Call blocking, virus protection, eWallets, encryption tools
Nov 7th, 2019, 8:19 pm
Dropapk does not work and has not worked for several days. And it seems that many new books are stored there. It should be removed from the list for premium download.
Nov 7th, 2019, 8:19 pm
Nov 7th, 2019, 8:41 pm
lancelot69 wrote:
We under DDos attack, we will be back now.

from the dropapk owner.

They are not backup. I have tried different computers and different browsers and even the main site. Not working.
Nov 7th, 2019, 8:41 pm
Nov 8th, 2019, 5:15 am
Disk4mat wrote:
williamk wrote:dropapk does not work with my premium subscription. And many new books seem to be stored there as the only premium site. When I click on the blue arrow, nothing happens. At this point this greatly diminishes the value of premium membership

There is nothing we can do about this. It is an issue that must be fixed on Dropapk's side and we have contacted them in regards to this. If you'd like to see for yourself what the problem is, create a free account on Dropapk, log in, and click on My Account at the top. Whenever the Premium Downloader fails to work, you will also fail to get to the My Account page (it will time out or take a very long time).

Thank you for your informative reply. But it seems to me that the issue is the fact that so many new books are being stored there, which makes using premium to download impossible and a waste of money. Why do you not take that service off the list of premium sites so that people have to store books at another site that does work with premium downloading?
Nov 8th, 2019, 5:15 am
Nov 8th, 2019, 5:33 am
williamk wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:
williamk wrote:dropapk does not work with my premium subscription. And many new books seem to be stored there as the only premium site. When I click on the blue arrow, nothing happens. At this point this greatly diminishes the value of premium membership

There is nothing we can do about this. It is an issue that must be fixed on Dropapk's side and we have contacted them in regards to this. If you'd like to see for yourself what the problem is, create a free account on Dropapk, log in, and click on My Account at the top. Whenever the Premium Downloader fails to work, you will also fail to get to the My Account page (it will time out or take a very long time).

Thank you for your informative reply. But it seems to me that the issue is the fact that so many new books are being stored there, which makes using premium to download impossible and a waste of money. Why do you not take that service off the list of premium sites so that people have to store books at another site that does work with premium downloading?

We have 23 supported filehosts and over the last six months less than 10% of all books were stored on Dropapk. If we remove Dropapk from our supported filehosts, future releases will not be hosted on it, but you will definitely not be able to download from past releases that used Dropapk. On the other hand if we don't remove it, until they fix the issue you will only be able to download from Dropapk intermittently. Unfortunately the situation has no good solution, but for now, from our experience dealing with filehosts for many years, we believe it to be better to wait. I have already advised Major Android Releasers (I'm the Section Head of Android) to not post files to Dropapk for the time being. I've spoken to Merry60 (Section Head of eBooks) about sending out the same advisory to her releasers.
Nov 8th, 2019, 5:33 am
Nov 8th, 2019, 6:44 am
Dear Premium:

I know we're having problems right now but I love you and we will work through this together like we always have.

Your loving,
Anonyma'am

Seriously, folks. Disk4mat has always fixed problems as quickly as the filehosts will allow.
Nov 8th, 2019, 6:44 am

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
Nov 9th, 2019, 10:33 am
This has always been an amazingly supportive site. Glad and grateful to a part of this wonderful community.
Nov 9th, 2019, 10:33 am
Nov 9th, 2019, 9:04 pm
Dropapk is no longer under DOS, but it also still does not work for audiobooks (premium arrow) plus most new audiobooks are still using dropapk as the only premium link.
Nov 9th, 2019, 9:04 pm
Nov 9th, 2019, 9:51 pm
Hello,

We still work to separate mobilism files at new server alone, we will done from it at 2 to 3 days.

We apologize for this problem, but our traffic increase 3x times at 2 weeks.

Will done soon and I will inform mobilism admin when done to let users know.

Best regards!
Nov 9th, 2019, 9:51 pm
Nov 10th, 2019, 12:46 pm
I've been using another host as a prem link (IntoUpload. It sucks big time: slow [remote] uploading + ads).
Hope you'll get it done in 2-3 days. Don't let us down, globalapk. ;-)
Nov 10th, 2019, 12:46 pm

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Nov 11th, 2019, 11:24 am
marooned2 wrote:I've been using another host as a prem link (IntoUpload. It sucks big time: slow [remote] uploading + ads).
Hope you'll get it done in 2-3 days. Don't let us down, globalapk. ;-)

Hi all,
I am happy to let you know that the problem was fixed.
Enjoy using DropAPK again ;)
Nov 11th, 2019, 11:24 am
Nov 11th, 2019, 9:28 pm
Nov 11th, 2019, 9:28 pm

Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
Nov 12th, 2019, 3:20 am
Dropapk works! Thank you so much for fixing it! One happy girl here )
Nov 12th, 2019, 3:20 am
Nov 13th, 2019, 8:24 am
globalapk wrote:Hi all,
I am happy to let you know that the problem was fixed.
Enjoy using DropAPK again ;)

Thank you globalapk for getting it fixed quickly and for coming here to tell us. It must have been a very stressful situation for you and it would not have helped when people kept trying over and over again while you were dealing with the traffic.
Downloads are working well again and I thank you for making that happen.
Nov 13th, 2019, 8:24 am
Nov 14th, 2019, 8:09 am
Any idea why I upload a book to Hulkload, get a link, post the link in a release, and get the error message from the Premium Downloader: Connected to: up2me.net at port 80...The page was not found! ?
Example: (Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/kgzw80srr2er
Nov 14th, 2019, 8:09 am

I do not refresh dead Request links. Post another request in the Request Forum
I happily refresh my Release links. PM me from the PM button at the bottom of this page and include a link with your request.
Nov 14th, 2019, 8:11 am
I got that yesterday(?) or the day before. I was waiting to see if it went away.

PollyannaRoe wrote:Any idea why I upload a book to Hulkload, get a link, post the link in a release, and get the error message from the Premium Downloader: Connected to: up2me.net at port 80...The page was not found! ?
Example: (Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/kgzw80srr2er
Nov 14th, 2019, 8:11 am

Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.