Apps to communicate, list your contacts, etc.
Jan 6th, 2020, 10:58 pm
Since yesterday the downloads via premium are very slow to the point of useless. Hope this is temporary. Thanks.
Jan 6th, 2020, 10:58 pm
Jan 6th, 2020, 11:40 pm
technicalx wrote:Since yesterday the downloads via premium are very slow to the point of useless. Hope this is temporary. Thanks.

Seconded. I again resorted to another downloader.

If you need more info or want me to test, just let me know.
Jan 6th, 2020, 11:40 pm

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
Jan 7th, 2020, 1:44 am
No problems here and I've tried DLing from 3 different hosts.
Jan 7th, 2020, 1:44 am

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Jan 7th, 2020, 1:45 am
@technicalx and Anonyma'am: I have switched our setup so that the Premium Downloader goes through Cloudflare. However, I'm not sure this will resolve it for you; as far as I can tell this is a routing issue that only affects some users at certain times, and routing is not something that we can control. If you run into slow speeds again please go to your command prompt, type in 'tracert mblservices.org' (without the ' ' ), hit enter, wait for the tracert to finish, and send the result via PM to me.
Jan 7th, 2020, 1:45 am
Jan 7th, 2020, 8:38 am
:D :D Thank you to everyone who does this site. It is the best around and won't be beaten!!! Love the site and all about it best ever
Jan 7th, 2020, 8:38 am
Jan 7th, 2020, 2:31 pm
Today the blue arrows have disappeared from my primary browser. I've double checked that I have not made any changes in the browser - javscript etc, and cookies and storage. The browser is Opera Legacy, very old, but still the best browser I have ever used from the user control aspect. But every year I loose some aspect of browsing due to code issues - i.e. just recently I can no longer use DuckDuckGo (with regards to security protocols).
Arrows do show in the newest Palemoon.
So my question is, was there any change in the last day or 2 on your end? Or has the final nail been put in the coffin of my Opera Legacy usage.

Otherwise, just loving Premium and recommend it highly to all.
Jan 7th, 2020, 2:31 pm
Jan 7th, 2020, 9:48 pm
@stillnoar there haven't been any changes on our end, it must be something else. I do recommend you switch to a modern browser; while I also have favorite software that I continue using despite it being very old, using a browser which is no longer updated makes it vulnerable to exploits. My personal favorite browser right now is Brave.
Jan 7th, 2020, 9:48 pm
Jan 8th, 2020, 2:22 pm
@Disk4mat
Oh I do use the latest browser for exploring the unknown, but at places that are more like home, if Opera will perform, it is just so much friendlier for me. Take here at Mobilism. I go into a forum and space down to go through the page of entries, when I get the the end, spacebar again takes me to the next page, so I can browse without thinking just with one key. Like melted butter on hot corn bread. Plus using a mouse for extended periods is hell on my hands.

I suspect that it is probably host/isp related, some update on their end with html5, tsl, or likewise, that has just passed the bar for Opera.

Thanks for the reply. And keep up the good work here at Mobilism.
Jan 8th, 2020, 2:22 pm
Jan 8th, 2020, 7:58 pm
Even with the blue arrow I have to give my username and passcode each time, I never have to do this before, is it normal?

Thanks for any help
Jan 8th, 2020, 7:58 pm
Jan 8th, 2020, 8:04 pm
Bluesea13 wrote:Even with the blue arrow I have to give my username and passcode each time, I never have to do this before, is it normal?

Thanks for any help

Nothing changed on our end so something must have on yours. If you now have to enter the password each time it means that for whatever reason the session/login cookie is not being saved. Did you add any plugins to your browser recently?
Jan 8th, 2020, 8:04 pm
Jan 8th, 2020, 8:30 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
Bluesea13 wrote:Even with the blue arrow I have to give my username and passcode each time, I never have to do this before, is it normal?

Thanks for any help

Nothing changed on our end so something must have on yours. If you now have to enter the password each time it means that for whatever reason the session/login cookie is not being saved. Did you add any plugins to your browser recently?

No, nothing had changed....
Jan 8th, 2020, 8:30 pm
Jan 8th, 2020, 9:25 pm
Bluesea13 wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:

Thanks for any help

No, nothing had changed....

Check if you have 'Third Party Cookies' enabled.

Hope this helps!
Jan 8th, 2020, 9:25 pm
Jan 9th, 2020, 4:11 pm
Disk4mat wrote:@stillnoar there haven't been any changes on our end, it must be something else. I do recommend you switch to a modern browser; while I also have favorite software that I continue using despite it being very old, using a browser which is no longer updated makes it vulnerable to exploits. My personal favorite browser right now is Brave.

Same situation here. No more blue arrows at all and I'm using the latest chrome version on Android 10.

Also tried to download via the app but there was a weird issue that asked me to choose between Gmail and Outlook right after clicking on premium download link and being prompted with the message starting download.
If I don't select any of them I do not get the file and when I finally chose Gmail I had to write an email to the following address: crashreport2x@gmail.com

After the email I tried again and got the app but work the .mobi extension.

Any clues on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance
Jan 9th, 2020, 4:11 pm
Jan 9th, 2020, 6:18 pm
Two premium links in a row " file not found" . The file only went up on the 7th Is this an error or something new?
viewtopic.php?f=122&t=3468108
viewtopic.php?f=123&t=3468197
I can download the file if I go to the site and jump through all their hoops. Should the premium link expire after only 2 days? Please tell me this is not the new normal.
Jan 9th, 2020, 6:18 pm
Jan 9th, 2020, 6:38 pm
sniff57 wrote:Two premium links in a row " file not found" . The file only went up on the 7th Is this an error or something new?
viewtopic.php?f=122&t=3468108
viewtopic.php?f=123&t=3468197
I can download the file if I go to the site and jump through all their hoops. Should the premium link expire after only 2 days? Please tell me this is not the new normal.

Those two files don't exist even if I try downloading manually: https://prnt.sc/qlfv1z (see url at the top)
Are you sure they were the ones you managed to download normally? A Premium link should work for as long as the link is available on the filehost, there shouldn't be a difference between the availability.
Jan 9th, 2020, 6:38 pm