Apps to communicate, list your contacts, etc.
Apr 14th, 2020, 7:52 am
BoostRacerKing wrote:Can you mod the new Version

+1
Apr 14th, 2020, 7:52 am
May 2nd, 2020, 8:35 am
Update please
May 2nd, 2020, 8:35 am
May 13th, 2020, 2:21 am
This version is not working any more.

Could you please Mr. Balatan update?

Thank you very much.

:)
May 13th, 2020, 2:21 am
May 13th, 2020, 4:21 am
I'm getting a constant reminder to update, from Threema also.

Something like 'update to continue use'
May 13th, 2020, 4:21 am
May 13th, 2020, 8:33 am
Based on own tryout and on use / watch changed way of creation of its registration / the own ID Number for my payed Version, i think it will be hard work, maybe became impossible to still patch Threema. Direct Connection to Threema Server all the seconds User has to move an Finger inside an displayed Field, to create and get back the / an to Server Data written ID Number, is the Problem needs to be solved, to be able to patch new Versions. Good luck..
Got that you should update your Version Message on older Tablet too and i think it will end up to pay for second licence, like done on my new Smartphone ..
May 13th, 2020, 8:33 am
May 19th, 2020, 3:51 pm
Got kind of good news for the ones, still have old Version installed and getting Threema Server Update Warning like me.
The following surprisingly worked fine for me (Android 7 on Huawei M3 Tablet) to stop / get newest one: Do DataBackup (Media inkluded) to selv chosen folder, uninstall Threema, visit Google Play and let it install new Threema, start it up, advice it to restore Backup from that fresh Backupfile, start it up .. wow: working Threema again.
To be more shure i did change of Time and Date to June (disabled: get it from network) and started up Threema: no prob, seems still regged. About Threema is telling: its 2020 build now.
So i think those Server Messages will be history for at least some months :-D
May 19th, 2020, 3:51 pm
May 19th, 2020, 7:58 pm
TouchOfGrey wrote:
LaTig wrote:The way Threema changed their RegCheck i am not shure, there is a way to patch new Versions the way, it can be installed from scratch and keep it working / regged for days and weeks.
I payed for Licence end of December, the Time they offered it 50% cheaper, to get it installed and running first Time on my new Smartphone. Long time installed, only updated V on old Tablet is working ok so far.
Tryed Tablet Backup on new Phone. Running by same ID is possible, but shuts down instance on Tablet, try to change / make it get new ID runs into: impossible Mission. Popup tells something like given / stored Email on Device not true / usable anymore ..

I don't understand much of what was written.

So may read it 2 or 3 times, i am shure this will rise the chance, you will finally notice, what you this time ignored to understand. That i wrote clearly: thanks to work the written steps one by one, the very last Threema Version now IS on my Tablet ! :crazy: :crazy:
May 19th, 2020, 7:58 pm
May 19th, 2020, 9:02 pm
LaTig wrote:Got kind of good news for the ones, still have old Version installed and getting Threema Server Update Warning like me.
The following surprisingly worked fine for me (Android 7 on Huawei M3 Tablet) to stop / get newest one: Do DataBackup (Media inkluded) to selv chosen folder, uninstall Threema, visit Google Play and let it install new Threema, start it up, advice it to restore Backup from that fresh Backupfile, start it up .. wow: working Threema again.
To be more shure i did change of Time and Date to June (disabled: get it from network) and started up Threema: no prob, seems still regged. About Threema is telling: its 2020 build now.

There is a major problem with your idea: g00gle play will not allow anyone to download Threema who has not already purchased it. Because you have already purchased it, you were able to download it again. We would not be able to follow your steps without first purchasing the app. At that point, there is no need to update the old version...
May 19th, 2020, 9:02 pm
May 19th, 2020, 9:26 pm
Wow, you suddenly got able to understand, what i wrote before... so cool.
So get an untouched .apk of newest Threema is the Prob, you have absolutly no Idea how or where to get it or how or where to ask someone to help you get it ?
But its okay, next time not will write down a working steparound / try to help out.
May 19th, 2020, 9:26 pm
May 19th, 2020, 9:40 pm
LaTig wrote:Got kind of good news for the ones, still have old Version installed and getting Threema Server Update Warning like me.

If I were to follow your own instructions, no, it would not work for those who are currently using v4.22, because you recommend getting it directly from g00gle play.

You previously wrote:
LaTig wrote:...I payed for Licence end of December...

This is why you were able to install a new copy, without paying (again).
May 19th, 2020, 9:40 pm
May 19th, 2020, 10:04 pm
Wrong. This is only a way i was able to get the newest untouched apk file fast, all in all: the Thing needed to work the steps i described.
And as you can see, i wrote: it worked for ME (!) this way. If you can: search and copy me my own words in your next answer, where and when i wrote about: you have to do it exactly same way, not other or no more phantasie possible / allowed. Thanks in advance.
May 19th, 2020, 10:04 pm
May 20th, 2020, 4:00 am
LaTig wrote:Wrong. This is only a way i was able to get the newest untouched apk file fast, all in all: the Thing needed to work the steps i described.
And as you can see, i wrote: it worked for ME (!) this way. If you can: search and copy me my own words in your next answer, where and when i wrote about: you have to do it exactly same way, not other or no more phantasie possible / allowed. Thanks in advance.

This is not a case where one takes a free version of an app, and tries to modify it. There is no free version.

So, unless you are planning to share your copy of the newest version of the untouched app, most people here will not be able to duplicate your instructions.
May 20th, 2020, 4:00 am
May 20th, 2020, 10:33 pm
Who was talking about an official free or legal, or at least kind of childish easy way, to get that newest Threema Build ? At least me did not promise such things ?
If not possible or not want hard enough try to get that file, dont try to work my steps ? Seems for some peole simple do asking for: please, can somebody upload untouched newest version because i am unable / not willing to get it other way .. reaches / is that to hard / to much work try get it ..
May 20th, 2020, 10:33 pm
May 21st, 2020, 12:51 am
LaTig wrote:Who was talking about an official free or legal, or at least kind of childish easy way, to get that newest Threema Build ? At least me did not promise such things ?
If not possible or not want hard enough try to get that file, dont try to work my steps ? Seems for some peole simple do asking for: please, can somebody upload untouched newest version because i am unable / not willing to get it other way .. reaches / is that to hard / to much work try get it ..

You sure whine a lot. Qué hartera :lol:

Anyway, here is Threema v4.33: viewtopic.php?f=399&t=3664883
May 21st, 2020, 12:51 am