual feedback
○ Backup and restore all settings
● Support the developer of this free and without ads app

Quick Cursor requires you to enable its accessibility service before you can use it.
This app uses this service only to enable its functionality.
It needs the following permissions:
○ View and control screen
• is needed for trigger zones

○ View and perform action
• is needed to perform touch actions

○ Observe your actions
• is needed for "temporarily disable" feature which pause Quick Cursor until you change your running app to another one

The usage of this accessibility features will NEVER be used for something else. No data will be collected or sent across network.

What's New:
- fix some small crash

This app has credit advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quickcursor

Download Instructions:
MULTILANGUAGE
https://dropgalaxy.vip/afb6jx1bqyyh

Mirror:
https://uploadrar.com/skz3ak83ho1z

ENGLISH & RUSSIAN
https://dropgalaxy.vip/462vrgkjqeud

Mirror:
https://uploadrar.com/oukp820iu8e3

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 10th, 2021, 3:00 pm

Modded with love by MikaelYeAbLij
May 12th, 2021, 3:34 pm
Hi everyone, I'm the developer of the Quick Cursor app. I just want to say that you guys are risking very much by using a cracked/modified version of Quick Cursor because of the permissions it needs (accessibility services). It has access to sensitive data and would be really bad if someone added some malicious code. Just be careful on what you install on your device. Thanks!
May 12th, 2021, 3:34 pm
Jul 16th, 2021, 10:33 pm
micku7zu wrote:Hi everyone, I`m the developer of the Quick Cursor app. I just want to say that you guys are risking very much by using a cracked/modified version of Quick Cursor because of the permissions it needs (accessibility services). It has access to sensitive data and would be really bad if someone added some malicious code. Just be careful on what you install on your device. Thanks!
We all scan it over 150+ antivirus engines, any comments?
Jul 16th, 2021, 10:33 pm
Jul 19th, 2021, 8:00 am
gabruscene_xc wrote:
micku7zu wrote:Hi everyone, I`m the developer of the Quick Cursor app. I just want to say that you guys are risking very much by using a cracked/modified version of Quick Cursor because of the permissions it needs (accessibility services). It has access to sensitive data and would be really bad if someone added some malicious code. Just be careful on what you install on your device. Thanks!
We all scan it over 150+ antivirus engines, any comments?

I'm not saying that this version has viruses, I didn't scan it, I don't know exactly how hard is to introduce malicious code or how hard is to find if there is any malicious code in the app. I'm saying that this kind of apps, with accessibility service permission, is really dangerous in case someone introduced malicious code in it, because the accessibility services gives a lot of permissions to the app. If you install a cracked game which has permission of "device vibration", "access to google play games account information", the malicious code can't do that much bad things, only what permissions you gave to the app, but if you install an app with accessibility services permissions and has malicious code, it will be very bad, they can extract/modify many things from your device.

I'm not saying that this version here contains malicious code! I just want to warn you that this can be very bad if it happens.

Someone posted a topic with the new version of the app cracked here on forum.mobilism.me, and I posted my message on their topic, and they deleted everything in less than 1 hour. I didn't ask them to delete, I didn't threat them, I just said to the users to be careful about malicious code, and guess what, they deleted the topic. What this would suggest?

You are free too use the cracked version, I don't really care about the "pro" being cracked, I care about the users privacy. That's why my app has no network requests at all, to ensure any user that I'm not stealing or using any of their data, because the accessibility service permissions are really sensitive.

In general, please be careful what apps you install on your device (even from play store) and what PERMISSIONS you give time. If you install a cracked app that request permission for sensitive information, you better be 100% sure that it is safe, otherwise it could be really bad.
Jul 19th, 2021, 8:00 am
Aug 7th, 2021, 12:35 am
Unable to install this version. Downloaded from all links
Aug 7th, 2021, 12:35 am
Nov 30th, 2021, 6:09 pm
Parsing error on Android 11. Is there a way that you could maybe fix that?
Nov 30th, 2021, 6:09 pm