Call blocking, virus protection, eWallets, encryption tools
Oct 3rd, 2011, 2:05 am
Android Network Toolkit (ANTI) v1.0
Requirements: Android 2.2, Root recommended
Overview: ZImperium "Anti" LTD is proud to annonce Android Network Toolkit - Anti.

Anti consists of 2 parts: The Anti version itself and extendable plugins. Upcoming updates will add functionality, plugins or vulnerabilities/exploits to Anti.
Using Anti is very intuitive - on each run, Anti will map your network, scan for active devices and vulnerabilities, and will display the information accordingly: Green led signals an 'Active device', Yellow led signals "Available ports", and Red led signals "Vulnerability found". Also, each device will have an icon representing the type of the device. When finished scanning, Anti will produce an automatic report specifying which vulnerabilities you have or bad practices used, and how to fix each one of them.
Once Anti has mapped your network, it is time to choose the attack method:

[+] Scan - This will scan the selected target for open ports and vulnerabilities, also allowing the user to select a specific scanning script for a more advanced/targeted scan.
[+] Spy - This will 'sniff' images transferred to/from the selected device and display them on your phone in a nice gallery layout. If you choose a network subnet/range as target, then all images transferred on that network - for all connected devices - will be shown. Another feature of the Spy plugin is to sniff URLs (web sites) and non-secured (ie, not HTTPS) username/passwords logins, shown on the bottom drawer.
[+] D.O.S - This will cause a Denial Of Service (D.O.S) for the selected target, ie. it will deny them any further access to the internet until you exit the attack.
[+] Replace images - This will replace all images transferred to/from the target with an Anti logo, thus preventing from attacked used seeing any images on their browsers while the browse the internet, except for a nice looking Anti logo...
[+] M.I.T.M - The Man In The Middle attack (M.I.T.M) is an advanced attack used mainly in combination with other attack. It allows invoking specific filters to manipulate the network data. Users can also add their own mitm filters to create more mitm attacks.
[+] Attack - This will initiate a vulnerability attack using our Cloud service against a specific target. Once executed successfully, it will allow the attack to control the device remotely from your phone.
[+] Report - This will generate a vulnerability report with findings, recommendations and tips on how to fix found vulnerabilities or bad practices used.

This is the Silver version which supports the following:
Scanning
OS Detection*
Traceroute
Port Connect
WIFI Monitor
HTTP Server
Man-in-the-middle
Remote Exploits
Plugins

Anti supports & uses the followings OSS tools :
nmap
Ettercap
driftnet
THC-Hydra
Metasploit

Feel free to crack this to unlock Gold or Platinum version.

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://www.zimperium.com/Android_Network_Toolkit.html

Download Instructions:
http://uploading.com/files/e92965b8/Anti1.0.rar/

Mirrors:
http://www.wupload.com/file/271957753/Anti1.0.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/2290455804/Anti1.0.rar
Oct 3rd, 2011, 2:05 am
Oct 3rd, 2011, 3:56 am
do you still have to buy some anti credits for this?
Oct 3rd, 2011, 3:56 am
Oct 3rd, 2011, 4:27 am
has anyone tested this? capable of D.O.S attacks and what not.
Oct 3rd, 2011, 4:27 am
Oct 3rd, 2011, 7:23 am
#880805 by Gabbren
we need the platinum version ASAP!!!!!
Oct 3rd, 2011, 7:23 am
Oct 3rd, 2011, 2:00 pm
wezzyFbaby wrote:do you still have to buy some anti credits for this?

no

h4ckd wrote:has anyone tested this? capable of D.O.S attacks and what not.

yes
Oct 3rd, 2011, 2:00 pm
Oct 3rd, 2011, 9:47 pm
it dos not work for me
try it on tab 10.1 :-(
Oct 3rd, 2011, 9:47 pm
Oct 4th, 2011, 4:15 am
I received an invite from the dev website and decided to download the app, but from what I have seen in the silver version it appears that most things do not actually do anything (it says that some things are enabled but I tried every option and nothing worked as it should) also over a period of 8hrs on standby with wifi and bluetooth disabled it drained my battery to 10% (I did not use the phone once during the 8hr period)
Oct 4th, 2011, 4:15 am
Oct 4th, 2011, 5:42 pm
exactly the same impressions here - i tried the apk that mruno posted first, but later realised that i too had received an email with the official release links and tried that before realising that the version posted here is the publically released .apk file.

i can't see a platinum version of this getting posted for the same reason that windows based pen testing tools such as core impact and immunity canvas rarely get leaked - i.e. reliance on server auth and weekly/daily updates for the payloads.

i'd love to be proved wrong though!
Oct 4th, 2011, 5:42 pm
Oct 4th, 2011, 10:28 pm
Looks promising. Loads up on my xoom. Looks like its trying to do something. Guess honeycomb is out the window for this release.
It does however work smashing on my desire running gingerbread. Not yet found anyone nearby that is open to any of the exploits though. Working in town tomorrow.. there's several free access points there.. who knows.
Oct 4th, 2011, 10:28 pm
Oct 5th, 2011, 9:55 am
AVG pro told me it was an infected file, removed.
Oct 5th, 2011, 9:55 am
Oct 5th, 2011, 11:42 am
thkroes wrote:AVG pro told me it was an infected file, removed.

And WTF did you expect? It's a friggin' Intrusion/MITM/DoS app! This is not the usual functionality of an Android App...-.-
Oct 5th, 2011, 11:42 am
Oct 5th, 2011, 7:08 pm
TheSSJ wrote:
thkroes wrote:AVG pro told me it was an infected file, removed.

And WTF did you expect? It's a friggin' Intrusion/MITM/DoS app! This is not the usual functionality of an Android App...-.-

I always thought that on forums like these the brilliant gods learned the children of a lesser God in an appropriate way, with appropriate language and behavior. Apperently i made a mistake on this. Anyway version 1.4 also appears on Megaupload for i read somewhere some have difficulties in using filesonic in certain countries.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3IDK9968
Oct 5th, 2011, 7:08 pm
Oct 5th, 2011, 11:45 pm
1.4?

Where did you get it?

Zuk (the author) says there is no 1.4.

V1.0 is the latest.
Oct 5th, 2011, 11:45 pm
Oct 17th, 2011, 1:12 am
This app is, many apps combined into one very badly. It lags so much and cant find network devices when my free app can. Thank god i didn't buy this.
Oct 17th, 2011, 1:12 am