Apps to communicate, list your contacts, etc.
Mar 23rd, 2021, 5:31 am
It's not working atm - DISASTER!!!
Get this on premium links

Edit: Seems to work fine on my phone's browser though - any ideas would be appreciated!
Update: As suddenly as it stopped working it is working fine now...

https://images.mobilism.org/?di=9R4Z0X3U
Mar 23rd, 2021, 5:31 am
Mar 23rd, 2021, 8:03 am
Fix mobilism! The page is very slow and gives error both on PC and app!!!!
Mar 23rd, 2021, 8:03 am

Without paid apk updates, I am nothing! Update your apps android releasers!
Mar 24th, 2021, 12:40 am
Is anybody else having an error right now? What browser are you using (and any other details that you think are useful)? I tested on Chrome, Brave and Firefox- everything worked fine with downloads at over 8mb/s.
Mar 24th, 2021, 12:40 am
Mar 24th, 2021, 2:34 am
I apologize if this is already covered somewhere, I didn't see anything on a quick look around,

I'm on an iPad with safari. Generally the premium down'oader works awesome, however one in about 20 downloads stop with 2-4 megs left to dl. This only happens on larger files. I've never ad it happen on an ePub or PDF under 100megs in size, so mainly audio files,

There doesn't seem to be any pattern or common factors like what the hosting site is thst the premium downloader got the file from,

Also most curiously, when I start the transfer again it always works the second time,

I have also not had this issue ever eith downloads from other sites, only ever premium downloader,

Not too worried about it, as it always works the second time, but it does use up more mobilism bandwidth obviously having to re download those once in a while files twice,

Edited to add: I forgot to mention this is not a new problem. Has been around for a long time,
Aq
Mar 24th, 2021, 2:34 am
Mar 24th, 2021, 11:49 am
Disk4mat wrote:Is anybody else having an error right now? What browser are you using (and any other details that you think are useful)? I tested on Chrome, Brave and Firefox- everything worked fine with downloads at over 8mb/s.

It was solved somehow a few hours later. I thought the site was under DDoS attack again.
Mar 24th, 2021, 11:49 am

Without paid apk updates, I am nothing! Update your apps android releasers!
Mar 27th, 2021, 5:57 pm
Samantha46 wrote:I thought all posts had to have at least one link with the blue arrow.
Because this post does not.
viewtopic.php?f=1294&t=4087531&hilit=abigail+dean

*not a mod*
The second link was a Premium (Blue arrow) site at the time of posting. The site has been (temporarily?) removed from the list.

Godwod (not a Mod)
Mar 27th, 2021, 5:57 pm
Mar 28th, 2021, 12:16 pm
Blue arrow on The Independent newpaper fetches March 22 copy, for the last few days now. Suspect this is because the filenames are the same as for the 22nd, without a date. Direct links works.
Mar 28th, 2021, 12:16 pm
Mar 28th, 2021, 11:31 pm
wappa wrote:Blue arrow on The Independent newpaper fetches March 22 copy, for the last few days now. Suspect this is because the filenames are the same as for the 22nd, without a date. Direct links works.

It's the way the cache works; if a file with an identical name already exists in the cache it provides that file to the user instead of re-downloading. This is why we always ask releasers to use original filenames. I'll talk to the releaser, thanks for the info.
Mar 28th, 2021, 11:31 pm
Mar 29th, 2021, 2:53 pm
What do I do if I've forgotten my Premium account password, want to purchase the package for life, but can't log back in, as well as not being able to get my password reset via email?
Mar 29th, 2021, 2:53 pm
Mar 29th, 2021, 6:09 pm
autonomous-inc wrote:What do I do if I've forgotten my Premium account password, want to purchase the package for life, but can't log back in, as well as not being able to get my password reset via email?

Check your PMs please.
Mar 29th, 2021, 6:09 pm
Mar 30th, 2021, 4:28 pm
Hi, I renewed my premium yesterday. I cannot get the blue arrows to work. I go to read this page and still don't understand. What am I doing wrong?
Mar 30th, 2021, 4:28 pm
Mar 30th, 2021, 7:17 pm
sweetnothing01 wrote:Hi, I renewed my premium yesterday. I cannot get the blue arrows to work. I go to read this page and still don't understand. What am I doing wrong?

Can you please elaborate what happens when you try to download? Feel free to PM me if that's easier.
Mar 30th, 2021, 7:17 pm
Mar 31st, 2021, 12:55 am
To whoever is thinking about pulling the trigger on purchasing a premium membership, or purchasing a life membership, I can only emphatically say "do it." I've been here lurking for over a decade and a website name change.

This community and the admin and moderators who take care of it are still, despite ups and downs, always passionate about what they do. While I don't use it as often as I did in the initial days of Android (when it was the real "Wild West" for apps that had been modified), there are still apps that I download from Mobilism which I can't find anywhere else with ADDED features.

This crew often works for free, and so even 25 USD goes a long way in helping them maintain the forum and pays them for their tireless work in providing a unique service which allows people like myself to discover new applications and 90% of the time actually go purchase said application. Plus, the fact that you get the ability to download from within the Mobilism app itself? Phenomenal.

I sincerely urge anyone who is thinking about getting premium, and especially the lifetime premium, to do so for the features, but really, to support the effort and time this entire team dedicates to maintaining this community and their app.

- A long-time lurker
Mar 31st, 2021, 12:55 am
Mar 31st, 2021, 3:19 am
The premium membership is simply one of the best investments I've made on the internet, bar none...
Mar 31st, 2021, 3:19 am