Call blocking, virus protection, eWallets, encryption tools
Oct 5th, 2011, 1:22 am
NetQin Security & Anti-virus v5.2
Requirements: Android 2.1+
Overview: Mobile Security. Remove Malware, Spyware and Viruses. Get Protected Now

NetQin Mobile Security & Anti-virus 5.2 is a free mobile security solution offering full protection from viruses, malware and spyware for your android device while ensuring that your android will run to the best of its capability with our system optimization software.

Besides anti-virus protection, NetQin also offers a comprehensive Privacy Protection package. This includes guidance on keeping your private information safe through using our lightning fast and award winning twin-engine (cloud + client) technology, as well as a real-time Traffic Manager - a data tracker which gives you complete control over your data. Also included is our Anti-Lost and Anti-Theft software to help you locate your phone; a Task Killer to improve your phone’s speed; an Application Manager for easy app control and a full contacts backup.

NetQin Mobile Security & Anti-virus 5.2 uses all of these functions to provide you with a free comprehensive product that allows you to feel safe and comfortable with your phone. The application will also run in the background, always on the lookout for new threats to you your device.

NetQin’s regular virus database updates also ensure that your device will stay protected from the latest threats, giving you the confidence you need in such an important aspect of your daily life.

☆ SECURITY ☆

√ Protection from viruses, malware and spyware
√ Automatic Virus updates ensure you’re always protected from the latest threats
√ Safe browsing gives real-time protection while browsing the Internet
√ Safe messaging identifies malicious URLs in messages before you open them
√ Real-time scanning of apps during download
√ App safety ranking after installation
√ Provides automatic uninstall of malicious apps

☆ PRIVACY ☆
√ Monitor and control apps that access your private data without your permission
☆ OPTIMIZATION ☆
√ One-touch device optimization
√ Real-time tracking of data usage
√ Set maximum data usage to prevent over usage charges
√ Increase efficiency by closing apps that run in the background without your knowledge

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://www.netqin.com/en/

Download Instructions:
http://www.filesonic.com/file/231434962 ... -virus.zip

Mirror:
http://www.filejungle.com/f/46XXMk/NetQ ... -virus.zip
Oct 5th, 2011, 1:22 am

Image ..."Please don't add mirrors in my releases"

apk-market.blogspot.com
Oct 30th, 2011, 2:25 am
new link added
Oct 30th, 2011, 2:25 am

Image ..."Please don't add mirrors in my releases"

apk-market.blogspot.com
Oct 30th, 2011, 10:38 am
#897795 by Gabbren
Is it capable for Auto-update? Only that was i miss from the free version.
Oct 30th, 2011, 10:38 am
Oct 30th, 2011, 9:44 pm
while installing i read that the app makes phone calls that you have to pay for.
and it sends sms/mms at your cost.
so i uninstalled it
Oct 30th, 2011, 9:44 pm
Nov 11th, 2011, 11:26 am
Gabbren wrote:Is it capable for Auto-update? Only that was i miss from the free version.

No, as this is the free one (and as such should really be downloaded from the developers website for safety)

cashje wrote:while installing i read that the app makes phone calls that you have to pay for.
and it sends sms/mms at your cost.
so i uninstalled it

How else is it going to update (or notify if stolen). A lot of apps say that but don't use the feature if updating through wifi.
Nov 11th, 2011, 11:26 am