Apps to communicate, list your contacts, etc.
Apr 27th, 2022, 5:03 am
ProtonMail - Encrypted Email v1.13.40 build 790 [Final] [Mod]
Requirements: 5.0 and up
Overview: ProtonMail is the world’s largest encrypted email service with over 1 million users. The ProtonMail secure email app for Android brings easy-to-use email encryption to your mobile device by seamlessly integrating PGP end-to-end encryption.

ImageImage

“ProtonMail offers encrypted email, which makes it virtually impossible for anyone to read it except the sender and the recipient.” Wall Street Journal

ProtonMail also provides a modern user interface with a full set of innovative features such as customizable swipe gestures and the ability to send expiring emails.

Since we were founded by CERN scientists in 2013, we have been joined by citizens from around the globe who have supported our mission to protect online privacy. Our mobile app was made possible by a record-breaking $550,000 donation campaign. With the ProtonMail app, you can now create your own free ProtonMail email account and start experiencing the secure email of the future.

Why use ProtonMail?
• Ensure your emails stay private and cannot be intercepted or disclosed to third parties
• End-to-end encryption, OpenPGP compatible
• Easy-to-use: encryption is done automatically and is completely invisible to the user
• Zero-access: all messages are stored in encrypted format—not even ProtonMail can read your messages
• Open source: ProtonMail's encryption is open to inspection by security experts from around the world
• Free: ProtonMail is 100% free, no catches. If you like our project, you can donate or upgrade to a premium account
• Swiss privacy and neutrality: ProtonMail is hosted entirely in Switzerland, under the protection of the world's strongest privacy laws

With the ProtonMail app, you can:
• Create a new protonmail.com email address with automatic PGP key creation and management
• Send and receive encrypted emails and attachments automatically
• Set timers for messages to self-destruct after sending
• Quickly organize emails with customizable swipe gestures and labels
• Get push notification of new emails
• Send password protected encrypted emails to non-ProtonMail email addresses

ProtonMail in the press:
“ProtonMail is a gmail-like email system which uses end-to-end encryption, making it impossible for outside parties to monitor.” Forbes

“A new email service being developed by a group from MIT and CERN promises to bring secure, encrypted email to the masses and keep sensitive information away from prying eyes.” Huffington Post

Unlocked paid functionality (disable mobile signature, add unlimited number of accounts);
Optimized graphics;
Removed from the side menu buttons - "Raise tariff", "Report bugs";
The section is hidden - "Subscriptions" (activities for switching to a paid tariff are disabled), "Mobile Signature" (disabled);
Added RU translation to the section - "Muting notifications";
Changed the background of the login/registration window;
Signed with my own signature! (will not install over the previous version of the mod);
Compression of some elements of the application was not carried out, as required by the version of Android 11

What's New:
* General stability improvements.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ch.protonmail.android

Download Instructions: credit S0RenT0
arm64-v8a armeabi-v7a x86 x86_64:
https://userupload.net/841k759181hz

Mirror:
https://rapidgator.net/file/2d63c269ef1 ... d.apk.html
https://dropgalaxy.vip/03ow127uf1m2

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 27th, 2022, 5:03 am

If you like an app, buy it and support the developer.

In Metal We Trust.

derrin [hedon]
May 19th, 2022, 2:56 pm
Kindly remove this mod or don`t install it.. Got all my accounts banned for using it!
May 19th, 2022, 2:56 pm
May 21st, 2022, 6:53 am
Lucky_069 wrote:Kindly remove this mod or don`t install it.. Got all my accounts banned for using it!

Damn, good to know, was about to try it out.
May 21st, 2022, 6:53 am
May 29th, 2022, 9:47 am
Lucky_069 wrote:Kindly remove this mod or don`t install it.. Got all my accounts banned for using it!

Can you show proof? I have been using this with 5 emails without any issues.
May 29th, 2022, 9:47 am
Jun 5th, 2022, 2:35 pm
Update please
Jun 5th, 2022, 2:35 pm
Jun 5th, 2022, 3:47 pm
psycholyzern wrote:

I immediately uninstalled the app when I read that my account could be banned, it is good to hear it works with you, going to install it again!
Jun 5th, 2022, 3:47 pm
Jul 11th, 2022, 6:55 am
alghorabaa wrote:
psycholyzern wrote:

I immediately uninstalled the app when I read that my account could be banned, it is good to hear it works with you, going to install it again!

Is it still working for you? I'm still using this without any issue.
Jul 11th, 2022, 6:55 am
Jul 11th, 2022, 8:15 am
To be honest, this is one of the only app you should not try to hack/crack/intall modded.

The main concept of Protonmail is safe encrypted mails, I appreciate the effort made to crack apps, and I'm here for same as all of us.

But Protonmail is an exeption for me. I bought the service. The main concept of Protonmail is the Chain of Trust, to have encrypted/private mails.

How can you trust this when the app is cracked by a third hand you don't know at all (with all my respect) in term of security and privacy ?

Feel free to use it cracked but from my point of view, this is a non sense for this particural application/service.
Jul 11th, 2022, 8:15 am
Jul 20th, 2022, 11:29 am
psycholyzern wrote:
alghorabaa wrote:
psycholyzern wrote:

Is it still working for you? I`m still using this without any issue.
I left the service since I had a shitty experience after my emails got banned. The customer service was of no help either and they just intend to become another big company until they have the power. It would be the next Google then. Also the company keeps ip logs. They do log too.
Jul 20th, 2022, 11:29 am
Jul 20th, 2022, 11:30 am
Also if you want to use multiple accounts. Make sure you login everytime using VPN set to a different location. To bypass the ip ban
Jul 20th, 2022, 11:30 am
Sep 14th, 2022, 9:56 pm
Lucky_069 wrote:
psycholyzern wrote:
alghorabaa wrote:
psycholyzern wrote:

Is it still working for you? I`m still using this without any issue.
I left the service since I had a shitty experience after my emails got banned. The customer service was of no help either and they just intend to become another big company until they have the power. It would be the next Google then. Also the company keeps ip logs. They do log too.
How do you know they log? Agbs? I just know they hand out stuff to the gov if asked ... At least "western" gov`s ...
Sep 14th, 2022, 9:56 pm