Apps to communicate, list your contacts, etc.
Mar 19th, 2020, 2:54 pm
Truecaller: Caller ID, spam blocking & call record v10.74.6 Premium
Requirements: 5.1+
Overview: 250 million people trust Truecaller every day to identifying unknown calls, block spam calls and spam SMS. It filters out the unwanted, and lets you connect with people who matter.

Image

Truecaller is the only app you need to make your communication safe and efficient.

Truecaller is a Powerful Dialer:
- The world’s best Caller ID will identify any unknown caller
- Block spam and telemarketing calls
- See names of unknown numbers in the call history
- Flash messaging - Share location, emoji & status in a flash to your friends
- Know when your friends are free to talk

Smart SMS app:
- Automatically identify every unknown SMS
- Automatically block spam and telemarketing SMS
- Block by name and number series

Truecaller has full dual SIM support!
Truecaller will not upload your phonebook to make it public or searchable.
-----------------------
Got feedback? Write to support@truecaller.com or go to http://truecaller.com/support

What's New:
*Find amazing Gifs and send them in your Truecaller chat messages
*Fixed bug on some devices that caused problems with incoming calls

Mod Info by APKMOS :
Premium features unlocked

This app has No advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.truecaller

Download Instructions:
https://upload.ac/gp4b9d13k5xo

Mirror:
https://uploadrar.com/u19ii1oruagd
https://www.uploadship.com/3bffc38474bc39b2
Mar 19th, 2020, 2:54 pm

Hit Image if I've helped you.
Mar 19th, 2020, 7:41 pm
Excellent ! Fixed the Sound Voice bug. Thanks to APKMOS and r4Rok .
Mar 19th, 2020, 7:41 pm
Mar 20th, 2020, 5:52 am
Thanks for the upload and mod, it works as stated.
Mar 20th, 2020, 5:52 am
Mar 20th, 2020, 5:24 pm
Thanks for the update, can you install over the previous one , or a fresh install.
I tried to install over the previous one : app not installed .
Can someone shed some light on this issue please
Mar 20th, 2020, 5:24 pm
Mar 20th, 2020, 6:11 pm
gizgiz wrote:Thanks for the update, can you install over the previous one , or a fresh install.
I tried to install over the previous one : app not installed .
Can someone shed some light on this issue please


Any app from the "same releaser" can be updated/installed. In your case if you have previously installed APKMOS released Truecaller, you can easily update it. However, if you have another release like Balatan's....can not be cross updated. You need to first backup your data and then do a fresh install.
Mar 20th, 2020, 6:11 pm

Hit Image if I've helped you.
Mar 20th, 2020, 6:38 pm
Not so impotent, but I wonder why do we get now only 2 themes and 4 as before ?
Mar 20th, 2020, 6:38 pm
Mar 20th, 2020, 8:37 pm
r4Rok wrote:
gizgiz wrote:Thanks for the update, can you install over the previous one , or a fresh install.
I tried to install over the previous one : app not installed .
Can someone shed some light on this issue please


Any app from the "same releaser" can be updated/installed. In your case if you have previously installed APKMOS released Truecaller, you can easily update it. However, if you have another release like Balatan's....can not be cross updated. You need to first backup your data and then do a fresh install.

Thanks , I might try a fresh install and see .
Mar 20th, 2020, 8:37 pm
Mar 20th, 2020, 10:38 pm
guy8zv wrote:but I wonder why do we get now only 2 themes and 4 as before ?


Because, the official Truecaller. now comes with these two themes "only."
Mar 20th, 2020, 10:38 pm

Hit Image if I've helped you.
Mar 28th, 2020, 5:39 pm
Premium Mod Info by APKMOS v11.01 is ready.
Mar 28th, 2020, 5:39 pm
Mar 28th, 2020, 8:13 pm
guy8zv wrote:Premium Mod Info by APKMOS v11.01 is ready.
Where can I find it?
Mar 28th, 2020, 8:13 pm
Apr 5th, 2020, 2:07 pm
no external links, please. topic locked.
Apr 5th, 2020, 2:07 pm

Be nice.