Time management, calendars
Apr 6th, 2020, 3:45 am
unaballmer wrote:looks to me like direct download is broken (as of about 2 days ago) ONLY using firefox current in mobilism 2.0 view. no blue direct download arrows appear, but the qr links do. (the blue arrows still appear using chrome, and on firefox in classic viewing mode.)

The blue arrows appear for me on the latest Firefox (74.0.1), must be something on your end.
Apr 6th, 2020, 3:45 am
Apr 7th, 2020, 5:11 pm
Is there an app for iPhone or iOS system guys? I want to have such app with the same features of premium
Apr 7th, 2020, 5:11 pm
Apr 7th, 2020, 6:44 pm
elite2013 wrote:Is there an app for iPhone or iOS system guys? I want to have such app with the same features of premium

There is not, unfortunately.
Apr 7th, 2020, 6:44 pm
Apr 8th, 2020, 5:02 pm
mega4up.org has been added as a supported filehost. If you do not yet see blue arrows next to mega4up.org links, please refresh your: filehosts.xml (press Ctrl + R).
Apr 8th, 2020, 5:02 pm
Apr 8th, 2020, 6:10 pm
Really happy with the premium account. It is now so very easy to download material from here. Just using the blue arrow. I won't miss the going through captcha, adware and all things to get the books I want.

So I can recomend to get premium to everyone and on top of that you get to help keeping Mobilism going too. :D
Apr 8th, 2020, 6:10 pm
Apr 9th, 2020, 2:41 am
Is it normal for some posts not to have premium link downloads? I came across one and I had to manually download it from the file sharing website as the post didn't have any premium download links.
Apr 9th, 2020, 2:41 am
Apr 9th, 2020, 3:59 am
fatjivi wrote:Is it normal for some posts not to have premium link downloads? I came across one and I had to manually download it from the file sharing website as the post didn't have any premium download links.

Yes. The rule is that all releases in Android have to have at least two Premium-supported links and all releases in eBooks at least one. However, filehosts often close down, and when that happens we remove them from the Premium list and the blue arrows will disappear. Additionally since Mobilism has been around since 2006 you're just bound to find releases without any supported links.
Apr 9th, 2020, 3:59 am
Apr 9th, 2020, 8:33 pm
I have just purchased Premium account. I changed password as requested but can not use the Premium features. I can't download with out error message:

The username or password is incorrect.
Make sure you're using your Premium password. If you only had a trial account, try 'mobilism0000'.

I can login with old password but not new one.
Suggestions?
Apr 9th, 2020, 8:33 pm
Apr 9th, 2020, 9:30 pm
icemudder wrote:I have just purchased Premium account. I changed password as requested but can not use the Premium features. I can't download with out error message:

The username or password is incorrect.
Make sure you're using your Premium password. If you only had a trial account, try 'mobilism0000'.

I can login with old password but not new one.
Suggestions?

Check your PMs please.
Apr 9th, 2020, 9:30 pm
Apr 10th, 2020, 3:04 pm
mega4up.org doesn't seem to work with the premium downloader in a browser. I am logged in and see the blue download arrow on pages for other premium hosts, but not for mega4up.org. According to the first post, this host is supposed to be supported. Examples for pages not showing the blue download arrow are

viewtopic.php?f=124&t=3601750

viewtopic.php?f=124&t=3601748

EDIT: manually refreshing the filehosts.xml in the browser enabled the blue arrow for mega4up. Thank you very much for the quick response and great support!!!
Apr 10th, 2020, 3:04 pm
Apr 10th, 2020, 3:16 pm
@firemobi Please see the following post Disk4mat made. I can confirm the blue arrows work fine in both of those above links you gave, thanks.

Disk4mat wrote:mega4up.org has been added as a supported filehost. If you do not yet see blue arrows next to mega4up.org links, please refresh your: filehosts.xml (press Ctrl + R).
Apr 10th, 2020, 3:16 pm
Apr 10th, 2020, 11:13 pm
Manually refreshing the filehosts.xml in the browser enabled the blue arrow for mega4up. Thank you very much for the quick response and great support!!!
Apr 10th, 2020, 11:13 pm
Apr 11th, 2020, 1:30 pm
Safari on Mac, Mega4Up doesn't show the premium arrow. In a post above, "manually refreshing the filehosts.xml in the browser enabled the blue arrow for mega4up". I have no idea what that means :). Can you tell me what to do to get this working for me again?
Apr 11th, 2020, 1:30 pm
Apr 11th, 2020, 7:58 pm
PollyOz wrote:Safari on Mac, Mega4Up doesn't show the premium arrow. In a post above, "manually refreshing the filehosts.xml in the browser enabled the blue arrow for mega4up". I have no idea what that means :). Can you tell me what to do to get this working for me again?

Just press the refresh button in your browser (the one with an arrow coming around) or your Command + R key.
All modern browsers save static content so that it doesn't need to be downloaded each time. This is called your cache. Cache is regularly cleared and refreshed on its own but you can force to refresh it faster by reloading the page. ;)
Apr 11th, 2020, 7:58 pm
Apr 11th, 2020, 10:34 pm
I have just purchased Premium account. How long does it take for it to take afect ty

update: Thank you worth every penny
Apr 11th, 2020, 10:34 pm