Time management, calendars
Jan 18th, 2020, 3:47 am
Disk4mat wrote:
epazotl wrote:All apk files are downloading as mobi files through the app for me. Going through the forum they download correctly. I'm in a OnePlus 7t phone, oxygen, Android 10.

Please see the note at the very top of the first post in this topic. (There is an issue on Android 10 that causes files to be downloaded as .mobi instead of .apk. Renaming the files will allow you to install them. We are working on fixing this issue.)

Hope we will get an update soon with more beautiful ui and problem get fixed. :D
Jan 18th, 2020, 3:47 am
Jan 24th, 2020, 3:29 pm
I wish if there is an option to hide +18 apps
and it will be more precise to search for my app updates using apk package name
Jan 24th, 2020, 3:29 pm
Jan 24th, 2020, 5:40 pm
forced to register wrote:I wish if there is an option to hide +18 apps

Using the apk package name to search for update, it will be complicated and not precise. The names of the uploaded files are often modified from the uploaders or have extra additions like info about the mod,gpu,uploader's name etc. It's not like Playstore where the apk names are "clean". So the best way is still searching by title.
Jan 24th, 2020, 5:40 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Jan 25th, 2020, 6:22 am
Jimking wrote:

Using the apk package name to search for update, it will be complicated and not precise. The names of the uploaded files are often modified from the uploaders or have extra additions like info about the mod,gpu,uploader's name etc. It's not like Playstore where the apk names are "clean". So the best way is still searching by title.

I don't mean the name of the downloaded apk file
The package name is another thing
here is an explanation:
http://www.aftvnews.com/how-to-determine-the-package-name-of-an-android-app/
Searching by package name can be done on mobilism site using advanced search
As in here:
search.php?keywords=com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=firstpost&sr=topics&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search
using package name to search for updates for apps on device is more precise
As example many dictionary apps appear in launchers by the name "Dictionary"
(Oxford Learner’s Dict.: Arabic) appears in launchers by the name "Dictionary" but its package name is "com.slovoed.noreg.oxford.base_5322.english_arabic"
(Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary) appears in launchers by the name "Dictionary" but its package name is "org.cambridge.dictionary.advanced.learners.fourth"
Jan 25th, 2020, 6:22 am
Jan 25th, 2020, 6:45 am
forced to register wrote:
Jimking wrote:

I don't mean the name of the downloaded apk file
The package name is another thing
here is an explanation:
http://www.aftvnews.com/how-to-determine-the-package-name-of-an-android-app/
Searching by package name can be done on mobilism site using advanced search
As in here:
search.php?keywords=com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=firstpost&sr=topics&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search
using package name to search for updates for apps on device is more precise
As example many dictionary apps appear in launchers by the name "Dictionary"
(Oxford Learner’s Dict.: Arabic) appears in launchers by the name "Dictionary" but its package name is "com.slovoed.noreg.oxford.base_5322.english_arabic"
(Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary) appears in launchers by the name "Dictionary" but its package name is "org.cambridge.dictionary.advanced.learners.fourth"

The package name is available as a part of the play store url of the app
which is added with each release
but this isn't the case for apps not puplished in the play store
you may be able to solve this problem in the future by Requiring the pachage name to be added for new releases on mobilism
Jan 25th, 2020, 6:45 am
Jan 26th, 2020, 8:16 am
The last days when I try to open a link to the Play store through the app it crashes.
Sorry for my English
Jan 26th, 2020, 8:16 am
Feb 14th, 2020, 9:50 am
I wonder if it is just me but I'm unable to create posts in the forum under General talk on the android app. Is this normal?
Feb 14th, 2020, 9:50 am
Feb 15th, 2020, 10:13 am
Disk4mat wrote:
epazotl wrote:All apk files are downloading as mobi files through the app for me. Going through the forum they download correctly. I'm in a OnePlus 7t phone, oxygen, Android 10.

Please see the note at the very top of the first post in this topic. (There is an issue on Android 10 that causes files to be downloaded as .mobi instead of .apk. Renaming the files will allow you to install them. We are working on fixing this issue.)

Hi, I've just upgraded to Android 10 on Galaxy S9, no matter what I download & change the name to .apk, on trying to install it says "Sorry, no application". I used ES File Explorer, does the rename have be changed on another app for it to work?
Feb 15th, 2020, 10:13 am
Feb 17th, 2020, 11:05 am
I have figured out a temp solution for the .mobi on Android 10: Use old version v1.9.3
I have tested and found that the .apk downloaded by v1.9.3 will not changed to .mobi
Feb 17th, 2020, 11:05 am
Feb 19th, 2020, 8:18 am
EMK2000 wrote:I have figured out a temp solution for the .mobi on Android 10: Use old version v1.9.3
I have tested and found that the .apk downloaded by v1.9.3 will not changed to .mobi

I think its a permanent solution they never gonna release a fixed app instead they posted older version :?
Feb 19th, 2020, 8:18 am
Feb 19th, 2020, 10:20 am
whiteshadow07 wrote:
EMK2000 wrote:I have figured out a temp solution for the .mobi on Android 10: Use old version v1.9.3

I think its a permanent solution they never gonna release a fixed app instead they posted older version :?

I've tried that solution, while it does download .apk, it won't install on my stock Galaxy S9 (Android 10) saying "sorry, No Application" again, it's quite annoying really.

So both apps to me are no good now. I liked the convenience of the new app with pictures etc which is why I payed premium, but if there isn't going to be an update then premium is useless to me or I will have to flash my S9 back to android 9 with odin. Don't really want to do that as it will be a full reset & lose my security updates etc onwards.

I just don't understand why others are changing the file names to .apk and its working for some.
Feb 19th, 2020, 10:20 am
Feb 19th, 2020, 6:07 pm
whiteshadow07 wrote:

It's a much larger issue that you think. The app is currently being re-coded and it will be fixed.
Feb 19th, 2020, 6:07 pm
Feb 19th, 2020, 7:58 pm
hi, when I download using the premium link, the app always save the apk file as .mobi. Is that a setting that cause that ? I'm using MIUI11 on the Mi 9 phone. Anyone have that same issue?
Feb 19th, 2020, 7:58 pm
Feb 20th, 2020, 1:06 am
1sin wrote:hi, when I download using the premium link, the app always save the apk file as .mobi. Is that a setting that cause that ? I'm using MIUI11 on the Mi 9 phone. Anyone have that same issue?

Please see the note at the top of the first post in this topic.
Feb 20th, 2020, 1:06 am
Feb 21st, 2020, 7:20 pm
when will the application problem be solved? since i updated the system to android10 applications when the download says the name of the application .mobi is not apk ... then you have to rename the app to apk and only then the installation. ... I can send you a video if needed
https://m.imgur.com/a/chQraux
Feb 21st, 2020, 7:20 pm